The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

ET's are demons don't listen to Steven Greer

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby event_horizon » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:29 am

"God" supposedly creates everything that exists...right? So if "ET'S are demons" then that would mean that "God" is a demon. No? Then if "God" is not a "demon" then why does "He" create "demons"? For the "greater good"?...

:think:

:crazy:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 pm

I thought you ran away with Humphreys.
greeney2

Postby event_horizon » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:56 pm

You wish. :lol:

I thought you'd be in an old folks home by now. :problem:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 pm

I am but I got a computer because of good behavior. :lol:
greeney2

Postby event_horizon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:21 am

So in other words, you only act like an ass online. :Doh:
event_horizon

Postby blackvault » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm

! blackvault wrote:
Back on topic, or take it to the battle forums.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Ladybug » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:04 am

Leviticus 19:31, God says "Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God." He goes on to say in Leviticus 20:6, "I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people."

In Deuteronomy 18:10-12, God advises the Israelites to reject the practices of the people living around them. Using His strongest language yet He says: "Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you."

God calls these things "detestable" and tells the Israelites He will destroy the nations surrounding them because they practice it.

In 1 Samuel 28:6-20 we have the account of King Saul. Put in place over Israel by God, Saul chose to disobey Him, thus losing His support. Saul is agonizing, about this on the eve of a battle with the Philistines. Once again, taking matters into his own hands, he seeks out a medium, to summon the prophet Samuel, in order to ask him what he must do.

God allows Samuel to talk to Saul in order to deliver the following message: "The LORD will hand over both Israel and you to the Philistines, and tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. The LORD will also hand over the army of Israel to the Philistines."
We find reference of this passage in 1 Chronicles 10:13-14 "Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance, and did not inquire of the LORD. So the LORD put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David son of Jesse.
Ladybug

Postby Ladybug » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:38 am

I have steered away from Steven Greer. As far as using meditation for 'contacting' E.T.'s__I view it the same as what the Bible warns us about concerning contacting the dead or 'spirits'. If these E.T.s are so much more advanced than we are...then they don't need humans meditation to find us because they are already here and they are demons in my opinion. On the other side of the coin, some u.f.o.'s may be God's servants because the Bible clearly states there will be a 'war in the heavens' in the end times. http://www.gotquestions.org/war-in-heaven.html I don't claim to know if God's servants would need a 'vehicle' to travel in since I don't know the capabilities or restrictions of his angels or the servants or Satans . There is no question that we have been deceived by the worlds governments relating to E.T.'s and u.f.o.'s and perhaps the reason is because they know the truth and perhaps have been (1) Threatened in some way by these 'visitors' if they revealed the truth (2) Have been deceived themselves and have been 'programmed' to keep quiet, (3) Have traded knowledge in exchange for allowing these visitors to perform abduction of humans for whatever purpose. (4) Our government is powerless against these visitors and can't do anything to stop the abductions, therefore they hide the truth because they don't want to risk a world wide panic.
Ladybug

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:58 am

Much of this about ET's is covered here in this series of lectures/sermons...on the Ever War.

The War which has been going on since before the flood....from the Garden of Eden unto today.

Much spoken about here concerning Fallen Angels, demons, ET's, UFOs and other interesting things..including DNA evidence etc.

http://midnightmessenger.com/Conrad_Jarrell.html

I was astonished to learn here about "Trans Humanism" and where science and politics intends to go with this religion/science. To breed scientific/politically lead and purposed nephilim. Also ..how many nations were working independently on this idea and practice.

I have listened to this series of lectures/sermons and also loaded it to a MP3 player. I have also learned that this series goes on for more than the 50 lectures but only these 50 are currently available on that link.

In time I will be getting the rest of the series. I have found them to be very interesting concerning the various topics on which have been spoken.

Also this Pastor indicates that this is information and knowledge known by our government and hidden from us in many facets while filling our days and nights with useless fluff...to keep us occupied.

I tend to agree with him on this.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Brother Tom,

What do you think about the validity of the Book of Enoch? I have it in paperback.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts