The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's deat

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby katsung47 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Gimmick: Bin Laden's death

When Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death. I wonder what those high ranking government officials were watching in situation room? Was it just another gimmick to fool people?

Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death Special

Elliott By Elliott Freeman
May 1, 2012 - yesterday in Politics

Pentagon officials recently disclosed to the Associated Press (AP) that they could not find any photo or video evidence to confirm that Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was killed in the Navy Seal raid in Pakistan a year ago.

AP has submitted more than 20 requests for information surrounding the raid on Bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound to the U.S. Government under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

In response to the request for visual evidence of Bin Laden’s death, the Pentagon stated that it could not find any pictures or video footage of the raid itself or of Bin Laden’s dead body. It also told AP it could not locate any images of Bin Laden’s body that were taken on the U.S.S. Carl Vinson, the Navy aircraft carrier that reportedly lowered him into the sea after his death.

In addition, the Pentagon admitted that it could not find an autopsy report, death certificate or results of a DNA identification test for Bin Laden, in spite of claims made by President Obama and reported by CBC News that a DNA test was performed.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/3 ... z1tkGArVgD
katsung47

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Boloney!
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:19 am

greeney2 wrote:Boloney!

FYI...Bin Laden died of Kidney failure " disease " in 2001...

How did they kill him again? :crazy:

All you've ever seen on Him was recreated and then passed of to the flock as gospel. He was a trusted CIA asset responsible for the Stinger Missile program in Afghanistan during Z-Big's brainchild.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 am

More Baloney!
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 am

When the Israelis took back their people and stormed the terrorists at Entebbe airport in Uganda back in 1976...they had time to send people across the airport tarmac and destroy several Mig Fighter aircraft after removing certain black boxes from them.

They also fingerprinted and photographed the Terrorists after killing them. All this while worried about Ugandan troops arriving.

I seriously doubt that the Pentagon or other Alphabet Agencys do not have photos of what happened.

Any that they want to release that is.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 am

This is Bin Laden with Z-Big in Afghanistan....having a bit o fun.

Bin Laden’s CIA handler is on my staff, the former White House Intelligence Chief and Inspector General of the Department of Defense (confirmation led by Senator Chuck Grassley)

On the staff of the person who wrote the article I'm referencing with this post.

Bin Ladens statement.

“I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States.”
“Neither I had any knowledge of these attacks nor I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. . Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle.”

Gordons knowledge of what you see when you watch Bin Laden post 2001:

All statements, videos, cartoons, anime, puppet shows or other forms of communication that indicate bin Laden made statements contrary to this have been long disproven and this information was released to the press by either the CIA or testing labs in Switzerland.

Greeney: I've an idea.....why not contact Gordon and ask him directly? Maybe you can tell him that he's full of ( what's your word again? ) bull-loney... :lol:

Why so scared to call a spade a spade? Sure what it looks like my friend.

Remember Raymond Davis Greeney??

Bet you believe that bunk told by the media as well... :lol: :lol:

Operational personnel often violate laws and require “extraction” which is done, at times, by Navy SEALS. Active agents burn out names, burn out travel ability, rack up indictments, like in Italy where any CIA are arrested immediately. Thus, those claiming to be operational CIA are untruthful.

All operational personnel are NOC, “non official cover” and don’t work in embassies, or in a cube at Langley with calling cards and a CIA badge.

More on this. I was a Marine in Vietnam. I was with a combat unit, a Marine Special Landing team, thus I am a combat vet. I am NOT a hero.

However, several of those around me were, at times, I think due to being unbalanced a bit, insanely heroic. I was also saved by an AMTRAK driver during Operation Defiant Stand. This was a hero, I was hiding.

An Honest man....all one can really ask for.

Oh...operational personnel example::; ;)

And of course a fake Bin Laden.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/08/18 ... 12-1212am/

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 pm

I kinda agree with cole :o , but for much different reasons.

I dont know why Obamao wants to convince everyone that he killed Bin Laden, But I beleive he's been dead for a while before the supposed team 6 raid. Too many strange goings on since then involving team 6 being leaked to news outlets, and some outlets not being heard by too many.

so by now cole is probably on the floor. sorry didnt mean to give u a heart attack. Carry on.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 pm

You actually believe Cole prooves anything? You may reconsider after checking out the Colorado thread.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:35 am

No greeney, I dont think he proved anything, I do however think Bin Laden has been dead a lot longer than when team 6 supposedly killed him.

If they couldnt supply us with proof , then it didnt happen in my book. There was too much still left unanswered about that attack in Pakistan. Since then team 6 has been slowly weeded out by mysterious deaths, and helicopter crashes, and such. Just too much funny business going on.

anyway I only agreed with cole about him being dead a long time :) I havent gone that crazy Greeney ...lol

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:10 am

greeney2 wrote:You actually believe Cole prooves anything? You may reconsider after checking out the Colorado thread.

Dude you've some serious issues. Why are you so hung up on proof of anything when you thrive in a world of denial? I've not tried to prove a thing, only provide information that should enable one to think about the issue at hand, some do, some refuse....it is what it is.

Gordon Duff is connected, works with those involved in current Intel operations around the freaking world...real world, not fantasy. This is lost where you're concerned, we've touched on it many times and I'll say again.

I understand your position, the act is an obvious one.....surely you don't really think everyone is that dumb..or do you?

The news that continues to surround Seal team 6....is no accident despite them being so susceptible to said " ACCIDENTS "

I'm disappointed that someone who fronts a website that proclaims truth, is so comfortable upholding lies.

It's been reported by people working in and very closely with the intelligence community that Bin Laden died in 2001. So what I post isn't about proving anything...................it's about keeping it real..

So if he died in 2001..........how is it that they were able to kill him again in 2011 ?

Cole

PS...Hope you're well Stoner.....I know you guys hand some rough weather a while back....try that stuff once a month of so. It explains all the firewood I've got split and yet to be split. :lol:
Cole_Trickle

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts