The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Strange Earth Sounds

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby inja » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm

First I'd like to say that I am not sure where the correct place would be to post this thread. So if it needs to be moved....be my guest.
I also tried searching on the BV to see if anyone posted this info and I couldn't find anything. So i hope this isn't a double post.

A few weeks ago I accidentally bumped into a video reporting strange sounds coming from the sky across the globe. Russia, South America, Canada, the US, Germany etc. At first I was really cautious thinking this is bogus, fake and made up. The sound reminds me a lot of the sound in the remake of the War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise. But I kept on listening to more and more youtube videos. My curiosity got the better of me.

This is a 44 min video that starts out with the sounds and than talks about some of theories to explain the sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Syza3wS ... re=related

Eventually I started to bump into videos where several news broadcasts where airing the information. So I decided maybe there is more to this after all and not a hoax. I am fairly certain that there is a possibility that in the meantime some of the videos are hoaxes but am not really certain if all of them are.

In a way if true all kinds of things of course come to mind...one of course being the trumpets from heaven are being heard which of course would be bible related. HAARP of course comes to mind, earth crust displacement and possibly this could have to do with the solar flares that are heavily occurring for the last few years and worth mentioning they are all fake.

There is one scientist who has a theory of why the sounds are being heard....one that it is coming from the sky, the second it is coming from the earth's core. Most people on the videos believe it is coming from the sky.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/24086 ... Scientists

The Sott Report (which I only recently discovered) is interesting to listen to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUDYcapY1Qo&feature=plcp

I am wondering if any of you have been following this or have your own theory or just consider it to be bunk.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 am

Great subject Inja, not sure what forum is best, this one probably jsut as good, but not a lot of traffic in here.

I watched the first part, didn't have time for the entire thing yet. Very starnge sounds that are coming from the bowels of earth. I had something similar happen to us, not exactly they same erree sounds, but massive rumblings. If you recall I live In Northridge, Calif. where the big earthquake hit us in Jan, 1994. We live right on top of the epicenter, which we referred to as Ground zero, and we literally were right on the center of it. We are only 1/2 mile south of CSUN, and the famed collaped apartments, mall, and University, and actually closer as the crow flies to the epicenter. For about 3 months, we were scared to sleep in bedrooms and all slept in the living room right next to the front door. Thousands of aftershocks, dozens considered major quakes in themselves.

What would happen is preceeding any shaking, a horrendous rumble would emit from the ground, followed about 3 seconds later with the house shaking like you would not believe. Probably experienced hundreds of them over several months until you finally got use to it. For weeks, we would hear them, and just rise off you chair to head for the door, and the shaking followed. Those were obviouly the should of earth moving, which was 7 miles deep, and the sound would travel faster than the phyical vibration. The odd thing was this only occured to those right on top of the epicenter, and not those further out in the radius of it. There was major distruction for a 20 mile radius, and it was felt hundreds of miles away, but this sound thing was only felt close in.

These other noises remind me of old houses that develop creaks and odd sounds, that may reach to temperature changes, of plumping noises from vents that result from odd air moving in them. Nothing will casue a bigger noise in a house than a bubble of air in your water line, when you turn off the water to fix something.

One thing I learned about in the rocket business was the harmonics that can develope and vibrations that can develope that are unexplainable. The vibrations set up a force that create a harmonic reaction.

I don't have a clue what casues these noises but the earthquakes made me aware of sounds that can come from way down deep. The earth is a moving combination of plate techtonics, underground rivers and streams, vast pools of oil, temperatures colliding, all putting forces and pressure on each other. Mother Nature working full time, at a slow pace, but something has to move and give with all these forces.

Sound is vibration, and vibration is movement. Throw in some forces like solar flares, gravity and earths magnetic forces, its all pretty mind boggeling to me.

One last point about the earthquake, was the level of the sounds. During the main quake, not just the noise of the house shaking, but the noise emitted by the quake was so loud you could not hear yourself scream and I was, nor did I hear a grandfather clock fall against my head. the noise predeeding aftershocks was as loud as hearing a loud truck right next to you, but not deafening.
greeney2

Postby inja » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:29 pm

I've never experienced an earthquake other than 2 small ones and I slept right through them. :P
I can imagine the sound being deafening while it is happening. Interesting that the sound you guys heard right before the shaking did not travel across land. Seems almost like it headed upwards as you said on the epicenter. I'm no scientist but I would assume the density and mass of the earth has something to do with how sound can or cannot travel through matter.

I am still searching, reading websites and watching some more videos on this subject and i did bump into this one. It is an art project called the Sewer Pipe Organ....kind of interesting the sound that is heard when amplified. No need to listen to the entire video pretty much the same from the beginning to end. Of course the sound here too does not seem to travel too far and other than those passing by the sewer no one hears it. However it does show there are strange sounds down below....which reminds me....do you remember quite a few years ago the sounds that where termed "The Hell Hole"....those drilling the hole and encountered those strange sounds that reminded them of screams from hell?
Some of the previous videos I posted speak of the sound possibly coming from the earth instead of the sky.

While up in Cape May I communed on the beach at night with ghost crabs. LOL...it was amazing....me, the Atlantic and the ghost crabs hanging out in the dark together. One night though the earth rumbled/vibrated beneath me for a short period.Took me totally by surprise. It was interesting and I have no doubt that the earth makes all kinds of movements and shifts that create such moments. I just never got to experience it like that.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but even with out a lot of traffic if I bump into anything interesting I'll post it. Other than some of those doom and gloom videos that I have had the privilege to discover in my search.
inja

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:12 pm

These noises are definatly differnet from Earthquake rumblings. In the aftershock rumbling, I'm sure the sound travels in some distance, I just only had people who lived near the epicenter tell me they experinced the same thing. Many friends who lived on the outskirts or adjoining valleys 10-15 miles away, had major damages, but did not experience the after shock preceeding sounds.

Love to find out the sourse of these on the video, since its not part of earthquake movement, maybe something like underground venting of gas or liquids. Burping gases out of the surface??? GReat new subject, we sure need them.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:10 pm

I have a hypothosis

everything on this planet has a vibration to it, I forget the correct word , but its a point of how things absorb sound. Its also what our sound weapons are designed from, and possibly how to make a UFO or flying saucer , or time traveler.. fly or skip thru time, its the level of vibrations affecting the object or surrounding area of that object.

I am no scientists. and this is still new to me, but I have seen many programs , and read a lot of different materials on the subjet. I beleive it could be an aversion to an earthquake, You know when the earth is said to ring durring a bad quake? It may be to the point of rapture but the release of vibrations thru sound, may have actually averted a quake?

Just my thoughs on what I have read thru the topic of vibrations, and affects of sound.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby inja » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 pm

The strange sounds I have posted have been shown to not be related to earth quake activity. On the other hand I myself have often observed that at one end of the earth there will be a rather large quake and in a very short amount of time there will be one on the other side of the earth. Science says one has nothing to do with the other but I feel that vibrations travel and may absolutely have something to do with it.

I found this guy who debunks the earth sounds. I've watched one of his videos before and I didn't feel like he made such a great case however in this one he is more thorough.

Last edited by inja on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
inja

Postby inja » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Half of my message didn't get posted. I do not believe though that his reasoning debunks every video out there since there are people calling in to officials explaining what they are eperiencing.

BloodStone your comment about vibrations reminds me of how the earth sounds from space which is really very busy sounding. I am sure someone in the past has posted a video or two on the different sounds of the planets we can now measure and playback. But here it is anyway :)
No doubt mankind himself and all the noise makers we have created are part of that vibration of sound that can be heard/measured in space.

inja

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:52 am

Now that sounded more like the earth noises in the opening video. These noises are definatly differnet from any earthquake rumblings, thats for sure. No comparison actually! Bloodstone touched on vibrations, but not sure if he is thinking about electro magnetic forces or EMF, where visible light is a small segment of the spectrum, and the range includes radio frequency, to x-rays and gamma rays.

We can all relate to vibrations moving our eardrums and we hear audible sounds, voices, etc. The old question if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is near it, is there a sound? OUr eardrum transforms a vibration into a sound for our mind to hear. A transmitter and reciever. There has to be some form of movement for any reciever, mechanical or human sense to process. Electrical power lines emit a humming noise, but what is an electical line but solid copper wire, with electrons moving through it? The solid copper wire is not moving back and forth, the electrons are passing in it.

A little know fact I learned in metalurgy is what makes a metal a metal, and a non metal a non metal. The answer is very simple. Metals share electons, where non metals do not, nor do gases. In metals electons passed between the rings of each atom, and therefore can conduct heat and electical current. Non metals the electons stay in each ring and can not conduct. Heather and I did her 6th grade science test proving the rate at which different metals conduct heat and electirical current. She took 1st place in the city finals. Point is metals are a swirling mass of moving electons passing from one atom to another. Maybe this strange noise could be such a vibration, and maybe occurs from the earth from large pockets of ore, affected by solar flares, and/or disturbances in the magnetic field of the earth. Maybe some phenomonon of a solar force, moving and distorting the magnetic field of the earth. If electrons in a power line emit a noise, it seems logical that disruption of the magnetic field would create vibrations causing these noises.

The space noise is also very interresting, since we know all sounds are waves and vibrations in our air moving our eardrums, how can sounds transmit in the vacuum of space. I believe those sounds are real, I would like to understand how they can travel. We also think in terms of sounds traveling distances across the earth until they disapate. But what about how sounds travel upwards and out of our atmosphere. It was said the Krakatoa was herd 3 times, as the sound circled the earth when it blow, make you wonder it that sounds is still traveling outward in space, like a deep space probe, or does that sound end, when the atmosphere ends and is in a vacuum?

Great subject.
greeney2

Postby inja » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:51 pm

LOL..... :clap: I'll have to get back to you on that one. Gotta brush up on physics and science. :lol:

If you go on youtube you can search the different planets and sounds they make. It is rather fascinating to say the least.

When it comes to sounds traveling in space I know the theory used to be that it would continue indefinitely and some where I read that that really is not the case. Like you said the eardrum makes it into an audible sound for us to pick up on and hear. But absolutely everything can be broken down into an energy and so maybe sound is more like an energy wave traveling through space that than can only be picked up by certain equipment to than be translated into sound. Isn't that what we are actually doing when listening to the universe for life? Listening for radio waves or energy patterns that the equipment translates into sound? I could be way off cause I have absolutely no clue. But I'll be brushing up again on this subject.
inja

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

inja wrote:Isn't that what we are actually doing when listening to the universe for life? Listening for radio waves or energy patterns that the equipment translates into sound?

That's pretty much how it works. Listening for signals deliberately sent out and possibly those signals that just might emit from a technologically advanced civilization such as our own. Like television and other communication signals we broadcast. I think the chance of receiving or intercepting these signals is pretty slim though, not impossible. If a civilization aimed a broadcast our way and it arrived before we began listening, for example, then obviously we've missed our chance.

Which reminds of the "Wow!" signal. It's never been repeated again. For all we know, we may have just intercepted the tail end of what could have been a lengthy "Hey you guys!" from another civilization. We'll never know unless we receive another signal from that part of the sky again.

On the subject of the planets and their sounds, I remember my youngest son sitting in my lap when he was a toddler and listening to the sounds of our solar system. All of the clips are on the nasa webpage in the archives.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Next

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts