The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

East River Creature

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby WarAngel » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:25 am

Source Page
Any ideas?

At first it looks like an unknown animal and I hope that's what it is. :pray: But after a closer look it seems to be a pig with a shrunken snout.

Can anyone explain what's in it's mouth? Is it a tusk? Looks like a piece of wood stuck in there the way it is now.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby thunder » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm

feet- tail, and head are all wrong to be a pig. not a clue what that strange "thing" is.
thunder

Postby cormac » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:15 pm

looks more like a dog shaved smooth and set out in the sun too long ... and then in the river too long ... with it's snout messed up for ID purposes ... dna test that thing and we'll know pretty quick ...

east river pig story

so according to this 'source' the parks dept people called it a roasted pig and threw it out ... ok well first, nice ID from the parks dept there ... jeez ...

maybe it's the roasted pig from homer simpson's bar-b-q that vegetarian daughter lisa sent rolling down the hill ... eventually it ended up in the river ... maybe this is it ... after 15 years or so ... everyone knows those cartoon pig carcasses last forever ... at least according to the clever parks dept folks who threw the thing away ...

seriously, they couldn't tell wasn't a pig?

east river part 2 ... parks dept even dumber

well good ol' Vickie Karp from the park dept certainly took my comments to task with her quote in this story ...

actually, i think, in the end, one shouldn't read "news stories" from websites that have overly-large breasts prominently featured or promises of giving men overly-large penises as their sole advertising support :lol:
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby Realist101 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am

[color=#BFFF80][color=#BF80BF] :shock: [/color][/color]This looks like another 'Montauk Monster', a product of the lab on that island. Our government is always up to something. And this is another mystery that they'll never tell us about. OR it could be a dog. Who knows. DNA! Someone should have the guts to take a sample and figure it out. Gross, but interesting too.
Realist101

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts