The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Planet X cover up in North America?

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby Dyrmyk » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:37 am

I had direct reports from friends of what appeared to be the start of a double sunrise viewable from the 401 going towards Toronto as of the date of Saturday July 21 2012. In Ajax one of my friends took the time to take photos of the clouds during this event. Has anyone taken video or photos of this event?
Is this the planet x everyone is talking about? Why is it a cover up all over North America? Why is Russia the only country that is not covering this up?
I am quite concerned of the well being of this planet. I thought this planet x stuff was completely made up, but after reading several reports of sightings in Russia (mainly from friends on Facebook) and then this resent event I'm just starting to realize that it actually exists out there. Here in North America I don't sense any danger, but when I think about Russia and the other countries I do sense danger.
I know it's not the end of the world. I do know that there is something planned by higher beings that look exactly like us. I just don't know the exact details yet.
For now, I feel safe in southern Ontario Canada. I think I will observe and listen just a little longer before making any drastic actions.

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd6y4n6u55ie9tk/DSC01927_5.JPG[/img]
Dyrmyk

Postby Taeko » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Recently a large object has been reported in the sky often very close to the Sun. It is sometimes called planet X, Nibiru or the Galactic Federation Flagship etc. I asked my ET Reptilian and Nordic channels about it when I saw them. The answer may upset your scientific and religious ideas, so be careful if you read more.

This is an extremely large starship that has arrived in the solar system through a worm hole. There are more coming. These ships were constructed by our ancestors millions of years ago. There was a time when Venus, Earth and Mars were fully terraformed and occupied by humans and Reptilians. The humans had Mars and Venus and the Reptilians were on earth. There was also a fifth planet where the asteroid belt is now, and it was Reptilian territory.

These people were highly advanced and they built these giant starships. The planets had more large moons then, and they were used as material to construct the ships so they are enormous. When the ships were ready, the humans and Reptilians all boarded their own ships and left for the stars. They migrated en mass, and only a small number were left behind to repopulate the planets. They took everything they had with them--everything, so you will not find their rubbish. From time to time these ships return and pick up the population of the succeeding civilizations. When this happens they reseed and restock the earth so that the environment will recover from any over population. There is plenty of unoccupied real estate out their yet to settle.

About 65 million years ago the Annunaki invaded the solar system. There was a horrific war. The fifth planet was completely destroyed. Venus was ruined. Mars took extreme damage, but the earth was mostly protected. The Annunaki were defeated although there are some around yet. They came from Beta Persei star system in a giant starship that still exists. Our astronomers can see it and call it Iapetus. Since the great war, there have been a number of human civilizations now on earth, and we are the most recent. The previous civilizations all migrated when the starships returned for them. These ships are returning again for another migration. It will be complete by the end of this century. All will go except the Japanese who have been appointed to restart things on earth. There will also be a group in North America, but that is all.

So that's the story of it. Don't panic now and do something rash.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby Firefly » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:40 pm

What difference will it make if you fret and worry about it or not? Will it change the outcome either way? You would do far better to be concerned over what you can control. Start preparing for possible world economic collapse or loss of the North American power grid due to a solar magnetic pulse. While you may not be able to prevent a disaster, you certainly can make sure you have the necessary knowledge and items on hand to help you survive one.
Firefly

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts