The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Presidential? BFD...

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:41 am

Seriously? How Presidential is this? What if, George W. Bush said this about one of his accomplishments? What if Obamacare was overturned, and Romney tweeted that it was a BFD? Is this really who and what we want in the White House? I'm sorry, but I bit my tongue yesterday after seeing the ridiculous tweets by the left towards Sarah Palin, her daughter, and family after she said "Obama Lies... Freedom Dies"... but this morning, I can't bite my tongue. I believe strongly in our country, and the OFFICE of our President, and for Obama, his official Twitter page, and/or his campaign staff to post something like this? Ridiculously lame. I'd love to travel back in time, and see what our founding fathers would say about politicians today - especially the man who currently occupies the White House.

I will be glad in November when he packs his bags and leaves Washington... along with quite a few others.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:58 am

We are yet to know the real impact of the obamacare ruling, and how it will rob from medicare to fund it partly, plus how implementing this will really cause huge backlash.

I just turned 65 and just started with medicare, something I worked and paid into for, with every dime I earned in my lifetime. It is a fund for the medical care of over 65 people, and even if you are on early disabilty you do not get it. I not seen a dime of it until I turned 65. To take one cent out of medicare, to fund any program for ages under 65 is a crime. It is stealing from a fund of money all the seniors paid into, like me, since my paper route was my job at 15 years old. Now that the baby boomers have reached their time, they want to take what we paid for away.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:27 pm

What does BFD mean and why does Obama have a twitter page? oh yeah, the young vote demographic...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby ricardo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:03 am

lot of clone sites guys , counter propaganda stuff. think they have a way

of stating certified twitter site. white house runs a offical page,

and maybe get the real twitter site from there.

the good stuff, public officals reiterate in public .( it's on record.)

anything in writing has that aura of deniability , if you catch my drift.

BFD = big family dinner... announcing plans for the evening. or , I guess he's

asking the paulin clan to the white house for dinner... lol
ricardo

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:40 am

Maybe you recall the insodent early in his administration when Joe Biden in the White House leaned over to Obama and the sound picked up his saying "This is really a "Big F@$%ing Deal", BFD is the short version.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:01 am

greeney2 wrote:Maybe you recall the insodent early in his administration when Joe Biden in the White House leaned over to Obama and the sound picked up his saying "This is really a "Big F@$%ing Deal", BFD is the short version.

More likely someone is sticking it to him via this tweet..........Surely Obama isn't that arrogant, or that bright to use this kind of in your face tact. Not defending him ( i'll be glad when his ass is gone ) just sayin those in politics use any and all opportunity to smear one another............

this looks tailor made to me.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts