The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

I am back as well ;)

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Snug » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:21 pm

I used to post a little a while back out of bordem and thought I'd get back into the discussions.

I am a borderline reclusive male that has OCD and difficulty socializing with people. I am considered by the few doctors I have spoken with to be one of the most gifted and intelligent people in my area.

I spend a lot of my time researching, playing video games and exploring the various corners of the internet. I get out very few times a month. Maybe once a week at most.

It has been this way since maybe year 10 of my life. Tuff childhood and the acceptance of this world was something I struggled with for a very long time. After a lot of experimentation with some harmful and terrible prescribed drugs between year 20-22 I decided at that point to live a life of almost complete seclusion.

With so much time on my hands its pretty easy to hypothesize on the amount of information and understanding i've been able to absorb over that amount of time without people and social commitments taking up my time.

So anyways. Thought I would reintroduce myself and say hello's to the new and old Black Vaulters of Today. :-)
Snug

Postby blackvault » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:42 am

Welcome to the board, Snug!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby rath » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 am

yes, welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions