The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

V (Original)

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby WarAngel » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Recently watched the original miniseries and Final Battle on SyFy channel. Some classic sci-fi, good stuff. :thumbup:

One of the best parts is seeing Marc Singer play the original role. He was tragically under used in the new version. Another were the parallels between Nazi Germany and the state of things within the story. Then there's the way they find to beat the V's which fits into a more realistic way to fight an alien.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 am

I loved the original, still have some of my original drawings I did while in class. I used to doodle a ship or two on top of tests, homework and pretty much any assignment back then. :lol: My family, we actually sat down together as a whole to watch television, did not fully appreciate the series and it's controversial themes. I tried to watch the new series but I only saw the first episode. I don't watch ABC and so I forgot about it.

Unfortunately, we can't afford cable or satellite and so are restricted to whatever the old antenna picks up which isn't much.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts