The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

"Octomom" files for bankruptcy in California

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:08 pm

One has nothing to do with the other, if you are suggesting "who cares" because the Pentagon wastes money. I also do not agree that spending money on defence, and research from military programs is all waste. Some people think every dime spent on military budgets is a waste. That is what the entire mindset is, and poor rationalization of people who think nothing of defrauding the Government, or an insurance company, or just plan to run up debts and credit cards, to go bankrupt. They all say the Government is screwing me, who cares! Some people have the logic that as long as one person is speeding down the street faster, they should get away with it.

If you do want to use that logic, how many starving children could be fed for all the welfare fraud per year? How many kids could have been helped for the $520 haircut money alone? How many needed teachers could have not been layed off this year using the welfare fraud money?

OraProNobis wrote:Its obvious this woman was not mentally prepared for what was coming, as well as financially. I say shame on the donor(whom she knew), who had no care for what would happen to his offspring, and he should be accountable as well as the fertility clinic.

That is a total crock, her Mother had a fit with her, and she knew very well what the outcome was going to be. The Doctor lost his licence over it, Thank God, but even he would not have been financially responsible for malpractice, his insurance company would be. As far as the sperm donor, I think she knew the donor, but thats all he was is a doner. The doner could have been annonomous.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:22 am

greeney2 wrote:Legitimate parnets

:lol:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 am

Yes legitimate in this case is a couple who can not concieve, and want to raise a family.

Do you consider octomom legitmate, or do you jsut want to make this a play on words.

You are the math expert i having 14 children with no income a legimate reason to do this?
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:47 am

I don't think I can explain how wrong the expression legitimate parent is to you.
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:42 am

And I don't think I can explain to you, how wrong the Octomom situation is.
greeney2

Postby OraProNobis » Wed May 09, 2012 10:48 am

One has nothing to do with the other, if you are suggesting "who cares" because the Pentagon wastes money. I also do not agree that spending money on defence, and research from military programs is all waste. Some people think every dime spent on military budgets is a waste. That is what the entire mindset is, and poor rationalization of people who think nothing of defrauding the Government, or an insurance company, or just plan to run up debts and credit cards, to go bankrupt.

First off you are assuming that because I think there is fraud in government spending, that it is ok to scam the government. I didn't say that, you assumed I meant that. :thumbdown:

I also didn't say that ALL military spending is a waste. There are billions of dollars though that do end up getting wasted as well as scammed by insiders. I don't think billions of dollars spent on "secret" hi tech military crafts , that end up being used for "secret" purposes is spending tax dollars wisely.

Selfish and secretive fraud is wrong, on every level. I am just saying if you really want to stop it, the best place to start would be at the high end government levels. To deny that it is a huge problem, and to pretend you care about tax dollars, by going after welfare scam, sees to me very hypocritical.
OraProNobis

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Pretty hard to see your position when you claim to say she is wrong, but in the same breathe sympathize completly with her and her plight.
greeney2

Postby OraProNobis » Thu May 10, 2012 12:18 pm

greeney2 wrote:Pretty hard to see your position when you claim to say she is wrong, but in the same breathe sympathize completly with her and her plight.

Yes, it was wrong, because she wasn't mentality competent in making that decision.

People who should have known better allowed it. :thumbdown:

I sympathize with the children, who had no choice in the matter. Punishing them for something they are not guilty of doesn't seem to be fair.
OraProNobis

Postby at1with0 » Thu May 10, 2012 12:30 pm

What they maybe can do short of throwing her in jail, or in lieu of jail, is appoint a representative payee who receives the money and every penny is tracked.
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Thats probably a good idea, and just to clarify, I would not advocate mirco managing all people on welfare or food stamps, or made to eat beans. Most people are inherently good and use the money to make ends meet. I also said the taxpayers are hogtied by the abusers, becasue we can not cut off the welfare for the kids, those people should be monitored. I also am not against welfare where it is justified, and everyone is only a Friday pink slip away from being jobless.

Yes OraProNobis, I am pissed off as a taxpayer just as much with corparate bailout abuse, and other waste in the government. I saw yesterday where 5700 pieces of terrorist equipment being stored and unused for years, at a cost of $184M. The bank bailouts were a joke, and AIG spending money on a 5-star resort was blantant. The CEO's still took an annual bonus, and refused to give it back. The Auto industry CEO's flew on corporate jets to Washington to ask Congress for bailout money, and were sent home to return by commercial aircraft or drive. They still gave them the money after a dog and pony show.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts