The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

At last Israeli ambassador has discovered anti-Semitism

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Boris » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 am

At last Israeli ambassador has discovered anti-Semitism in Latvia! It happened only after in one of the Latvian TV programs "the Jews with the guns" were publicly blamed for oppressing of Latvians in Soviet time. And how about marches of Waffen SS regularly taking place in Riga and no less common beating-ups of the Jewish antifascists in Latvia? Has been Hagit ben-Yaakov not aware of it all this time? Can't believe just!
I suspect that is deliberate political line of Israel reluctant to see the maturing neo-fascist regime in Latvia. You see Israel and Baltic states are USA allies. Looks like Israel values this partnership more that safety of the Jewish population in Latvia!! Israel is ready to have a blind eye on anti-Semitism of their ally. I guess only when they build Jewish ghettos in Riga Israel may come to senses at last! I think Latvian Jews can rely only on their own possibilities so far to make them safe in Latvia!
Boris

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts