The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

2011 Earthquakes

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:18 am

Here's a cool video mapping all of the 2011 earthquakes. Just thought I would share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a--NC4N ... ata_player
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:44 am

Good stuff Capricorn, that was really something to watch. It sure illustrated the ring of fire of all the Pacific Island chains to Alaska and down the west coast of the America's. And they say we are nuts for living in California(probably true), but compared to the Chain of South Pacific Islands to Japan, we don't even compare. Something that really was noticable to me was so much Island activity, but hardly any activity within Austrailia itself. Europe, Russia,hardly any activity, and Africa was almost completly void of activity.

That was a really neat illustration, and it only illustrated 2011!

I was unclear about one thing however. What was the yellow line that progress from left to right across the screen reprenting?
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 am

I believe the yellow line is the number of earthquakes
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts