The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Prisoner's Cinema?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Once we get a few more regular posters I promise to confine my posts to more appropriate forums...

So anyway, many of you are aware of a "condition" I've got where I see colors when my eyes are closed. I also see what look like interference patterns, whether my eyes are closed or open, it doesn't matter. It's very hard to describe but I would best describe most of it as a negative image of TV snow where the dots are luminous on a black screen instead of black dots on a white screen.

Anyway I generally see the same color patterns when my eyes are closed. Usually the colors are purple, green, or some times red. Probably the most common scenario is what looks like "radar sweeps" in purple, but 2 at the same time, originating from the 6 o'clock position and converging at 12 o'clock. It goes on and on sometimes. Other times, I don't see it at all.

I will impart one thing. Once when my New-Age brother decided to do an experiment with my closed-eye visualizations, we turned the lights out and he started asking me questions. The symbols I told him I saw were startling' revealing stuff about the questions he was asking (of which I knew nothing about as they were about his personal life). For example, one question was, "What do you see when I say 'Cinnamon,' ... and my response was piano keys. It turns out that Cinnamon was a girl he had just met that day and thought he might be in love with. He met her while playing the piano at a party; she sat down next to him and played alongside. But I digress. The point is, at the abrupt end of our "session" I started complaining of not being able to breathe, like a heavy weight was on my chest, and then I exploded in terror, screaming and waking up the whole house. None of us knows what happened at that point but my Father theorized that I may have brushed up against a very evil entity. Who knows.

Anyway..... HERE LATELY...30 years later... something both interesting and disturbing has been happening. And it's been happening while I am fully alert, lucid, and wide awake. Every so often.. and this definitely not "image burn-in" like you get when you see luminous images right after you close your eyes, after staring at a something. No, it's not that and I would know the difference. No.. this is something else and it's very alarming. What I've seen I guess 4 times in the last month, is bright ORANGE in color and appears very brightly... and it hangs around in view for at least a good 15 seconds. It's a square image but inside the square are what look like tribal symbols or glyphs. I try my hardest to focus in on it and come away with something I can draw on paper but the images elude me. Imagine looking at your TV screen and the background is black but it is filled with lines of glyphs or symbols in bright, luminous organge. That's what I'm seeing.

I've seen colors in the darkness all my life. But up until these "glyphs" I've never seen the color ORANGE before. I don't know but since it's a brand new color (and so bright!!!) I feel like it's important. Like a warning or something.

I looked it up on the internet and found some interesting stuff on Closed-Eye Hallucination or Visualization ... of particular interest was the "visual noise" some people see which resembles my "TV Snow" pattern but what I see is straigh up black and white.. these people see it in red/blue. Again, the below image is exactly what I see but I see it in white/black. And again, I don't have to close my eyes to see this, I see it all the time, 24x7x365:

Other people see patterns, or closed-eye visualizations like I do, but the image below is what they may describe where as my visions and shapes take on a much more organized pattern. But still, these renderings above and below, tell me that I am definitely not alone.

But that page linked me to another one about what is called Prisoner's Cinema which has a whopping half a dozen lines dedicated to it. But wow! This effect some people have, when exposed to darkness over prolonged periods, can sometimes bring about... get this... visions of what people describe as "neolithic cave paintings!"

HHHMMMMMMMMM......

This has sparked an entirely different train of thought. What I thought might have been symbolic warnings of impending traumatic events.. could be instead something akin to prisoner's cinema where evidently, we are given glimpes into our distant past. Very strange indeed.

Your thoughts? Do you see stuff like I'm describing at all? I've wanted to know since I was a child. What does a "normal' person see when they keep their eyes closed? Complete black? Total darkness?

I'd love some responses to this if possible.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:15 pm

When that happens to me, I feel it is a manifestation of being on some sort of information trading network.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm

I just saw a tumbleweed roll by.

Hmph.

:(
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 am

Frosty!!
I get that, too..and sometimes faces and images..and wht looks like writing..sometime sit looks like calculayions and stuff..
I believe it's my third eye..partially activated and untrained, peroaally..
I also will get thought impressions..that feel..not mine (hard to explain)
and occasionally I even hear voices within my mind(usually when I am half asleep or very relaxed..saying..usually just a word or a sentence or two..like just this morning..I was thinking..half asleep, about something and a female voice yelled into my head, "Get the hell out of here!!"
it was kinda cool..I had to laugh to myself..I was impressed with whoever it was to be so loud like that..lol..there's more to this story..but that's all I will share publically
maybe I just have a touch of mild shizophrenia
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Labels.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:06 pm

bionic wrote:Frosty!!
I get that, too..and sometimes faces and images..and wht looks like writing..sometime sit looks like calculayions and stuff..
I believe it's my third eye..partially activated and untrained, peroaally..
I also will get thought impressions..that feel..not mine (hard to explain)
and occasionally I even hear voices within my mind(usually when I am half asleep or very relaxed..saying..usually just a word or a sentence or two..like just this morning..I was thinking..half asleep, about something and a female voice yelled into my head, "Get the hell out of here!!"
it was kinda cool..I had to laugh to myself..I was impressed with whoever it was to be so loud like that..lol..there's more to this story..but that's all I will share publically
maybe I just have a touch of mild shizophrenia

When in a relaxed, meditative state, I have heard voices too. Only about half a dozen times in my life. One time as I was thinking of a woman I wanted to be with, in my (deceased at the time) own Father's voice, i heard, "She'll only broke your heart."

One time when I was about 10 years old or younger, I was playing a video game and my subconscious took over. I entered into a daydream state (which I do all the time and have done all my life), and then, in a clear, audible voice from behind me down the hall of the house, I heard one word. "Why?" Startled the heck out of me.

You're not alone.

Ok so I'm not alone here either. Others see stuff when their eyes are closed. I'd like to hear from more people. I really want to know. What do you see when your eyes are closed? Greeney? Humphreys?
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:08 pm

I saw something again last night while in bed. I was wide awake and my eyes were closed.

It was in bright red this time. And it was just some kind of tribal symbol or something. Weird. It only lasted about 2 seconds. My hunch is that something is trying to communicate with me. But if so, it's doing a poor job because I'm not getting the meaning of it.

I also had a dream several nights ago that (after I realized the symbolic significance of it) ended up being advice on how NOT to proceed with a huge issue I'm having in my life. I will follow the advice.
frrostedman

Postby humphreys » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:33 pm

frrostedman wrote:Ok so I'm not alone here either. Others see stuff when their eyes are closed. I'd like to hear from more people. I really want to know. What do you see when your eyes are closed? Greeney? Humphreys?

Random shapes that form pictures in the way clouds do, or if I've been staring at something bright, the outline of that thing. That's about it.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 pm

humphreys wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Ok so I'm not alone here either. Others see stuff when their eyes are closed. I'd like to hear from more people. I really want to know. What do you see when your eyes are closed? Greeney? Humphreys?

Random shapes that form pictures in the way clouds do, or if I've been staring at something bright, the outline of that thing. That's about it.

So if you see these shapes, (not image-burn from when you stare at something), what color are they? Do you see them all the time? I don't think I've ever witnessed complete darkness in my life.
frrostedman

Postby humphreys » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:24 am

Various colours. Oranges and purples I would say most often.

I second your comments regards true darkness.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts