The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

What is the Soul?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun May 20, 2012 7:43 am

Hammer time.

"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:23 am

There simply is no way you're getting the last word.

Here's a topic on soul magnets. I wonder if there's any chance these will ever be developed.

http://fringe-forum.com/forums/showthre ... ul-Magnets

First, it seems that soul magnets are not necessary for consciousness transfer because they were not used in Episode 1.21 "Unearthed" to make the transfer. I would guess that they are simply one way make such a transfer. I further speculate that quantum entanglement is involved in the process (if you feel the need for a "scientific" explanation of the process). So, William Bell appears to have somehow entangled his consciousness with some small Soul Magnet particles, put them in Olivia's tea when she visited him, and somehow used the bell given to Nina to trigger the transfer.

Basically, soul magnets allow the transference of consciousness to a body in which soul magnets were placed.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon May 21, 2012 12:05 pm

"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Reported.

:liar:
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon May 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Souls...

Discuss.
DIss0n80r

Postby frrostedman » Tue May 22, 2012 2:46 am

My WoW clan has no interest in this
discussion. Ooo! Mommy is bringing
me some milk, cookies, and fresh
underwear. Gotta go! TTYL
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:45 am

That is an IBM precursor to the 286. It certainly cannot run WoW. It's soul is not strong enough. If it even has a modem, it is probably 9600 baud at best.
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue May 22, 2012 2:54 pm

DIss0n80r

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 26, 2012 12:55 am

at1with0 wrote:That is an IBM precursor to the 286. It certainly cannot run WoW. It's soul is not strong enough. If it even has a modem, it is probably 9600 baud at best.

It doesn't have a modem. PFFFFT. It has a phone coupler. Of course, you're too young to remember.

You just stick the handset on to the coupler. I'm guessing they ran at around 300 baud, which should be plenty for the cartoonish, EGA graphics of WoW.

Meanwhile, Diablo 3 is out and I've been at it for a couple of weeks, when I can. It's epic. And it's funny to see all the WoW nerds complaining about it in the forums.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Sat May 26, 2012 3:57 am

"I got soul/Sol , but I'm not a soldier"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAykeo0f8gE
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts