The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Very Important Messages To the World

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Is hearing an inner voice any more than your own normal thoughts that are convincing, therefore its not demonic, Psychotic, or devine, its just you?
greeney2

Postby OraProNobis » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:11 am

Thursday, March 15, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, these ugly demons were once beautiful angels that rebelled against Me out of their pride. Hell was made for them, and there being in hell has turned them into ugly beings that you do not want to look at. In the same way I have shown you the soul bodies that are in hell, and they also appear as ugly human beings. I do not want to see any souls sent to hell, but people by their evil lives, send themselves to hell. In the Gospel you saw how I cast out the mute spirit from the man who was possessed by a demon. Even today there are possessed people that have invited demons into their souls in various ways. Avoid seances, devil worship, tarot cards, evil potions, and Ouija boards that can allow demon possession. These people require an exorcism by a priest, and these exorcist priests are hard to find. Even various addictions of drugs, drinking, and gambling have demons associated with these addictions. By using blessed sacramentals, blessed salt, and holy water, you can protect yourself from these demons. Praying for deliverance from demons and addictions requires prayers of St. Michael and fasting because there may be multiple demons in severe cases. There truly are devils, and there is a hell that exists. So do not believe anyone who tells you that they do not exist. This is a trick of the devil to deceive you. Every soul that leaves its dead body, does not go straight to heaven. Very few souls go straight to heaven. Some go to hell and some go to purgatory. This is why it is so important to have Masses and prayers said for the dead because you do not know how they were judged. Keep praying for the souls in purgatory because if certain souls are in heaven, your prayers will be applied to other family souls in purgatory. Also pray and fast for poor sinners who have not yet died, so they can be saved from hell.”
OraProNobis

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts