The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Why the Christian God is Impossible

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:06 pm

greeney2 wrote:Fish arn't biting today? :lol: Oh please God let me have an argument today. :pray:

Apparently they are, thank you....looks like a caught a sardine...poor little thingy.

It should have stayed with its school, instead of wandering off aimlessly like a retard. :lol:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:15 pm

greeney2 wrote:No you didn't read it at all, you could care less what it said, as long as it stirs things up.

Shedding light on the illogical aspects of the "Biblical God" is not "stirring things up." If you disagree with it then you need to rebut it, otherwise you should just move along.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby greeney2 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 am

Doubtful I'll be moving along when there is so much TR--- to clean up. God hates a litterbug! :lol:
greeney2

Postby event_horizon » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 am

Please, don't bring your filthy daytime job to the forums. Get off of your boss' computer and get back to work, garbage man.
event_horizon

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts