The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Mysterious Light Flash in Phoenix

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:47 pm

frrostedman wrote:
at1with0 wrote:lol

It was probably the gubment testing reverse-engineered alien tech.
Yep, dat's what I'm putting my money on.
Maybe it was Lady Gaga testing the lights for her next concert though...

One of the more legitimate, mysterious things to happen in recent times... and not a word from the BV'ers.

I still don't know of any answers to it... do you?

No.

Like I said in my first post, I have seen flashes on a much smaller scale. On the order of a flash from a camera. They seemed to occur when there was a spiritual quake/shift. It's been years since I've seen one. What I'm talking about has no apparent physical source and this Phoenix light explosion is perhaps the same thing on a much grander scale. It would be interesting to know what is physically located at the position of the light. Like, if it's a power station, a church, a burial ground, prison, or what not. There are lots of possible reasons; I would start by trying to eliminate physical causes and then move on to nonphysical causes. That it was caught on camera is actually a big deal, and on live television no less.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 am

the vid got removed..dang it
I remember years back when this was happening a-lot all over the place..and gettign caught on camera
meteors, maybe?
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts