The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Is this what happens when you've gone to pubic school???

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Someone tell me this guy is not for real...and that he did not get this kind of stupid in public school. Is this the best that our public school system can turn out today???

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/geithne ... o-publish/

I laughed so hard when I realized the epitome of stupid here...until I realized this guy was in a top public office...and publicly schooled....and in a position of leadership.

Watch this quote..

Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, speaking this morning on CNBC:

“That’s the kind of balance you need,” said Geithner. “Why is that the case? Because if you don’t try to generate more revenues through tax reform, if you don’t ask, you know, the most fortunate Americans to bear a slightly larger burden of the privilege of being an American, then you have to — the only way to achieve fiscal sustainability is through unacceptably deep cuts in benefits for middle class seniors, or unacceptably deep cuts in national security.” [/quote]

The "Privilege of being an American" ????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I missing something here? Being an American is a privilege granted by the Government??

Being a American is something issued by the Government????

Is this what they are teaching in public school today. Does no one catch it but me???

Do you have to be a public school graduate to "not catch on" to this stupidity???

Someone tell me how a pubic figure can make such a dumb stupid statement as "The Privilege of being an American" and no one ..even in the media catch on to it and call them on this???

I don't think being an American is a privilege controlled and regulated by the government. I believe it is something most Americans were born into and not issued by Government. This is called a right..a birthright. Right by birth...not issued by government. If anything ..government treads on an abuses this ...being an American through just such political hogwash.

Are we becoming that dumb that none of us catch this nonsense?? Is the media that stupid too...that none of them catch it??

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 pm

If I may, I'd like to throw some numbers out there which are based on my observations. I haven't googled the actual statistics nor could I, I don't think they exist.

Probably 75% of Americans don't catch this stuff because they don't care. Their lives are so busy with both parents working 50 hours a week, taking the kids to soccer practice, catching the school plays, taking the kids to violin lessons, etc. .... they just don't have the time nor the inclination to pay attention to anything political.

Pretty sad when you think of that because that means the nation is totally susceptible to voting in a President just because he looks more attractive and polished... not because of their views. That's how Barack Hussein got to be President anyway.

And of the other 25% of us that do keep up with current events? Half of us are Progressive Liberals who turn a blind eye to any and all Liberal gaffes and stupidity. That leaves about 12 to 15% of Americans who yes, catch this stuff and reject it and despise it. But we aren't a loud enough voice overall to make much of a difference.

And the beat goes on.....
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 am

Frostedman,

I understand what you are alluding to here. I do agree..but that is not the main point of what is going on.

I here a " pubically educated " goof ball..here saying it is a privilege to be an American. Therefore since it is a "Privilege to be an American" we now can do a "Shakedown" on you because you are wealthy.

Because you are wealthy ...we can treat you differently than other people. You are more expendable and disposable than other people....by our decree that you are "privileged to be an Amercan."

I also know ..that when they are done shaking down the privileged wealthy Ameicans ..it will not stop there. The rest of American will now be disposable and expendable.

This is nothing more than a license by default to "Shakedown " the American people by dividing and conquering them in thier ignorance.

All these Americans who are to busy going about their lives...are going to have an abrupt stop to this ...going about their lives ...soon under this kind of divide and conquer dogma going on right in front of them. Particularly when it gets to $5.00 per gallon and more.

This is nothing more than a license to perform a "Shakedown " of America...all Americans. And this man is telling it right to our faces...how it is going to be because they have already spent for another couple of generations down the road in this country with no end in sight.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:55 am

This pretty much blows your public school theory right out of the water! :oops: You couldn't be much further from a stupid USA public education if you tried, with this persons education. :Doh: So much for the public education idea! :Doh:

Geithner was born in Brooklyn, New York City, the son of Deborah (née Moore) and Peter Franz Geithner. His father was the director of the Asia program at the Ford Foundation in New York in the 1990s. Geither's father is of German descent, and Geithner's paternal grandfather, Paul Herman Geithner (1902–1972), emigrated with his parents from the German town of Zeulenroda to Philadelphia in 1908. Geithner's mother, a Mayflower descendant, is from a New England family.[5] Geithner's maternal grandfather, Charles Frederick Moore, Jr., was an adviser to President Dwight D. Eisenhower and served as Vice President of Public Relations from 1952 to 1964 for Ford Motor Company.[6]

Geithner spent most of his childhood in other countries, including present-day Zimbabwe, Zambia, India, and Thailand where he completed high school at the International School Bangkok.[7] He attended Dartmouth College, in the tradition of his father and paternal grandfather, graduating with an A.B. in government and Asian studies in 1983.[7] In the process, he studied Mandarin at Peking University in 1981 and at Beijing Normal University in 1982.[8] He earned an M.A. in international economics and East Asian studies from Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies in 1985.[7][9] He has studied Mandarin[7] and Japanese.[10]

Geithner married Carole Sonnenfeld on June 8, 1985, at his parents' summer home in Orleans, Massachusetts.[11] They have two children, a daughter and a son.[12]

During the early 1980s, Geithner's father Peter oversaw the Ford Foundation's microfinance programs in Indonesia being developed by Ann Dunham Soetoro, President Barack Obama's mother, and they met in person at least once.[13]
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:06 am

LOL LOL LOL Greeny2,

Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm!!!!

Right over your head. No matter what his education level..he is teaching and preaching public school doctrine...pandering to the crowds in divide and conquer tactics and strategy...emotional division of the public.

No different from what happened in Ancient Rome. History is repeating itself.

Tax the Rich. That some people are guilty of a moral ethical lapse because they are "Rich." Therefore they are more expendable and disposable because of this lapse we have created in the media....divide and conquer.

When you use one group as a " Whipping Boy"...when they have opportunity ..they will flee...Just as they are doing in California.
Then who will be left to be whipped into line with the next and latest tune???
If you have something other than a public school education...a television and movie education...you can see it coming.

I see the moral lapse on the part of government itself...looking for more license to tax and spend....while giving us bad guys to watch and pick on so that we do not see what they do.

And furthermore...Greeny2...if I recall correctly ...this is the guy who had some tax problems of his own before taking office. Did he not??

The cat calling the kettle black!!??

He is carrying a political line..here ..a public school emotional jerk off line. He is a predator on the public's back and emotions.

Now to be frank about it...I dont think this guy is that stupid..but he must carry the party line to work on or operate on a gullible public raised on the same very television and movies/emotions.

He must stoop to the same party line...ie...public school thinking of an emtotional parasite on the public's back...so that no thinking takes place.

It is a soap opera...Greeny2. And he is one of the directors and script writers.

Good cop/Bad Cop. Good Guys/Bad Guys.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 am

Ok, so using your great education, tell us what is the ideal way to tax the American public. Equally as important, tell us how the government should spend its tax revenue.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:10 pm

tax less--don't spend like drunken sailors-eliminate the fraud in every program we have. That my nutshell of an opinion.

All I responded to was OT's neverending ranting about "public education", which obviously you can not blame this on a USA education looking at where his was from. What is over someones head OT is your one track thinking of public eduction OT. This guy may be an idiot, but his education is not even close to your idea of public education.
greeney2

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 pm

at1with0 wrote:Ok, so using your great education, tell us what is the ideal way to tax the American public. Equally as important, tell us how the government should spend its tax revenue.

The current spending spree is the reason government can't figure out how to cut anything. They can't cut anything and continue to spend the way they are and instead of cutting back on spending, they just want to tax more. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Once this government has stripped the rich in this country bare or run them out, the middle class will be next. The video I posted a while back on this tax the rich mentality was spot on. I'm not sure if anyone bothered to watch it or not. The government could effectively strip us of all our savings and assets, rich included, and it wouldn't even cover the budget for a full year. They'd still have to tax all of us an additional $40.00 and that's just to get us by for one year of current spending.

A few thoughts:

Feed our hungry children for starters. It's amazing to me how cynical people here are, they walk past families on the street and ignore them but somehow they weep like a baby when they see families on the street in other countries. Oh but it's America, they had their chance so screw them.

Stop policing the world. We've got our own issues, let's get them sorted. Actually protecting our borders would be ideal, instead of letting the CIA run drugs and guns back and forth. The war on drugs has become the "war on cash", meaning the CIA brings the drugs in and the local police seize the "drug money" on the way back. They aren't even trying to stop the flow of drugs into this country as documented in Tennessee and other states I'm sure.

Infrastructure: Our bridges, roadways, monuments and neighborhoods are imploding. The government's "bidding process" is a sham as the contracts go to their lobbying buddies who never seem to finish the job on time, or on budget. Especially if a union is involved. Get politics out of it and let the free market do what it's supposed to do, keep America competetive.

Education, invest in it. Stop cutting the goddamn budget to build more stealth bombers. We're behind the rest of the world already as it is. Oh and stop giving a free ride to exchange students while jacking up the cost of tuition for American students. We're essentially paying to educate everyone else so they can take that stellar education back to their home country. Maybe this is why we're behind across the board, a.k.a. "Idiot America". Stop dumbing down the curriculum so "that one kid" in class can pass and instead focus on bringing those kids up to speed, whatever it takes. Tutors, smaller classes, whatever. This could be accomplished if not for budget cuts, resulting in fewer teachers and crowded classes.

Research and developement. If the government insists on funding this stuff, how about something meaningful instead of the next potential plague. When's the last time we got something beneficial to mankind? It pretty much all goes to the military and big pharma. Bigger bombs and erectile dysfunction ads. :roll: Meanwhile cancer researchers in hospitals full of dying children, depend on donations because the research is demonized by the religion of politics. Treatment makes money, curing does not.

Foreign aide. Ok, they've had a nice long free ride here. It's time for it to end. We can't continue to prop up the rest of the world while going broke ourselves. I don't care if they collapse, there I said it. Suggesting this results in the religion of politics rearing it's ugly head and using every tool at it's disposal to ostracize anyone for it. Although this includes everyone, the religion of politics seeks to label you Anti-Semitic. Yes, really. If you cut funding to God's people you are a Satan-worshipping Neo-Nazi! :lol:

War. Stop funding these undeclared, unconstitutional wars directly or indirectly. Tell NATO it can get troops from these so called other member nations to deploy around the world for their cause. Barring that, tell NATO to take a long walk off a short pier. War is not good for the economy, history shows this. Unless of course you'd like to go back to the days of button-less jackets, zipper-less pants to make bullets that we seem to be heading towards again. People seem to forget that part while glorifying the world war era in HD on DVD and Blue-ray. If anything, it's how our government keeps us broke and dependent on them. Do your part, support the war, support the troops(I do of course), don't question what we do, glory to the state....uh, I mean, God Bless America!

Our troops. The war doesn't always end for these men and women when they make it back home, history and the statistics(largely ignored by our government and MSM) clearly show this. John linked an article on this as well. They need help, therapy for PTSD as well as medical care for any health issues that arise. Some of these soldiers had previous job experience before signing up but most go in straight from high-school. Blowing up stuff sounds cool but does nothing for your resume unless law enforcement or private security are what you're after. Those that remain enlisted can maybe, oh I don't know, be used to defend our borders instead. Our Congressmen and women retire rich, our troops not so much. They usually find that the government tries to screw them out of the benefits they earned.

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Greeny2,

greeney2 wrote:tax less--don't spend like drunken sailors-eliminate the fraud in every program we have. That my nutshell of an opinion.

All I responded to was OT's neverending ranting about "public education", which obviously you can not blame this on a USA education looking at where his was from. What is over someones head OT is your one track thinking of public eduction OT. This guy may be an idiot, but his education is not even close to your idea of public education.

I do agree with you on your solution to the problem guys like Geithner are concealing and hiding from us.

But as to the second part of your quote above...think about this Greeny2.

You posted what you believe is this guys very impressive education portfolio.

And this guy is working for government?? Wow!! Anyone see what is wrong with this picture???

at1with0,

Ok, so using your great education, tell us what is the ideal way to tax the American public. Equally as important, tell us how the government should spend its tax revenue.

I don't particularly have a great education at1with0. But I can see guys like this coming from aways off. This guy is a phony and works for phonies.

As for taxing and spending the American peoples monies...I agree with the basic outline of what Greeny2 states.

I also agree with what Ruckus states here above this post.
I am very much in agreement with most of the positions of Ron Paul.

Like Ruckus ...I believe certain agencies in the US Government are aiding and abetting the drug business.

I don't remember the fellows name but his book was a bit of a shocker. I believe he has videos out as well today...U Tube I believe. This fellow was a retired cop on the LAPD...vice I think!!??

This fellow narrates a tale of someone he knew who devised a computer program to show certain trends in money management to get the peak performance out of certain investments for businesses. He was showing it to some people including certain people who used to be cops and that this program was run using some information's on the insurance industry and it came out that on the insurance side of Housing and Urban Development ...the program showed results and problems with cash flow..which looked like a huge money laundering scheme.
The Feds came in and quickly rounded up all his tools and programs and instructed him not to speak of it to anyone.

I found this concept to be very very disturbing.

I believe our governments involvement in the drug business goes back to WW2 or before.
I am also hearing that certain industries are conducive to the drug business as well. Whenever these industries go abroad...drugs soon follow. If for no other reason than their ties to certain governments and government agencies.

All this is relatively new to me and perhaps some of you are more familiar with this type of doings than am I..but nonetheless I find it very disturbing.
Talk about wickedness in high places.

What I keep asking myself...is whether the cash flow from drugs and other such businesses is now so big that it is capable of altering the status of a nation..including its leadership/politics.

And to me ..fellows in government like this Geithner fellow...shows contempt for the American people...just like many of these hidden concealed businesses...of which we are speaking.

And Rukuss,
I think you are right on target with this quote of yours...

Once this government has stripped the rich in this country bare or run them out, the middle class will be next.

I will qualify my agreement by saying that when that occurs...what is left of the middle class.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Rykuss wrote:A few thoughts:

Feed our hungry children for starters. It's amazing to me how cynical people here are, they walk past families on the street and ignore them but somehow they weep like a baby when they see families on the street in other countries. Oh but it's America, they had their chance so screw them.

Every single poor hungry American citizen is entitled to free food from our government. So what's the problem?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts