The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Video Games: What are you playing?

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:20 am

Good to see you drop in Frrostedman. How you been?
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:38 pm

So I created a Shadow last night in Path of Exile and played though to the first way-point. The skill progression and tree are very interesting, as is the character builder utility. anyway, things are going to die in Wraeclast tonight, our (18) oldest daughter just called a little while ago to inform us that she totaled her car and is staying at her Aunt's house for a couple of days. No doubt due to the fact that this was her fault and not the first car she's been responsible for wrecking. I hope she isn't expecting anything nice (like another car) for her birthday in a week from now, seeing as how we may not even have Christmas this year. It took quite a bit of money to get her butt to college, which she dropped out of after one quarter, and subsequently moved back home. Rather than hunt her down and strangle her, or break something, I'm going to slaughter the minions of darkness. Wraeclast won't be the same! :wall: :evil: :wall: :evil:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:43 pm

That's a rough deal, man..or woman as the case may be.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:25 am

Yeah these dooms-dayers are really perturbing me with their false comet and meteor impact revelations, taunting and denying me my sweet relief. :pray:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:15 pm

LOL
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:08 pm

greeney2 wrote:Good to see you drop in Frrostedman. How you been?

Been doin' great! How about you? Got all your shopping done? LOL
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:12 pm

En-Lugal wrote:So I created a Shadow last night in Path of Exile and played though to the first way-point. The skill progression and tree are very interesting, as is the character builder utility. anyway, things are going to die in Wraeclast tonight....

Sorry to hear your daughter wrecked the car. At least she is ok.

My most powerful character right now is my lvl 39 duelist, and I still need help with the final battle. It's a long way there with no waypoints close to it, and I've gone splat twice. Maybe we can partner up and beat the boss together!

FYI, I did manage to get a Scion cranked up and she's awesome. Lots of early access to powerful passive skills in all directions.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 pm

frrostedman wrote:
En-Lugal wrote:So I created a Shadow last night in Path of Exile and played though to the first way-point. The skill progression and tree are very interesting, as is the character builder utility. anyway, things are going to die in Wraeclast tonight....

Sorry to hear your daughter wrecked the car. At least she is ok.

My most powerful character right now is my lvl 39 duelist, and I still need help with the final battle. It's a long way there with no waypoints close to it, and I've gone splat twice. Maybe we can partner up and beat the boss together!

FYI, I did manage to get a Scion cranked up and she's awesome. Lots of early access to powerful passive skills in all directions.

Sounds like fun but i'm resigned to weekend play only, due to my courses. I'm at the first act boss, Merveil, and it's painfully obvious my gear is getting a bit too weak to move on. I'm hoping the forums will have detailed information on item bases and such, so I can get a better grasp of what to hold onto and what to look out for. I hate wasting those upgrade and augmentation orbs if I don't have to.
En-Lugal

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Been tearin' it up on Ghosts lately.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Just because, Kane is awesome.

PoE is incredibly addictive! Anyway, I finally progressed to Act II last night, after I farmed a couple of areas in Act I and realized the gear I wanted just wasn't going to drop. After heading toward the first side quest, the gear I was looking for started dropping and I even found my first unique item once there, in the cave or whatever it is called in the grassland. I'm spec'ing for dual claws, despite the apparent lack of popularity, and am focusing on the Shadow-class exclusively. I'll be playing the heck out of it during my two week Christmas holiday break, for sure. I haven't figured out or even looked into trade functions yet, and have just begun to grasp all of the "crafting" concepts and currency.
En-Lugal

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts