The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

How's the Afghanistan war going?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:35 am

greeney2 wrote:Only Cole could dream up such a response to a simple concept. Thank You Frosty, you get it. He never read a word of the 84 pages, he doesn't care what it says, he just wants to spew his crap about the USA, like the windbag know it all his neighbors all avoid. :lol:

THE PIC HAS DEEP MEANING IN REGARD TO INSECURITY.....Alas.......another swing and miss...

Afghans protest over reported Koran desecration at U.S. base

BAGRAM, Afghanistan (Reuters) - About 2,000 Afghans protested outside the main U.S. military base in Afghanistan on Tuesday over a report that foreign soldiers improperly disposed of copies of the Koran.

U.S. helicopters fired flares to try to break up as many as 2,000 demonstrators who massed outside several gates to the base, chanting anti-foreigner slogans and throwing stones.

Roshna Khalid, the provincial governor's spokeswoman, said copies of the Muslim holy book had been burnt inside Bagram airbase, an hour's drive north of the capital Kabul, citing accounts from local laborers.

"The laborers normally take the garbage outside and they found the remains of Korans," Khalid said.

NATO's top general in Afghanistan attempted to contain fury over the incident, which could be a public relations disaster for the U.S. military as it tries to pacify the country ahead of the withdrawal of foreign combat troops in 2014."When we learned of these actions, we immediately intervened and stopped them. The materials recovered will be properly handled by appropriate religious authorities," said General John Allen, head of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), in a written statement, as well as in a video released on a U.S. military website.

"This was NOT intentional in any way."

Reuters reporters at the scene said there were about 2,000 protesters.

"We Afghans don't want these Christians and infidels, they are the enemy of our soil, our honor and our Koran," said Haji Shirin, one of the protesters.

"I urge all Muslims to sacrifice themselves in order to pull out these troops from this soil."

Bagram also houses a prison for Afghans detained by American forces. The centre has caused resentment among Afghans because of reports of torture and ill-treatment of suspected Taliban prisoners, with President Hamid Karzai demanding the transfer of prisoners to Afghan security.

And the beat goes on......................So Greeney how's it going over there in that hell hole called Afghanistan????????????

Have you any comment?

And yes Sir I read quite a bit of those 84 pages..............My post ( as I pointed out ) was taken from a condensed portion of the copy which was penned by a journalist who also thinks Afghanistan if a bad deal all round.

http://news.yahoo.com/afghans-protest-r ... 08214.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby hxxx » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:08 am

Alas, greeney2's refusal to state his opinion speaks for itself. Bravo g2!
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Your responce in the Christian Iranian death penalty is what speaks for itself, and answers what you think has been better in Afganistan. Alas, you would rather return to the days the Taliban executed a woman in a Stadium, and also after commenting about me, say nothing here about over 12 people being killed rioting for the burning of a few books, plus killing 2 servicmen over it. I think that speaks for itself about you too, your prioriety, and your agenda.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 am

Alas, you would rather return to the days the Taliban executed a woman in a Stadium, and also after commenting about me, say nothing here about over 12 people being killed rioting for the burning of a few books, plus killing 2 servicmen over it. I think that speaks for itself about you too, your prioriety, and your agenda.

1............Are you saying you really care about people in other countries and how they manage their affairs? Personally I think you're being less than honest.

2....It's hard to kill someone when they are home protecting their own interest as well as the people THEY SERVE ................Which is actually 100% of the intent with this thread.................How is it going?

Anyway you slice it.............It's far from going well and much has been released and written about in regard to the lengths that those in command have gone in an effort to hide it from the public.

Yet those less intelligent folks see these killings over the Korans as being one of many fabricated reasons as to why we're there in the first place.. You know those savages need to be dealt with.......... :crazy: :roll:

All very sad and very very expensive.......an expensive tab that we'll be paying for for generations to come....Something that really pisses honest hard working Americans off. But I suppose some people could really care less just as long as their internet works, they can tweet, or eat a Cheesburger of choice when even.. :lol:

Cole

China...don't they have child limits and practice forced abortion for those who fail to obey.........Maybe we should march on over there and set things right....YA THINK!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts