The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

How's the Afghanistan war going?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:39 pm

greeney2 wrote:I just stated from your own words, you got the context of it, but did not actually read the 84 pages. Am I right? Your are the big expert who researches so much, did you actually read the 84 pages completely? I seriously doubt it.

Expert is your word of choice not mine..............you know what I think of experts.........

Anyway.............have you read the latest from NATO? The news they generated when one of their missions went haywire.........something about children and the likes....not many US Rags covered it in detail THAT is and are the kinds of things the US Press seems to barely touch upon........

Since Whitney Huston's passing I wonder what else is slipping through the cracks of Afghanistan?

It's as if you've a great deal of trouble with Old Glory and what you think she stands for. I understand that you make it crystal clear even with your veiled digs via the anti war crap..............anti war is a word coined by those you prosper from all the monies war generates..............It has nothing to do with the rights and wrongs of a battlefield whether how just or how unjust!

Afghanistan is a giant sewer hole of a cluster F#@k............There is no other way to classify it.............Only those who never left the 50's and 60's see things in the light of those pulling the strings............a sad thing in my book!!!

Where does it say that being opposed to this ridiculous dawg and pony show makes one anti war, or unAmerican???????????

Come show me the light, by all means point my lost soul in the right direction!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Usual Cole lecture and rant, condesending, and everything but the answer of yes or no to "Did you acutally read the 84 pages"? Since you have to bring Whitney Huston into it, now I know you didn't read past the first paragraph. Big investigator! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 am

Is that your best? I see you've not refuted anything I've said in regard to Afghanistan............but you have tried to make it personal...

Same Dawg same fleas.............go figure.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 am

Didn't read a word of it did you?
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Do you disagree with the report's assessment greeney2? Cuz I don't. At least the bits of it that I skimmed. :roll: :crazy: :roll:
hxxx

Postby hxxx » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:37 am

WTF g2? Cat got your tongue? As if you don't have an opinion on Afghanistan?

Oh. That's right.

You only deal with facts.
hxxx

Postby frrostedman » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:11 am

I guess this is where I should just post a link to the bible and accuse you all of being hypocrites because you won't take the time to read it all and debate with me about it.

http://www.biblegateway.com/

There. Now. I say the bible in its entirety is true. Unless you stop and take the time to read it cover to cover, then you concede my point.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:25 am

frrostedman wrote:I guess this is where I should just post a link to the bible and accuse you all of being hypocrites because you won't take the time to read it all and debate with me about it.

http://www.biblegateway.com/

There. Now. I say the bible in its entirety is true. Unless you stop and take the time to read it cover to cover, then you concede my point.

Let's not go off topic, especially when this farce in Afghanistan has caused so many death and so much collateral damage.........and for what?

That report has been condensed into a few articles found on various sites around the web..........reminds me of critics who've never played the yet seem to be experts..........all one has to do is ask em. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a team, what a team.............and for the sake of what exactly?? I mean in the grand scheme of things WTF does the bible have to do with anything in Afghanistan? Surley a just and loving God would have something to say in the matter............oh yes I can here it all know...... :roll: :roll:

You said I pic is worth a thousand words anyway? :P

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 am

Only Cole could dream up such a response to a simple concept. Thank You Frosty, you get it. He never read a word of the 84 pages, he doesn't care what it says, he just wants to spew his crap about the USA, like the windbag know it all his neighbors all avoid. :lol:
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:33 pm

greeney2 wrote:Only Cole could dream up such a response to a simple concept. Thank You Frosty, you get it. He never read a word of the 84 pages, he doesn't care what it says, he just wants to spew his crap about the USA, like the windbag know it all his neighbors all avoid. :lol:

Speaking of windbags and avoidance,

How do you think the war is going greeney2?
hxxx

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts