The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

HALFABO

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby frrostedman » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:44 am

Folks, sorry, trying to send halfabo a message and my gut tells me he is not familiar with the PM functions since the new site was created.

Halfabo? If I send you a PM, will you get it? I think I've sent you one before with no reply, not sure.

-Tom
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:57 am

There is no link to the PM system from the message board pages. You need to click on Home or the BV logo to return to the homepage. When you are there, click on the little icon that has the 2 little envelopes. It will be almost to the far left of the selection menu where you find the forums icon.
greeney2

Postby Halfabo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 am

OK. Thank you Greeney. You were right Tom, I've been looking for the PM link for awhile now but, didn't know where to find it. Go ahead and send me a message. Thanks to Greeney I should be able to find it now. :oops:
Halfabo

Postby Halfabo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:20 am

I found one more reason I couldn't find it. The link isn't there until you log in on the home page. Thanks again for the help Greeney.
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am

Halfabo wrote:I found one more reason I couldn't find it. The link isn't there until you log in on the home page. Thanks again for the help Greeney.

I've changed my shortcut so that it goes straight to the main bv page, so before I visit the forums I can see real quick if I have any PM's.

I wish John could integrate the little control panel bar to the message forums. :(
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:35 am

*bump* :D another msg awaits...
frrostedman

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts