The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Confession

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:48 am

greeney2 wrote:The US Constitution and the US Supreme court has upheld both of these rights of attorney/client and Clergymen/ confession privilage, so you can just get off your high horse about the Catholic Church. I am quite sure the same issue was ruled in Canada to honor the same thing, according to your equivilant Constitution, and most likely landmark Court rulings in Canada.

That has nothing to do with bashing me for being a Catholic, or the Catholic Church whatsoever, it has to do with current laws in both our countries. Both countries uphold the confidenciality of these things. I guess you do not believe in your Constitutional rights at all. You seem to let the imagined Catholic abuse story Tichen lied about, affect Zoltans judgment about the law. If I didn't know better I would think you both are related, but like it or not, these rights are honored by both countries.

You are a very slow man and do forget this. I did tell you that Zoltan and Tichan are one and the same.
You even posted a reply back then on the issue.
And again I did tell you that the abuse that happened to me in the boarding school was real however in our zeal of always wanting to be right you cannot beleive it. Thousands like I have been abused by this sick Catholic Church.

Even if these rights are honored as you say in both countries to me they are wrong and especially for a church you supposedly represent God on earth.
Many Children would of not suffer such things if priests would of denounce the wrong doings of the priests and brothers and this.
800 years ago people during the inquisition people were condemned to death by burning to a stake for reading the bible alone.
Your church has the biggest criminal record and abuse than any other religions in the world.

Answer my question did you and your wife used contraceptives
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:50 am

greeney2 wrote:Wire Tap??? The priest is not in a Telephone booth. :lol: Seriously, they would never be allowed to bug a Confessional, in fact prison can not tape converstations of inmates when they are with attorneys, or the clergy. Everything else is recordedd, like phone calls or visits from family.

Oh yeah :mrgreen:
The Council of Trent, in the 1540's, was Rome’s was dominated by the Jesuits which was a new order that was approved of by the pope.
And till this day they involve themselves in everything: the education of the young, hearing of confessions, foreign missions, preaching. and do this work with fanatical zeal.
Through education, they aimed to control the future leaders of society. They particularly sought to gain control of the education of the children of political leaders and other influential people in the upper classes. Through their leniency in the confessional, they slithered into the affections of the wealthy and powerful. :mrgreen: Through foreign missions, they sought to convert the world to Roman Catholicism. Through preaching, they championed papal authority and other Roman Catholic doctrines, thereby strengthening the Papacy at a time when it was reeling from the devastating effects of the Reformation.

:mrgreen: The popes soon realized that the Jesuits had become indispensable to the very survival of the Papacy. They literally surrendered the Roman Catholic institution into the hands of the Jesuits. The Papacy was rewarded for doing so: the Jesuits became its tireless champions, and it began to advance once again after its terrible setback in the sixteenth century; but the cost was great, for the “black pope” and his disciples became the power behind the papal throne. They still are.
Step by step, their influence grew in the nations of the world. The popes granted them ever greater privileges and powers. Gregory XIII gave them the right to enter into commerce and banking, a right they were to use enthusiastically in the years ahead. By 1556, they were actively involved in fighting Protestantism in France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, and England; and were also to be found, hard at work, in India, China, Japan, and the New World.

The evidence of Roman Catholic involvement in general, and Jesuit involvement in particular, in World War Two is overwhelming.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: In 1939, Hitler placed a Jesuit named Tiso at the head of the Republic of Slovakia. Tiso declared that Romanism and Nazism “work hand in hand at reforming the world.” He did his best to eliminate Protestants and Jews in Slovakia, sending them to concentration camps. In the puppet Nazi state of (Roman Catholic) Croatia, a Jesuit named Stepinac fully supported the Croatian leader in his massacres of hundreds of thousands of Serbs and Jews. And many leaders of the Papist Croatian Ustashis, who carried out the terrible killings, were Jesuit and Franciscan priests!

Hitler himself declared: “I learned much from the Order of the Jesuits.” The Nazi, Walter Schellenberg, stated, “The S.S. organisation had been constituted, by Himmler, according to the principles of the Jesuits’ Order.” And Hitler said of Himmler: “I can see Himmler as our Ignatius of Loyola.” Within the SS Central Security Service, top posts were held by priests, particularly Jesuits. There can be no doubt that the Jesuit Order has the blood of millions upon its hands.

The Jesuits and “Liberation Theology”: a “Catholic Communism”

In the post-war period, with the rise and universal expansion of Communism, the Jesuits have been active, with their usual tireless energy, in promoting a religious brand of Marxism, that has caused untold suffering and bloodshed, particularly in Latin America and Africa. It is called “Liberation Theology.”

Priests in Latin America, particularly the Jesuits, began to depict Christ as a revolutionary, “liberating” the “oppressed” by means of violence. Jesuits wrote manuals inspired by Marxism, distorting the Scriptures to make them appear to support their new “theology”; and sadly, the devout Roman Catholics of Latin America, ignorant of the Scriptures, believed them.

:mrgreen: Throughout Latin America, the “guerilla priests” multiplied, fighting alongside the revolutionaries, killing and being killed in skirmishes with government forces, and constantly advocating violence.

A Jesuit named Luis Pellecer stated in 1981, “Every Jesuit in Central America is actively serving not God, but Marxism and the revolution.”

[u]Another Jesuit, Ernesto Cardenal, became Nicaragua’s minister of culture when the Marxists came to power there (indeed, Jesuits have held some top posts in Latin American governments)[/u].

The Jesuits have not changed. They are as active, today, in politics as they have ever been, working ceaselessly for their great goal: a world controlled from Rome. And they do not care how much blood must be shed, how many wars must be started, as long as they achieve their plans.
zoltan2

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts