The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Psalm 46

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby bionic » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 pm

when I was in my early twenties..I worked in a laundry mat

I worked the evening shift...often during the day I would nap while H was at work.

I had been having a-lot of lucid dreams and such..had throughout my life and been stalked by various astral beings over the years

WELL..all of a sudden, during my naps, a dark figure would be standing by my bed..everytime I tried to sleep (I woulod go lucid in the dream state and see it there).. it would be leaning over me..once, I jumped out of bed and ran from it, only to look back and see me laying in my bed.
It was a menacing creature
Finally..lack of genuine sleep was getting to me.. I started quoting the 23rd Psalm every time it came around and it would vanish.
Finally, around the fifth time I did this, (within my lucid dream)it became a solid man..he looked like Mr. Hyde..pale faced, deep seet eyes, thin lips, sunken cheeks, all in black, with a black hat on, he held me up by my throat and growled,"Fine..run back to your religion!!" he tossed me backwards where I flew through a red glowing cross carved into a black wall..I woke up immediately..the creature never did come back after that.

later.. I realized this creature might be a type of gatekeeper for the astral realms..some of them..it comes to test a person's will..and readiness
I alsolater, realized that if something evil comes at you on the astral or dreamstate, all you have to do is send it love..it either makes it run off..or it transforms it to something nice/er

in a post script..I had a vivid dream a few years ago in which I was sitting at a table having coffee with the Mr. Hyde character.. I said, "remember when I was scared of you?" he laughed and said "yeah"
I think we have become some kind of astral friends since the big scary event from years back.

but I don't remember my dreams so much these days because I am stressed out (marriage and kid issues..moving issues, etc..) so I don't really know

there was a time..I was becoming quite the astral master..hope to get back to it at some point
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:37 pm

The gatekeeper is familiar and congruent with my experiences.

I sometimes call it the sheriff or could call it The Law.

It is an assessment. One thing they are continually assessing is whether or not I have control over myself. In simpler terms, it's a sobriety checkpoint. If I fail, fiercely bad stuff tends to happen. If I pass, then I get to take another step down the rabbit hole. For me it is opening up to a greater abstractness, less and less happens physically like on a perceptual level. The gatekeeper, which is merely one of many ways to look at it (along with guardian sheriff and doctor and mental state assessor), can take any form but often has a tangible component. Someone's mouth might be used for the voice of the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper might also take the form of written word or a physical being (with or without them knowing). It could also be a puff of smoke or a ray of sunshine. It's probably so flexible in what form it can take because it is of mind directly.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:43 am

The gatekeeper, which is merely one of many ways to look at it (along with guardian sheriff and doctor and mental state assessor), can take any form but often has a tangible component. Someone's mouth might be used for the voice of the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper might also take the form of written word or a physical being (with or without them knowing). It could also be a puff of smoke or a ray of sunshine. It's probably so flexible in what form it can take because it is of mind directly.

ooh..I like that
8-)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:22 am

I am a gate and am my gatekeeper.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts