The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

550 Sexual Abuse Claims Filed Against Milwaukee Archdiocese

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby event_horizon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 pm

greeney2 wrote:I firmly believe that for every one real case and actual prosocution of the perpetrator, lawfirms who specialize in these things have a high ratio of those who claim these things, and are not even true at all.

I'm sure some of these claims are false, and the parents are just trying to take advantage of the money being passed out. But they can't all be false. The point that should be made is one time is one too many. With these sick pedophiles you can bet that if it happened once, it probably happened many other times.

And it's happened in several other states, with hundreds of other claims being made across the country, coast to coast...from San Diego to Boston, and even ALASKA for "Heaven's sake"! ALASKA! It's happening all over the damn place.

greeney2 wrote:Ford Motor company forinstance years ago, knew about the Pinto gas tanks, and did nothing about them. they deducted paying out the claims, after dragging people to court one at a time for a product liability suit would be easier than fixing a million cars. They knew many people were going to burn to death in horrible gruesome deaths and be burned beyond regognition. Dozens died due to their actions. Nobody cared, and bought and revered Lee Iacoco selling millions of mustangs, and God knows how many Ford pickups. Nobody went to jail, but they should have.

Money makes people do some screwed up stuff to people, no doubt. Our government does it to us on a daily basis. But what these clergymen are doing is no comparison to Ford. They didn't deliberately make those gas tanks like that. These priests are doing what they do deliberately, and it's not for money, but what they consider to be "pleasure," to CHILDREN.

Don't try and draw the attention away from your vile representatives.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:27 pm

greeney2 wrote:atheist clergyman! :lol:

Oxymoron! :lol:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 pm

bionic wrote:preditorial perverts are everywhere, sadly

True, but the church is rampant with them.

Think about what the main qualification is to become a priest. They're not supposed to have sex or get married. Whoever made up that rule must have been a castrated homosexual. What heterosexual male would ever want a job like that? I think most of them become priests just so they can have this position of "godly authority," and can use it to easily place children into submission.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:36 pm

greeney2 wrote:If you guys get the news about the mirimonte elementry school in Los Angeles this week, this guy makes all the others look good. This guy is one crime I would give the death penalty for regardless of not taking a life.

Huh?? So far there's no evidence that he sexually penetrated those kids, and that's probably why he got away with it for so long. Granted, it's extremely appalling, but at this point I wouldn't say it was worse. You've got serious issues if you think putting a cockroach on a child's face is worse than having intercourse with them.

Anything to steer attention away from the clergymen, eh greeny. :problem:
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:35 pm

event_horizon wrote:But they can't all be false.

By that logic, not all claims of God's existence are false. :whistle:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 pm

event_horizon wrote:

Think about what the main qualification is to become a priest. They're not supposed to have sex or get married. Whoever made up that rule must have been a castrated homosexual. What heterosexual male would ever want a job like that? I think most of them become priests just so they can have this position of "godly authority," and can use it to easily place children into submission.

a valid point
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 pm

event_horizon wrote:

You are just full of misconceptions aren't you? Not to imagine a vivid imagination. :lol:
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm

event_horizon wrote:
greeney2 wrote:If you guys get the news about the mirimonte elementry school in Los Angeles this week, this guy makes all the others look good. This guy is one crime I would give the death penalty for regardless of not taking a life.

Huh?? So far there's no evidence that he sexually penetrated those kids, and that's probably why he got away with it for so long. Granted, it's extremely appalling, but at this point I wouldn't say it was worse. You've got serious issues if you think putting a cockroach on a child's face is worse than having intercourse with them.

Anything to steer attention away from the clergymen, eh greeny. :problem:

Interresing your standard for presumed innocence does not pretain to Priests, and you group them all as castrated homosexuals. I am not steering any attention away from the clergymen, I am the one who posted that the insurance companies handle as many claim against other non-catholic clergy, plus other positions of trust like teachers and scout leaders. I simply pointed out the facts, and the facts are also that many false claims are filed by those abused at one time in their lives by other than the clergymen, yet they file claims on them. Many claimants of false claims are found to be in serious phycological problems and they were not casued by the priests in question, or the Catholic arch diocese that is paying the claims. ITS CALLED DEEP POCKETS LAWSUITS!

When I made the comment about this teacher and the death penalty, I do not think you understand what this man is accused of. First, I beleive he deserves a fair trial, and so do the priests involved with this. Putting a cockroach on the kids face EH, is not the only thing this man did. He blindfolded them and fed them different cookies or sweets, which bodily fluids, presumably his semem, were in them. I do not think you have a full understanding of the henius things he did.

My point with the ford motor company is that as an example of the hate and distain the public has for the pedifile priests outweighs equal distain for the other religous clergymen, which statistics show are every bit has high as the Catholic priests. It congers up so much hate, and to me it is curious, why the same level of hate does not stick to Ford who knowing allowed defects, Knowing full well many people were going to burn to death, as a result. The public hates the Catholic Church, but they could care less about the victims of Ford, becasue the new model cars are more important to them. Who cares what they did with the Pinto, the Mustangs are really cool.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 am

I wonder what the reaction would be if it was 550 Muslim Priests that were accused of sexual crimes...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 pm

at1with0 wrote:I wonder what the reaction would be if it was 550 Muslim Priests that were accused of sexual crimes...

Did you ever read the book, or see the movie, "The Kite Runner"?
A true story..brutal..but..good..poignant..and addresses, sort of..this issue..as far as Muslim men go..preditorial perverts are everywhere..no religion..or culture..or society..escapes them
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts