The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Torettes symptoms in NY highschool linked to chem spill

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:46 am

Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:55 am

I saw this in the news, and officials tried to claim there was no organic casue that it was phycological in nature. Give me a break. What I do not understand is if it is a chemical of some sort, why doesn;t it affect boys, it has only affected the girls.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 am

Maybe its a massive prank by the students. Who wouldn't love to blurt out expletives in school and claim you have no control over it.

If they truly have torettes, then it has to be something other than mass psychosis
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby ricardo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:40 pm

the chemical suspect 'tce' named as one of two in the spill article , was used years ago as an anesthetic . but fell out of favor due to side effects.

was it just the cheerleader squad ? if so , their practice area may have been in a very specific location that would expose them to chemicals and not others. weed chemicals on the grass can be similarly as toxic. both have neurological symptoms.

there could be synergistic multiplyer effect as well. that is to say , what additional drug or chemical may be interacting that increases toxicity/ are all the girls on x for anxiety ? you would be surprised how many high school folks take meds for emotional comfort .

another possibility - the drug or drugs we're ingested deliberately - but not prescribed - a home brew of amphetamine cut w/ bath salts ... ?

the pressure for young women to be skinny and beautiful may be a contributing factor. hence the perceived need and abuse of diet drugs. let's hope the drug metabolizes out of their system.

maybe they were targeted and poisioned by evil jealous rivalrys .
ricardo

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:05 am

my son was on Stratera years ago and developed horrible tourettes and tics..he didn't blurt out words..but he would grunt..and he could tic so much it looked like he was about to have a seizure..it was awful..it came on suddenly..his school called me..and when I saw him I almost fainted..I thought he had had some massive brain seizure or damage or soemthing..he was much like the girls in that video but worse, even..I had to put him on meds to help control the tics..which mad ehim really fat
finall..I just pulled him out of public school and weened him of all meds..the tics gone..the wieght dropped way off..it was one of the best choices I ever made for him

because of that experience I KNOW that environment factors and outside sources..like drugs and/or chemicals can cause tics and tourettes
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:37 am

they are saying it might be "conversion disorder"..which is fascinating to me..if that is so
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby ricardo » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:13 am

bionic wrote:they are saying it might be "conversion disorder"..which is fascinating to me..if that is so

glad your kid is doing better. isn't straterra Prozac by another name ?

didn't know it was that successful for AADD or autism . sorry bionic if I got

your previous post concerning hitlers goals etc... wrong. but I thought I read

your child had autism. sometimes the healthy lifestyle and good nutrition make

all the difference. your to be commended. :wave:
ricardo

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 am

ricardo wrote:the chemical suspect 'tce' named as one of two in the spill article , was used years ago as an anesthetic . but fell out of favor due to side effects.

was it just the cheerleader squad ? if so , their practice area may have been in a very specific location that would expose them to chemicals and not others. weed chemicals on the grass can be similarly as toxic. both have neurological symptoms.

there could be synergistic multiplyer effect as well. that is to say , what additional drug or chemical may be interacting that increases toxicity/ are all the girls on x for anxiety ? you would be surprised how many high school folks take meds for emotional comfort .

another possibility - the drug or drugs we're ingested deliberately - but not prescribed - a home brew of amphetamine cut w/ bath salts ... ?

the pressure for young women to be skinny and beautiful may be a contributing factor. hence the perceived need and abuse of diet drugs. let's hope the drug metabolizes out of their system.

maybe they were targeted and poisioned by evil jealous rivalrys .

All very valid points. It could one or a number of things. I hope they get it solved.

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Ricardo!!
I never even thought of that!
But you are SO right, a definate possibility!!
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts