The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Church of Satan

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 am

Rykuss,

Thanks orangetom. You are correct about my journey and what a journey it has been. This has become the only venue I have that I can share my thoughts, beliefs and views. As you surmised, correctly I might add, the usual suspects do indeed seek to place labels on me. My wife and I are worlds apart on this subject although she has been on a journey as well. I fear for her as I don't think she believes in herself enough to continue the journey, there is much doubt and fear in her.

Yes..indeed Rykuss...Journey indeed. "The Usual Suspects" is sort of a generic term I often use to describe what I tend also to call "Wildlife in it's natural habitat." Often associated with life in the fast food lane. Little thinking going on..mostly emoting...or instant gratification values at work. Often needing and demanding to be "Flash danced " through life's hurdles at someone else's expense or "RISK."

Sometimes Rykuss this is even done by members of your own family.

It is not unusual that ones other half would be so different as women and men are quite different in what they value or from the position they think.
With most men or males of any conscience and responsibility they tend to think from a position of RISK Taking...and weigh out much of their thinking from this position and starting point.
With women and females it tends today to be more from a position of "options"...hence the tendency not to desire to take RISKS or be subject to information's detailing RISKS...or things outside of the comfort zone.

Males of good conscience are not afforded the luxury and option of fear in like manner to the female in this social structure. This is also politic and the nature of politic. It means that some people are more expendable and disposable while "Equality " is happening. It just happens to be one which is often carried out by default...even by the males.

To be able to live for your fears..in a system where someone else by default takes the RISK out of life..means options....a security blanket. This is very much how the body politic works..which is why they can easily pass of this nonsense like. "Tax the Rich." They are willing to make one group expendable and disposable for votes from the easily emoted. Understand now? All the while trying to teach and preach equality...and fairness...at someone else's expense ..preferably not the expense of the body politic. Got it now??

"No one sees what we do."
If you know what you are reading you can find this too in the Word.

The word for something hidden..not seen or understood by the majority of people out here...but known only by the adepts trained in it is..."Occult."
Meaning hidden..concealed.

What you are looking for is answers to things ..not ordinarily seen by the naked eye..trained only in instant gratification results..and emotions.
This requires a different thinking, a different work, a different knowledge base from which to start. Different tools.
The eye/spirit must be disciplined with different tools..different knowledge such that it can filter out all the confetti of this world. And there is alot of confetti out here.

By the way...in case you have not surmised by now..Much of Politics is very very feminine. Of the flesh and the things of the flesh. But it uses a very peculiar spirit to achieve it's goals.
One of subtlety and deception to move and motivate people. And much of politics is Occult.

This is one of the problems with your candidate..he does not appeal to the flesh of most ..per se. Only to those who have given up much of the flesh. He is not selling dreams where it can be done on the government dole..without RISK and with someone else paying for it. With a system in place to take the RISK out of life for us...as the feminine desire.
He is saying ..get the government out of almost all of it...and the people take care of it themselves. A very very dangerous position to take today.
Dangerous to government and whoever is the government ...privily, secretly.

As for this..and your wife.

I fear for her as I don't think she believes in herself enough to continue the journey, there is much doubt and fear in her.

The time draws nigh..when she will not have the choices or options at hand about the journey. Nor will the rest of us. It is going to be a shock to many.
Time to gird your loins so to speak.

Recently my son has come to the conclusion that he does not believe in God. I'm not certain that his belief hasn't been negatively impacted based on peer pressure, the way he has been treated by the clergy, a combination of the two or a genuine calling into question of his beliefs.

That is fine Rykuss. No problem. This is to be expected in a world raised on the fast food lane of thinking. It was designed and engineered to be this way. You see the results of this in much going on here on these boards...and in this world surrounding us.

I am going to tell you how I know that this works. You don't have to buy into this of course but it will happen whether you or I are ready for it or not. For we are not the pivotal cog in this wheel. We are not the determiner. Nor is your son.

Chosen people do not decide...they do not choose..they are chosen. They are plucked out of the dregs that this world really is. We do not have a choice in it. When it happens ..God will call us and put His work into our hearts/souls. We will not be able to stop it. And furthermore ...God will lead us onto paths in which certain peoples and events will occur or be put in front of us to our benefit and education...but for His purposes. This is not up to us.

The popular method of most Churches today is "You choose...you accept...you decide...it is all up to you. None of it is up to you or us.

Chosen people don't choose. They are chosen.

God's people don't accept...they are made acceptable to Him...and for His purposes.

The total opposite of what is taught in most churches today.

The pattern of.... You choose, you decide...you accept..you put your monies in the box....this comes from paganism...it is not Christian.

Your son is correct to not believe in most of what passes for Christianity today. He may not know why ..but his instincts are correct. For many of the Churches are teaching and preaching pagan doctrine dressed up to look and smell like Christian to those who do not know. This too is Occult...much like politics. And who is in bed with the churches...politics...through the tax system...price supports for the churches. Understand why they are teaching the opposite of Christianity?? Understand now?? Got it?? It looks and smells like Christian to those who do not know..but it is not.

If God wants you or your son or anyone else...you will have no choice. He will pluck you out of this corrupted world and put His way and Word into you.

Whenever someone tells me I have to accept...warning bells/flags go up immediately ..and my radar ratchets up several notches. I think that in time you too will learn this...and not by choice.

Our daughters,.... Their concerns at the moment are typical for teenage girls nearing graduation, namely their car, texting and whatever happened on that show they watch with their mother.

This is not unusual..this is part of that "options" the safety net so many people desire. It is also why you see me making a point of those with mostly a television and movie education..in the flesh ..and the things of the flesh. If you do not catch on to it...people begin to think what is on the television and movies is an entitlement...deserved..preferably with someone else taking the RISK to bring it to them. Be warned of this kind of thinking...male and female both. Particularly as the male also becomes more feminized today. For he will begin to think and expect just like a female....just like a politician.
And you can see that on these boards too.

I am not well educated, I have no problem admitting that, which is the driving force behind instilling the value of it to my children. Most of my knowledge comes from my experiences. I have had some experiences in my life that defy belief and fortunately a few were shared by others, which helps affirm that I am not crazy. Having shared or tried to share these experiences with my wife has always made her feel very uncomfortable. She doesn't like to hear about them and will not listen to them anymore.

I too am not well educated. Mostly self taught and self read. As I said ..nothing wrong with education if you know you are getting an education and not confetti.
With me too it is certain experiences.

It is not unusual for women and very feminine men not to want to know about experiences which will take them out of their safety zone or comfort zone.
This is an important key to understanding the nature of a man and being a man in this world. It is also a key in understanding the nature of this world surrounding us.

I will tell you something about most women and also the feminne...they can spot confidence in another person from miles away in the dark...like radar.
They may be afraid of their own shadow...but they very quickly know who is not. Even faster than most men. I am not kidding you here. If nothing else ..their fears teach them this skill.

Often as a man...you will find yourself walking alone and doing things alone for the benefit of your family/loved ones. While you are out here taking these RISKS...no one is coming to help you. No one is coming to RESCUE you..to Flash Dance you through these hurdles.. should you be hurt or possibly killed. You must often navigate everything alone...and bring the fruits back to a people who do not want to know how they got there...they just want the buffet line set up without knowing how it was done. Understand?? This is also how politics works. It is also what they are teaching in public schools...that we deserve things because we are good people...preferably without RISK. Entitlement. And who pays for Public education???

No one asks what you had to do to get it there...they just want and expect it to be there. Like on television and in the movies.

This is often how a man works and takes first place RISKs to keep an maintain a home in which he often comes in last..sometimes behind the dog and pets.
Do you know some of these men??

It is because of these experiences that I began to question the world around me. I tried to ignore them for so long, bury my head in the sand and just go through the motions of life, religious services, work, etc. However there is only so much I could ignore

You are correct to question the world around you for much of it...like politic ..is not the product advertised. And you cannot forever bury your head in the sand. Also ..after awhile just the motions will not be sufficient.

However ..when you begin to see it for what it is...you will find the world outside your door severely lacking.
The problem comes when you realize that someone is letting the world creep into your home by default and taking over...running things and supplanting your thinking and values with the values of the world outside your door and expecting you to keep up and even take the RISKS to make it so..while they sit back and watch/expect. This will come to a crossroads at some time...some point.

In case you do not understand it..I will explain it to you in different terms. I may have stated this on these boards before ...but I don't think so to you.

To a man who knows...Peace is the most valuable commodity he can get in this world. Peace...not Piece...understand now??

If he takes up with a woman or a woman and children..Peace is still the most valuable commodity he can get from even her....not Piece.

How many men do you know who understand this concept?? If so few men understand this ...how many women do you know who understand this as well...in lieu of the fast food lane type thinking?? How many children...or do the children think the home is for them exclusively and they are running the show through Mom??

Peace means his home is a place where he is protected from the outside world..safe to come home to for REST..and quiet. Not the outside world intruding on him constantly.

How many women do you know who understand the concept of Peace ...verses Piece??

Is this too ..hidden and occult from most of the people out here?? Do you not think that politics is capable of taking advantage of this ignorance in most of the people out here?? What do you think they are teaching in public schools..Peace or Piece??? Understand now??

Do you not think that without this knowledge and foundation most of the young people out here are going to be lost and going around in circles until they begin to think for themselves?? Or acquire the tools/knowledge/wisdom to think for themselves??

Does this sound crazy??

All I can do to ease his concerns at this point is assure him that he is not alone and that I have had the same experiences as well.

Your job as a man and father is to steady him out and teach him..prepare him as if you were a rudder for the day when he will indeed have to walk alone..as I am certain you have had to do yourself. To walk alone ...no safety net under him....and to survive. To teach him to navigate....to steer his own rudder. And not just him but your other children as well.
This is what a father of good conscience does for his flock....as a Sheperd.
And in due time..teach your son what is necessary to Sheperd his own flock.

On the matter of history, I recall my mono-toned teachers and their apparent lack of enthusiasm for teaching the subject. It's amazing that anyone would pursue a profession such as that after being subjected to such lessons. I felt that not much importance was placed on it then just as it is today with my own children. However I find myself fascinated with it because I feel it is important and that there is a lot of history lost to us, or omitted.

Absolutely correct..spot on here. I too remember the monotoned teachers on just about any topic.
Do not mistake a monotone for lack of importance. It is up to us to recognize the importance of a thing. I did not get my interest in history from public school teachers. I learned this instinctively on my own....er...perhapsed with divine guidance on the side. I found most of school..absolutely boring and barely got through...Cs and Ds..a B here or there..but not much else.
It is indeed important Rykuss. For I believe you see and sense with many of the posts here the lack of the grasp of history and what came before us...and it's relationship to what is happening here today....as much of it seems to be repeating itself in spite of our technology.

And Yes...I too discovered that much of our important History and knowledge's surrounding this history is missing...to be confirmed by people like the Luciferians I mentioned in a previous post...and others...even certain Elders in the Church.

Let me give you this one and it was many yeas before they finally broadcast this story on the History Channel with these very details.

Charlie used to run a store room where we used to go for certain specific tools and hydraulic seals. We would sometimes go there for lunch as he had better accommodations than had the rest of us.

During lunch one evening..the 2nd shift..being a bunch of loud mouthed youngsters compared to olde Charlie...we got to talking about nuclear war and Armageddon.

And Olde Charlie blurts out that he was involved in an unusual experiment back when he was in the Navy as a crewman on an ocean going tugboat.

You see..Olde Charlie...was assigned with alot of other Navy tugboats to tow many olde battleships and cruisers to an anchorage around a island in the Pacific Ocean. They had alot of science types with them..Geeks if you prefer..telling them where to put and move these ships like furniture for Momma.

Then one day they were told to move way way way back...away from everything and told to lie down on the deck and not look up until they were told to do so.
It was only then ..when the explosion took place that they had any clue as to what they had been doing.

But Charlie told me a couple of things which were shockers to me at that time.
They had towed barges loaded with animals in cages...goats, sheep , dogs, cattle, and tied them up to these ships. He told me to my astonishment that not all the ships sunk...and not all the animals died...right away.
But alot of things were contaminated with radioactive particles and they needed to spray them down with water before stepping aboard many of these ships.

Also he told me that they did these tests twice. One was an air burst ...so many thousands of feet above the ships..and the other an underwater burst...to see the results. Most of the photos you see..is of the underwater burst.

When Olde Charlie finished his tale...we "Youngsters" were left there with our mouths hanging open...speechless. We were astonished to be privy to such an tale...by someone who lived and breathed it.

I remember Olde Charlie to this day for both this tale and teaching me how to properly sharpen items on a bench grinder. To this day I can sharpen drill bits on a bench grinder by hand due to Olde Charlie's careful instruction. I don't buy many drill bits when mine get dull. I take them to my bench grinder wheel.

It was many years later when this tale finally was told on the History Channel with all the details that Charlie outlined...including that animals were put on these olde ships.

I have also been privileged to see the engine from the Civil War Ironclad USS Monitor when it was brought to dry dock here...as the holding tank was not quite finished for it up at the Mariners Museum up further in Newport News.
The engine hung upside down in the dry dock here for about 5 days with salt water spraying on it before the tank was finished.

It was again a privilege to see history itself before the bulk of the public was granted access.
When you know about history it is humbling to stand before such a item and wonder about the people who actually lived and breathed it.

So that is a nutshell version of my story. I've seen and experienced things that the world around me has no explanation for. All of these things are supposedly not connected according to the world around me, even on these forums they have different sections. My instincts tell me they and the world around me are connected. I'm just trying to figure out how, all while trying to live a "normal" life, if such a thing is possible.

They are connected ..but just not in a manner obvious to most peoples..not obvious to most naked eyes...to the limited spirit of most peoples.

Do not let it drive you crazy...as you attempt to look across the abyss...you do not want to wind up institutionalized as was the case of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

In process of time...if you are faithful...the answers will be revealed to you as they have been revealed to others. You will also learn how to question what you have learned for validity..as well as question much of what the world attempts to feed you. You will learn how to navigate the abyss..or just bypass the whole thing as not worth the time.

LOL LOL LOL...Rykuss.."a normal life" if such a thing were possible.

Indeed Sir. As the world around us moves more and more to extreme seduction and deceit....be very careful as to what they try to sell you and your family this year or the next...as "normal." Be Warned here.
As a Sheperd ..your concerns for your family are correct.

Thank you for your time and posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby bionic » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Chosen people don't choose. They are chosen.

God's people don't accept...they are made acceptable to Him...and for His purposes.

well..
I do agree with that..
also..Tom..look around you..do you realzie how many women are doing it alone..rasing their kids alone?
They are everywhere these days.
No one is rescuing them. They are doing it for themselves.
They are taking risks..and workign hard..and raising their kids as they do it...alone..no man helping
You show some serious chauvinism that you might want to work on, there. (it ain't a quality that even your idea of God cares for, I am sure..unlawful, comes to mind)

Rykuss..
an energy is raising in the world..a vibration shift..you are seeing the synchronicities turning up..this is happening to me, too..has been for a few years now..I always noticed synchroncity and acknowledged it , as I felt it was how God spoke to me. Well..life is like synchronicity on crack right now. Everything I think or feel is being mirrored back at me by other people and events and such.Depepnidng on how aware they are, soemtimes thye realize it, sometimes not. It has been bloing my mind. Just breath through it and go with it and don't let it freak you out.
An energy shift is going on and the more sensative are seeing it first.
peace..namaste..and.hang in there, as time goes on more and more epople will be ntociing it, you must help them to stay calm as I am trying to help you stay calm.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 pm

bionic wrote: Rykuss..
an energy is raising in the world..a vibration shift..you are seeing the synchronicities turning up..this is happening to me, too..has been for a few years now..I always noticed synchroncity and acknowledged it , as I felt it was how God spoke to me. Well..life is like synchronicity on crack right now. Everything I think or feel is being mirrored back at me by other people and events and such.Depepnidng on how aware they are, soemtimes thye realize it, sometimes not. It has been bloing my mind. Just breath through it and go with it and don't let it freak you out.
An energy shift is going on and the more sensative are seeing it first.
peace..namaste..and.hang in there, as time goes on more and more epople will be ntociing it, you must help them to stay calm as I am trying to help you stay calm.

I first noticed something different a decade ago, something along these lines. But I have come to conclude that this shift didn't start when I first noticed it. I daresay the vibration is always shifting. More to the point: always has been shifting. I used to believe all kinds of crazy stuff: I am God, I am Christ, I am anti-Christ, I am prophet (not profit), a interspecies and incorporeal race invited me to be assimilated by them, I am the Sword of Truth, ideas of reference (i.e., thinking snips from the MSM are meant for a select few including myself), paranoia, that God speaks to me, that Christ is more a being than a man, an a bunch of little neurotic sh*t.

So it became important to sort out all these ideas in my head and one thing I've concluded is that this vibrational shift is not new. However, it definitely is happening. I do not know for a fact that the way it will play out will be 100% to the benefit of mankind and mother earth, ie without growing pains.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:49 am

I very much , relate to all of that.
:wave:

I agree it is always going on..and is maybe more of a personal transformation..but I am feeling that maybe, a type of 'critical mass' is very close now..like with the 100th monkey..some change in perception, maybe?

I dunno..but it feels practically imminent
I could just be picking up on a massive thought meme, though
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 am

100th 100th monkey :D
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Bionic,

well..
I do agree with that..
also..Tom..look around you..do you realzie how many women are doing it alone..rasing their kids alone?
They are everywhere these days.
No one is rescuing them. They are doing it for themselves.
They are taking risks..and workign hard..and raising their kids as they do it...alone..no man helping
You show some serious chauvinism that you might want to work on, there. (it ain't a quality that even your idea of God cares for, I am sure..unlawful, comes to mind)

Actually Bionic...no I don't. I only know a few who are raising their kids alone. Most have some kind of government support system...either child support or other government programs. They are not raising their children alone..most of them.

What is raising most of these children from broken homes or homes without a male is the televisison, cell phones, and peer groups...social networks/computers.

I do however ...know a man who is raising his child..but paying his ex wife child support. Not exactly what the system is intended to do. She is just collecting a check and getting all the "Options." He is still getting the responsibilities...twice.
How many women do you know who are doing this??
He is also married again and trying to raise another family. Thrice.

" No one sees what we do!!"

Do I need to take a lie detector test or a DNA test on this Bionic???

I do know alot of males who pay child support to their exes...and seldom get to see their children or know what is going on unless more monies are needed...or any choices about raising the children. The female and children get the benifits of the male without the male. I call this male expendability and disposability. The making of second class citizenship for the male in this country. And this is not just limited to social services...you are now seeing this taking place all across the political and economic spectrum.

But ...equality is happening and very important ..is it not??

Now to be fair..I am finding some females who do not want their children..and prefer the options of not having children and are paying child support to their exes.
Same thing with many of these males...television, cell phones, computers and peer groups are raising the children..in many of these families. Quite feminine.
I suppose this too is equality.

I think you are showing some serious narrowmindedness here bionic and thinking like many of the feminine and particularly politicians ...who are also very feminine...that no one will notice it or bring up the contrast...or even the deception. No one will bring up the details.

Now...with government support systems in mind....how many of them are geared to males..even males raising their children alone??? I say this verses females?? But no one is supposed to know this or be able to think this far outside of the political economic boxes which politics and public education would have us remain in.

So I am going to ask you ..who is the "victim" here...particularly of ignorance??
I think it is the children..

Chauvinism. LOL LOL.

We can start with the draft! We do like and believe in equality right??

Are you sure you want to go down this road with me???

What I dont go along with Bionic ..is default settings to play through unquestioned or unchallanged on many things...while investing heavily in ignorance because ... "no one sees what we do."

As to the energy shift..I notice it too.

I call it bringing in the kingdom of Ishmael and getting rid of the kingdom of Issac.
Making the children of the bondwoman ..heir with the children of the freewoman.

What is getting ready to happen in Syria here soon is going to be a part of this template.

Also with Iran.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Common OT, you know one guy who is raising his kids and paying support out to a wife who does not have custody. Your friend needs to go back to court it its true, and have the support order changed. That is his fault.

I worked with many single moms, who worked everyday, and raised their children, while good ol Dad was long gone. They did not recieve a dime of welfare, food stamps, or hand outs from the government. Show me a welfare Mom, and the odds are a deadbeat Dad can't be found on the planet, they disappear and could care less if their flesh and blood is starving. I have an ex-brother in law who just left for another state, abandoning his child with aspergers and never gave a penny to them. 30 years later she is still supporting their child.

Yes, there are a lot of deadbeat Mothers, and there are a lot of welfare mothers that pop out kids for the welfare. However don't count them if you are not going to also count all the bum fathers of the world. They get behind on support, with their kids on the last prioriety, after their toys and entertainment come first.

Maybe they would have been better off if all they did was watch that television, instead of playing house.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:48 am

Oh no Greeny2,

I think you have it incorrect.

Common OT, you know one guy who is raising his kids and paying support out to a wife who does not have custody.

He does not have custody ...she does and she does not live in this state. But he is paying her and he is raising the child and putting the child through school at his expense while she collects a cheque..and he takes the RISKS and makes himself disposable and expendable...because he loves his child...and wants to be in the child's life as a guiding influence.

But the system does not care...as long as the system is served. The I's dotted and the T's crossed.

Not only that ..but as I recall it when she moved to Florida ...the Florida system also began taking child support from his check...double dipping. He got it stopped but never got back the monies while he was trying to raise a family in his second marriage. Disposability and expendability. No one sees what we do.
I just asked this of him yesterday at work...and he clarified it for me.
Now he is so broke trying to catch up he cannot afford the time or monies to go to court. He must constantly seek overtime to support his family ...including the child he is raising and for whom he does not have custody.

Male expendability and disposability. Who has a system in place to serve mostly this system. Males or females??? Who has the ability to take advantage of this system to make the lives of others miserable...for years and years.

Especially if no one sees what we do and excesses are never looked into.

All you hear about most of the time is deadbeat fathers. You don't hear much about dead beat mothers. The system must serve itself through the mothers and children...and can do so by making the males expendable and disposable.

Yes, there are a lot of deadbeat Mothers, and there are a lot of welfare mothers that pop out kids for the welfare. However don't count them if you are not going to also count all the bum fathers of the world. They get behind on support, with their kids on the last prioriety, after their toys and entertainment come first.

Maybe they would have been better off if all they did was watch that television, instead of playing house.

Don't count out all the deadbeat fathers if you are not going to count the deadbeat mothers and those working the system ..including the system itself.

But no one sees what we do. Just like the body politic itself.

I first became familiar with this concept by way of a woman who had two foster children and wanted to adopt them. The system did not encourage this because the loss of two foster children from their rolls..would have cost them government monies and support. Just like attendance in public schools.
This awoke me to the concept of the system serving itself...and at the expense of the public. And the most expendable and disposable group out here is the male and particularly the father.

I worked with many single moms, who worked everyday, and raised their children, while good ol Dad was long gone. They did not recieve a dime of welfare, food stamps, or hand outs from the government.

By the way...this makes these women equal to men..doesn't it..no government support ..food stamps etc?? No safety net??

Are any of them working in the death occupations as well ???

And as to this Greeny2.

You are going to have a hard sell towards me when I know that today's woman has more television time and advertisement directed to them in prime time slots than ever before. And great amount of it is male bashing time.

All I have to do is go into any store and see how much product is directed to women verses men and see who has most of the market share...therefore more and more of the television time as well.

This might have sold years ago to people..but not today..at least not to people who can think for themselves....which television and this industry/politics try to prevent people from doing.

Once I began to detect this ..the "Victim Mentality" so popular today began to disappear in me.

Guilt techniques don't work on me. Nor do the standard default settings and beliefs.

Thanks for your time and post.
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby ricardo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:50 am

ya know what I think. I thinks ya shud throw out yer teli vision sets, cus

it's targettin you. and I thinks it should be again the law for a women not to be

pregnant . they should be pregnant with child 24/ 7 and men should have by

divine decree cus it says in da bible... "to go forth and seed"... get many women

pregnant as possible. I think thated be real nice ! cus it's part of the chosen

plan. and da tv people ought gt in the fast food business end. I wan my piece

and peace, and said the lord, have yer piece and cake in eat her too. :dance:
ricardo

Postby at1with0 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:33 am

TV is all right as long as you realize what is happening.
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts