The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

New Study Proves Fluride Unsafe

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 am

I have been against the fluoridation of water for years, I have seen many theories on this issue now it appears Peer Reviewed studies have proved what I thought all along.

Our Governments are trying to kill us!!

http://naturalsociety.com/breaking-fluoride-linked-to-1-cause-of-death-in-new-research/
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby capricorn » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:14 pm

I've been researching this more and I agree. Fluoride is a poison. It is a by-product of the fertilizer industry and only has 2 destinations: 1.) your drinking water and 2.) a hazardous waste dump!

I've stopped ingesting tap water for this purpose.

Fluoride ingestion has been associated with adverse health effects such as IQ deficits in children, depression, weight gain and heart disease. The "Journal of Applied Clinical Pediatrics" reports that "high fluoride intake has a damaging effect on intellectual ability," and human studies from China, India, Iran and Mexico found that elevated levels of fluoride in children resulted in reduced performance and impaired development of intelligence. The U.S. National Research Council has also found that fluoride affects normal endocrine function, which may contribute to hypothyroidism, or reduced activity of the thyroid gland. Hypothyroidism can lead to fatigue, depression, weight gain, hair loss, muscle pains and heart disease.

The government is medicating you without your consent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePxDTDS9 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp3wJjzr ... r_embedded
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 am

Doctor Exposes Fluoride as Poison

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:18 pm

I knew Americans were getting dumber. That is without question. I thought it was the lead poisoning from battery factories. Hmmm.
CodeBlackv2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts