The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Iran watchers 2.0 (peace dove satellite )

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby ricardo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 am

how oft we forget that armies are comprised of their citizens, and citizens their armies. I don't have delusions that I would not prefer an secular society in most places in the world. the simplistic language of hate we use to express our views . who among the just societies can say we have not sponsored a form covert war to better our goals ?

I can't say America isn't full of nazis or israel for that matter concerning the civil rights suspensions. and treatment of the Palestinian people.I am for an moderate Iran. if they were so corrupt why do there own people tolerate the leaders. ?am I to chose the lessor evil ?

these conflicts are karmic and reactive.you only drive the Iranian people to commit desperate acts , in order to survive.why have the israelians not reached out for dialoge with the Iranians. is their way of life in co opting the Kurds against Iran Any better form of diplomacy? two wrongs don't make a right.

the Iranian revolution was born out of disgust with the shah of irans abuses and dictatorial polices. still no one expects Israel to accept an change in Iranian leadership , a kindler more gentile leadership unless it cedes it's own needs energy , military, nuclear progress to the perverted fears of Israel. case in point: egypts bs agreement
made under dar leader Mubarak.

the key to unlocking peaceful nations in the middle east is Israel . keep the pressure on. boycott, divest, and sanction.

Iran is as much (slower) in evolution as pak ... ?
ricardo

Previous

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts