The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Mexico Cartels Similar to Al Qaeda?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Now that my wife is back safely I'm changing the title of the thread so it doesn't unnecessarily put a spotlight on me, as if that's what I want, which I don't. Thanks for everyone's help/prayers/kind words.

Hi. Please join me in praying for protection and safety for my wife. She took a trip to Manté, Tamaulipas, Mexico to visit her family. I had to stay back and work but even if I was off, I wouldn't have gone as I would draw unnecessary attention and put us in danger.

As always, my wife drove just across the border, and left her car with some family in Reynosa, Tamaulipas. Then she takes a bus the rest of the way which is about 4 or 5 hours. Now, that USED to be the safest way to go -- other than flying direct which is cost-prohibitive.

But I just heard (and didn't know beforehand) that the Zetas Cartel is targeting buses in Tamaulipas because their rival cartel (Cartel Del Golfo) is busing in reinforcements. The 2 cartels are fighting over all the territories within the state of Tamaulipas. Recently the Zetas stopped multiple buses and gunned down everyone.

So now the buses aren't safe.

My wife already got to Manté but I still worry about her trip back. She said that the whole city of Manté is crawling with Mexican Army -- which is a bad sign yet it's good for safety.

Zeta Testimony Solves Mystery of Mexico Bus Massacres
Last edited by frrostedman on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:58 am

I pray she returns safely to you Tom. It seems the world is getting worse every day.
Halfabo

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:37 am

Frosty,

My prayers are with you and your house.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:04 am

Same here frrostedman. None of us can picture what all that is like south of the border. Hope it all works out without a problem.
greeney2

Postby Island_Girl » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Prayers of safety for
your wife, frrostedman.
Island_Girl

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:47 pm

I hope she returns safely.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Thank you all! She's on her way back tomorrow......

And halfabo! Happy New Year brother, great to have you grace us with your presence and thanks for the prayer.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 am

I almost wasn't here. I lost my internet and this is my first time posting from my phone. Not sure I like it.
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Sorry to hear that bro. I hope you get internet back soon. Phone posting must suck pretty bad.

Well, my wife is in Reynosa close to the border now. Not completely out of the woods but the worst part is over. This was so nerve racking because I lose touch with her during the entire trip and she was supposed to be in TX by now. I was sweating bullets.

Enough of this. This was her 3rd trip in 2011 and each trip is a roll of the dice. I can tell she's feeling a little overconfident. We're going to have to cut these down.

Also I hear that Calderon will likely lose his re-election bid as Mexican President, and his replacement is already vowing to lay the guns down and quit fighting the cartels. We all know what that means. Mexico will basically be run completely by the cartels.

:wall:
frrostedman

Postby gudskepteacal » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:08 pm

That's good news, frosty. I'll pray she safely returns the rest of the way back to you.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts