The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Manmade disease

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:55 am

Here it is passed off as being so dangerous that the Public is on a need to know basis and the US Government doesn't want you to know the details. Just another in a long line of deceptive tact.. What in the bloody hell has become of our Government?

Advisers out the ass, none ( in my opinion ) have anyone's best interest in mind except for themselves and the Companies that employ them.

Details of lab-made bird flu won't be revealed

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The U.S. government paid scientists to figure out how the deadly bird flu virus might mutate to become a bigger threat to people — and two labs succeeded in creating new strains that are easier to spread.

On Tuesday, federal officials took the unprecedented step of asking those scientists not to publicize all the details of how they did it.

The worry: That this research with lots of potential to help the public might also be hijacked by would-be bioterrorists. The labs found that it appears easier than scientists had thought for the so-called H5N1 bird flu to evolve in a way that lets it spread easily between at least some mammals.

"It wasn't an easy decision," said Dr. Anthony Fauci, infectious diseases chief at the National Institutes of Health, which funded the original research.

The scary-sounding viruses are locked in high-security labs as researchers at the Erasmus University Medical Center in the Netherlands and the University of Wisconsin-Madison prepare to publish their findings in leading scientific journals. That's the way scientists share their work so that their colleagues can build on it, perhaps creating better ways to monitor bird flu in the wild, for example.

Here you go the problem with just about everything Government related these days.............why elect anyone when none of them can do anything absent their ADVISERS?????????????????Why?

But biosecurity advisers to the government recommended that the journals Science and Nature publish only the general discoveries, not the full blueprint for these man-made strains. Tuesday, the government announced that it agreed and made the request.

This kind of stuff has to stop, this out of sight out of mind mentality is bad for morale. The citizenry deserves to know just exactly what people are brewing up in labs that may or may not be used for personal gain and written of as just another cock up!

Enough.

This quote smacks of someone with half a conscience. Something to hold on to? Maybe, maybe not, maybe it's just for show..........who knows?

In statements, the two research teams say they're making some changes, if reluctantly. The journals are mulling what to do, and the government didn't say precisely what should be left out.

But Science editor-in-chief Dr. Bruce Alberts said his journal pushed the U.S. government to set up a system where certain international researchers will be able to get the full genetic recipe for these lab-bred strains — especially those in bird flu-prone countries like China and Indonesia.

"This is a sort of watershed moment," said Alberts, noting it's believed to be the first time this kind of secrecy has been sought from legitimate public health research.

Watershed moment my arse................It's more than that! Period.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/details-l ... 55927.html

Built in excuses out the rectal cavity---How can we be sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

R U Kidding me????????????

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Here you go the problem with just about everything Government related these days.............why elect anyone when none of them can do anything absent their ADVISERS?????????????????Why?

you make a good point
everybody is in everybody elses pocket, at this point, it feels
back door deals all over the place, I am sure
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Well the thing that really irritates me is how slanted the piece is, making it look as if they MIGHT be concerned because of the issues they ( CHOOSE TO HIDE FROM THE PUBLIC ) Like--------------it's something we're not capable of digesting on our own, like we're children or something. It's bullshit..The real deal is their willingness to learn how easy it is to manipulate strains of FLU into possible weapons--------------intended for who knows what.

Think that stuff wouldn't be very valuable on an open market ( black ) or otherwise--------------let's not be naive.

Oh my we've had a breech at one of our super duper top secret labs >>>>>>>>>>>too bad.............here---------this shot will protect you ( never mind it's $35.00 a jab ) :lol:

Come on...............when is enough going to be enough?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby jaydeehess » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi Cole, miss me?

You were the inspiration for Saturday Night Live's "Roseanna Roseanna Danna" weren't you.

They are asking that METHOD by which this virus is made more virilent be withheld.

You looking for tips on gene mutations are you?

Frankly I would be quite at ease with not letting everyone and their dog know the exact method by which this was done. I especially do not want YOU having that knowledge even though I am quite confident you wouldn't have the smarts to actually make use of it.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:08 pm

I've missed you my friend. :lol: Long time since you have been around, glad you are back, and hope all is well.

Merry Christmas!
greeney2

Postby jaydeehess » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 am

Hi greeney.
I see that rath started a thread on this topic as well.
I'll go to that one.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts