The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

UNKNOWN DEBRIS FROM ROSWELL, NM AREA

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby morbshock » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 am

A very close friend of our family has the piece of metal, that's how I was able to view and hold it.
He is an ex US Marine and it was given to him by a fellow serviceman.

I forgot to add that the metal piece is non magnetic.

I wasn't saying that the Nazi's sent the craft only that they were involved in the technology but captured and advanced by the Russian Government who in turn sent the two crafts. It's possible but I'm not 100% positive that it happened that way.
There has to be other life in the universe or within the world besides us war monger humans.
I bet we were from Mars originally. Who knows?
http://photobucket.com/roswellmetaldebris
morbshock

Postby ricardo » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:16 pm

thanks for opening photo bucket. (correction . why thunder believes govt agencies visit site often.)

could be pure silver, liquefied by the Intense heat of atomic blasts. ain't it cool!

have your contact sketch the glyphs / writing, and mail them to you or have them post them. we will check it out.

maybe it says made in china. in Chinese characters. not every one has seen
such writing. (not everyone eats Chinese take out)
ricardo

Postby morbshock » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:05 am

ricardo wrote:thanks for opening photo bucket. (correction . why thunder believes govt agencies visit site often.)

could be pure silver, liquefied by the Intense heat of atomic blasts. ain't it cool!

have your contact sketch the glyphs / writing, and mail them to you or have them post them. we will check it out.

maybe it says made in china. in Chinese characters. not every one has seen
such writing. (not everyone eats Chinese take out)

Or maybe the writing is ancient Sumerian?
I'll ask him if he has a contact number from the original owner but that was 30 plus years ago and just maybe the original owner of the metal debris pieces is no longer with us:?:
morbshock

Postby GaryJones » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Why would the MIB care about this guy with piece of metal when so many others (Jesse Marcel Sr, Jesse Marcel Jr, Walter Haut, Glen Dennis, Stan F the buffoon, Walter Haut, and the list goes on) have been publicly espousing their supposed truths about Roswell for years? Why didn't the military shut Jesse Marcel up for divulging national security secrets?

The answer is simple - because there was no alien craft or aliens at Roswell. Blanchard's press release was a lie intended to deceive. Check out my website, www.hangar84.com/
Gary
GaryJones

Postby morbshock » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:47 pm

I personally thought that the craft was a WWII era secret flying machine either Japanese or German. I'll check out your site Gary asap.
Stay well.
morbshock

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts