The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9/11 Drone photo by NYPD shows inside job. R.I.P CIA FBI th

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:48 am

9/11 Drone photo by NYPD shows inside job. R.I.P CIA FBI thanks NYPD 2011

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/b0Dio ... 3E%3Cparam

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/b0Dio ... mp;hd=1%22
zoltan2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:14 pm

My contention for years is the chopper in the still, the one near to the Twins at the time of the impact into Tower 2...........Surely that camera has evidence of exactly what it was that hit the Tower.............only it's never been seen..........I'm fairly certain that that is the chopper that captured the second explosion-----------only in that particular still it is out of position by a long way. The footage eventually released is of a different vantage point, taken from a position that was North of the Twins-----------that chopper is South of the Twins when two is impacted.... If the camera was trained on the Towers then what actually hit 2 must have been filmed. ;)

JMHO ~~~

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:My contention for years is the chopper in the still, the one near to the Twins at the time of the impact into Tower 2...........Surely that camera has evidence of exactly what it was that hit the Tower.............only it's never been seen..........I'm fairly certain that that is the chopper that captured the second explosion-----------only in that particular still it is out of position by a long way. The footage eventually released is of a different vantage point, taken from a position that was North of the Twins-----------that chopper is South of the Twins when two is impacted.... If the camera was trained on the Towers then what actually hit 2 must have been filmed. ;)

JMHO ~~~

Cole

Or most likly captured what everyone else saw on that morning, live on Television. Not to mention a ton of other cameras from different views.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:14 am

Truthfully I don't think anyone really knows what they saw, many only saw that which they were told or led to believe. Anyway that footage from chopper 5 has been requested by more than a few via FOIA-----------To date none have been successful in obtaining it.

One of those involved in shooting it, and reporting it, met an untimely freak death by way of a NY City taxi cab jumping the curb and running him over. I think it was written off as an accident, maybe a bug got in the drivers eye, or he was possibly blinded by a bright light or something similar.

I'm sure there are lots of people who know way more than will ever be told to the public. Our Government has gotten very good at deception, particularly over these past few decades.

I myself will always be bummed at not paying closer attention to the events as they unfolded. I was too distracted by all of the money I was going to lose once the market reopened..

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Truthfully, we all watched it live in front of millions of televisions. An idiot can tell an airplane hit buildings in broad daylight, visability was 20 miles +. We all watched it round the bay, and fly right into the WTC.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

You're telling me that you were up and watching TV at 5 am.......! :lol:

What couldn't sleep? Nah~~~~you saw tape -------------Nothing Live! Period.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts