The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Mona Lisa..hidden images?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:14 pm

hmmm..
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-no ... 45332.html

feels like a warning, doesn't it?
"That beyatch is out to get you!!!"

Forewarned is forearmed, right?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Well that story didn't last long and neither did the video, apparently. People will openly engage in debate for hours on end about George Lucas' meaning behind a scene in the Star Wars saga, even go so far as to make a documentary about it. Try the same with art in what might be fun for some to speculate or even debate and you're mocked, dismissed as a kook and ridiculed for it. Snooty academics are snooty. :lol:

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:56 pm

That surprizes you? People will not give up their video games long enough to walk outside and see a comet, eclipse, or another celestial event, that will not return in our lifetime. They care about the Kardasian news, and don't bat an eye about the latest Rhino, to be declared extinct. We have the highest drop out rate in history, how many of them even know what the Mona Lisa is, or where it is, but they know every x-box game by heart? Its Sad!
greeney2

Postby bionic » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:42 pm

generation Jersey Shore (I HATE that fricken show..my H is Italian American, actually Irish/Italian American..and unfortunately I am related to some people..via his family that resemble those superficial morons..(not that my family is the pinnacle, either,trust me) abd the Fing Kardashions..somebody kill me..I fing hate them..though Kim is very pretty)
I am sounding like a snob..but..oh well
:problem:

ah..some relief from idiots...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG-A_qTAKEI
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts