The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9/11 Cognitive Dissonance: Why People Are Afraid of 9/11 Tru

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:58 am

Cognitive Dissonance: Why People Are Afraid of 9/11 Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGGXae4c ... e=youtu.be
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:42 pm

You have been laying low for a while, but back I see. This video is really a crook of bullshit, branding anyone who does not buy into the so called "911 truth", as afraid, in denial, and stuck in some inferior paradym. I see everyone in the room is nuts except the truthers! Lets hear equal time form these experts about delusions of those who think they have solved every conspiracy known to man. What kind of denial are they in, and what kind of fear to they suffer from? Some imaginary fear, someone in the government is out to get them and all of us? We are spied on and we are all being watched. But it isn't a problem to post anything on message boards? They are the victims of a oppressive dark government and fed lies about everything? Talk about a mental illness, thats a textbook condition.

Everyone who does not believe the conspiracy nuts, or has looked at their theories and rejected them as not credible, or not proven, something is wrong with them??? I say those who are unable to produce the real solid facts to proove there theories, are the ones in denial, in some sort of imaginary or made up world of conspiracy ideas. The never ending questions, seeds of doubt, that are negatives that can not be proven. They have scientists and engineers and architects. Well so did all the entities that designed the WTC, and the entities that did the building collapse studies, the goverment, and other notable universities. Back to the concept of the heat having to melt the steel, when in fact it could fail at temperatures far under the melting point and did.

Not one of the truthers who has written on this board about the heat and steel, had any knowledge nor expertise in the iron carbon diagram, nor heat treating curves, nor annealing processes. The temperature at which steel undergoes metalurgical changes that would make it fail, and they are not even close to the melting point, or even glowing red or orange. They occur at much lower temperatures. The subject was never discussed by that group, they were stuck on melting steel only. In short they didn't know what they were talking about.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:45 am

greeney2 wrote:You have been laying low for a while, but back I see. This video is really a crook of bullshit, branding anyone who does not buy into the so called "911 truth", as afraid, in denial, and stuck in some inferior paradym. I see everyone in the room is nuts except the truthers! Lets hear equal time form these experts about delusions of those who think they have solved every conspiracy known to man. What kind of denial are they in, and what kind of fear to they suffer from? Some imaginary fear, someone in the government is out to get them and all of us? We are spied on and we are all being watched. But it isn't a problem to post anything on message boards? They are the victims of a oppressive dark government and fed lies about everything? Talk about a mental illness, thats a textbook condition.

Everyone who does not believe the conspiracy nuts, or has looked at their theories and rejected them as not credible, or not proven, something is wrong with them??? I say those who are unable to produce the real solid facts to proove there theories, are the ones in denial, in some sort of imaginary or made up world of conspiracy ideas. The never ending questions, seeds of doubt, that are negatives that can not be proven. They have scientists and engineers and architects. Well so did all the entities that designed the WTC, and the entities that did the building collapse studies, the goverment, and other notable universities. Back to the concept of the heat having to melt the steel, when in fact it could fail at temperatures far under the melting point and did.

Not one of the truthers who has written on this board about the heat and steel, had any knowledge nor expertise in the iron carbon diagram, nor heat treating curves, nor annealing processes. The temperature at which steel undergoes metalurgical changes that would make it fail, and they are not even close to the melting point, or even glowing red or orange. They occur at much lower temperatures. The subject was never discussed by that group, they were stuck on melting steel only. In short they didn't know what they were talking about.

I can't wait till the day when the truth will come out. I sure do hope that you and I will be alive.
I understand now why you and some others really freak and and are so hostile to the possibility.
The video explains it well.
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:46 am

No the video is trash again, just like all the YouTubes you find, this one is no better. It is an insulting condesending presentation that tells anyone who does not swallow these unproven ideas, their opinion and their research is invalid.

Why wouldn't people get hostile with "truthers" who spread bullshit ideas that have no proof whatsoever. Or forinstance your own tall tale about the priest story, that you were busted for and unregistered your old name, when you were exposed as a phoney! All this and your endless Zionist postings, leaves your credibility pretty well shot.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:07 am

greeney2 wrote:No the video is trash again, just like all the YouTubes you find, this one is no better. It is an insulting condesending presentation that tells anyone who does not swallow these unproven ideas, their opinion and their research is invalid.

Why wouldn't people get hostile with "truthers" who spread bullshit ideas that have no proof whatsoever. Or forinstance your own tall tale about the priest story, that you were busted for and unregistered your old name, when you were exposed as a phoney! All this and your endless Zionist postings, leaves your credibility pretty well shot.

Freedom is where its at. Believe what you want. I and those that have the same opinion beleive what we beleive the truth.
As a good Catholic you should respect other people views either religiously or political.
You just can't back away that everything is trash because its doesn't soot your fancy
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:33 am

I hardly back away from anything on this board. I researched your boloney story about the priests and found you were lying about it. I researched your boloney story about all the different "American Airlines" missiles and planes. Who is in denial? maybe its you! None of this has a thing to do with me being or not being a good Catholic, when opinions are based on total lies and fabrications, they do not make them opinions, it makes them slander and distortions. I don't like slander about my country, anti-semitism, or other ridiculous claims.

Like I said, lets see your same experts in this video do a expose' on the conspiracy nutjobs of the world. People that find one crap video after another and post them, like they were all the truth, never verifying a single part of them? (THAT WOULD BE YOU, BY THE WAY POSTING 3 DIFFERENT AIRCRAFT AND CLAIMING THATS WHAT HIT THE PENTAGON!) Take your pick, Missile #1,#2, or the Lear jet with the F-18 engines??? Diagnois the armchair conspiracy theorists, who know it all, and tell the world how stupid everyone else is.

Some people may have an opinion that people who lie about pedifile priests are just looking for attention, or jumping on the lawsuit bandwaggon. (Keep you eye on the Penn St. case how many jump on that one.) Maybe even tried to seduce a priest when they were 13, but got rejected. A lot of adolesent kids make up a lot of wild stories about teachers.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:07 am

greeney2 wrote:I hardly back away from anything on this board. I researched your boloney story about the priests and found you were lying about it. I researched your boloney story about all the different "American Airlines" missiles and planes. Who is in denial? maybe its you! None of this has a thing to do with me being or not being a good Catholic, when opinions are based on total lies and fabrications, they do not make them opinions, it makes them slander and distortions. I don't like slander about my country, anti-semitism, or other ridiculous claims.

Like I said, lets see your same experts in this video do a expose' on the conspiracy nutjobs of the world. People that find one crap video after another and post them, like they were all the truth, never verifying a single part of them? (THAT WOULD BE YOU, BY THE WAY POSTING 3 DIFFERENT AIRCRAFT AND CLAIMING THATS WHAT HIT THE PENTAGON!) Take your pick, Missile #1,#2, or the Lear jet with the F-18 engines??? Diagnois the armchair conspiracy theorists, who know it all, and tell the world how stupid everyone else is.

Some people may have an opinion that people who lie about pedifile priests are just looking for attention, or jumping on the lawsuit bandwaggon. (Keep you eye on the Penn St. case how many jump on that one.) Maybe even tried to seduce a priest when they were 13, but got rejected. A lot of adolesent kids make up a lot of wild stories about teachers.

I am not going to fall into your stupid triad and trap. You are a fine example of what this video depicts.
One cannot question your religion or government

The priest story was true. I gave you all the links and proof. There was no lie about it.
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 am

Oh yes, there was a lie about it by yourself. A big fat one at that. I exposed your lying about all the facts, and none of the facts had anything to do with pedifilia. Your age was changed on your bio the same night to jive the facts, you didn't think i would find that. You claimed 2 priests were murdered, it was one, and the motive was a robbery, they were discovered in the process and the priest died from one hmmerblow to his head. Not a single word linked back to alterboy abuse, not one word of pedifilia in your news links, aand nothing showed you ever were a real student at that place. IT WAS A TOTAL FABRICATION BY YOU, AND WHEN I BUSTED YOU, YOU LEFT WITH A VILE TIRADE TO ME FOR FIGURING IT OUT.

You want to keep lying about? Its all in all your old posts!
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts