The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Fort Hood Massacre called 'Workplace Violence'

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Lawmakers Blast Administration For Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence'

Sen. Susan Collins on Wednesday blasted the Defense Department for classifying the Fort Hood massacre as workplace violence and suggested political correctness is being placed above the security of the nation's Armed Forces at home.

During a joint session of the Senate and House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday, the Maine Republican referenced a letter from the Defense Department depicting the Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence. She criticized the Obama administration for failing to identify the threat as radical Islam.

Thirteen people were killed and dozens more wounded at Fort Hood in 2009, and the number of alleged plots targeting the military has grown significantly since then. Lawmakers said there have been 33 plots against the U.S. military since Sept. 11, 2001, and 70 percent of those threats have been since mid-2009. Major Nidal Hasan, a former Army psychiatrist, who is being held for the attacks, allegedly was inspired by radical U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Yemen in late September. The two men exchanged as many as 20 emails, according to U.S. officials, and Awlaki declared Hasan a hero.

The chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, Connecticut independent Sen. Joe Lieberman, said the military has become a "direct target of violent Islamist extremism" within the United States.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12 ... z1fsXI463Z
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Well I would reply to this topic and post how the fact of left-leaning Republican Susan Collins calling foul about this issue is suspicious in itself, but I can just picture Cole salivating in the wings, waiting to jump on my head about how this is all just overblown govt., terror propaganda designed to further the effects of sheepledom...so I won't.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:45 am

gudskepteacal wrote:Well I would reply to this topic and post how the fact of left-leaning Republican Susan Collins calling foul about this issue is suspicious in itself, but I can just picture Cole salivating in the wings, waiting to jump on my head about how this is all just overblown govt., terror propaganda designed to further the effects of sheepledom...so I won't.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well played my friend! 8-)

Funny how these things always lean either Left or Right-----------never seen for what they really are............Yes, it's exactly why I get my back up when I see intelligent folks missing the big picture, It's why I'm left to wonder why then do it. Could it be by default..........Sorry but I call it brain washing, or simply the lack of wanting to know the truth.

How can it be that someone with such issues can hide in plain sight amongst the most powerful, best equipped, best educated Military outfit on the planet, and rise to such a rank completely unnoticed????????????????

Either they ain't so smart or he was a tool!!! AND ( this is a big one ) If he really was as they say------------------------then certainly there are many many more just " WAITING IN THE WINGS " ;) ;)

I wonder--------------Just how often did this guy visit the local 7-11 in his full blown prayer garb, or was that just another brick in the wall?

Sorry but to me this thing stinks and always will~~~~~~~~~~has every marker of the classic mind controlled asset----------Every single one, right down to him giving away some of his junk as if to sell a suicide mission to those who are left to pick up the pieces-----------------Never mind though the Military got their money, and their manpower just a few days after the event.........But I'm positive that was all coincidence.... :shh:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 am

Funny Cole how you tell us we are the ones brainwashed, and generally miss everything, but Cole always sees the big picture. Forinstance all the details that turned out you were wrong about, in your first declarations of this shooter. That he did in fact have connections with al-queda, and was in fact a radical Muslim, which you said was all boloney the first few days. Face it Cole, you do not know anymore than the rest of us. Sometimes there is no deep dark secret but the truth does come out, and is exactly what has been reported.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:50 pm

I'm so sick and tired of these sniveling, liberal progressive, PC cowards.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby hxxx » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:34 pm

As if Muslims are only capable of one kind of crime...TERRORISM. :roll:

Be afraid!

I mean... continue being afraid.

How you people can sleep at night at all baffles me. I mean, after all, there are millions of Muslims in the USA just waiting to blow themselves up. Right? Right, Righties? And who wouldn't?!? Dozens of hot chicks waiting just past the pearly gates...
hxxx

Postby frrostedman » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:43 pm

You again.

hmph.

I'd expect nothing less from a jihadist extremist sympathizer.

Hey, no one is saying Timothy McVeigh didn't commit an act of terrorism either. Terrorism is terrorism. Folks like you want to define it as something different when a Muslim is involved.

What's it going to take for you to quit complaining. Sharia Law established across all of Western Civilization? Wives and daughters subjugated, treated as property across the world?

You looked a lot better with the burka-style paper bag over your head.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby hxxx » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Is libel a hallmark of people that are afraid of the bogeyman?

How do you say 'bogeyman' in Arabic?
hxxx

Postby frrostedman » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:21 pm

hxxx wrote:How do you say 'bogeyman' in Arabic?

As if you didn't already know. Think back to the bedtime stories your Mom would read to you about the Christian scourge.

I take that back. I should ask you first before making an assumption like that. Are Muslim Moms allowed to remove their burka at home (so their speech can be better understood), and, are they allowed to read bedtime stories to the Jihadist recruits (children)? Or, is it an offense punishable by repeated rape followed by execution via dismemberment?
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:51 pm

boogymen are imaginary, but Major Nidal Hasan is real, His cleric in Yemen was real, Bin Laden was real, Gadaffi was real, the shoe bomber was real. Nobody said a thing about the millions of Muslims in the USA, nor have they been victimized.
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts