The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Fort Hood Massacre called 'Workplace Violence'

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:18 pm

blows ref whistle..
Middle ground, people..MIDDLE GROUND!!!
Play fair!!
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:54 pm

bionic wrote:blows ref whistle..
Middle ground, people..MIDDLE GROUND!!!
Play fair!!

Oh... *ahem* ... :oops: ehhh... ummm... sorry m'lady.

Gentlemen! We are in the presence of a well respected (and beautiful, I must say.. *ahem*)... um.. forum moderator who has hereby decreed that we play fair! Enough said! So stand up straight, chins up, and show some resp....

huh? :eh:

WHAT? .... I see..... :problem:

I understand this lady is simply POSING as a moderator and therefore is in direct violation of bv forum regulations!!!! How DARE you..... :naughty:

GUARDS!

:evil: SEIZE HER!! :evil:

Bye, m'lady! Have fun in the isolation chamber! :wave:

:problem:

Now then... where were we..... :evil:
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:14 pm

anti-SYCOPHANT!!!
:lol:
(oh..please God..let Tigger..bless her..wherever she is..laugh at this)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:04 am

frrostedman wrote:I'm so sick and tired of these sniveling, liberal progressive, PC cowards.

Yep and I'm tired of gay tweakers, racists, and ordinary stumps. Not to mention sucker punchers and gansta yap in the NCAA.............Talk about cowards.......

Can you shoot someone in the skull who has just hurled a chair at you in the local I-HOP.....................I mean a chair can be considered a deadly weapon----------------am I correct here Tom?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Can you shoot someone in the skull who has just hurled a chair at you in the local I-HOP.....................I mean a chair can be considered a deadly weapon----------------am I correct here Tom?

That's actually an interesting question..feels like you should be allowed to..self defense..but of course, NOT..right?
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:
frrostedman wrote:I'm so sick and tired of these sniveling, liberal progressive, PC cowards.

Yep and I'm tired of gay tweakers, racists, and ordinary stumps. Not to mention sucker punchers and gansta yap in the NCAA.............Talk about cowards.......

Cole

Same ol' boring crap from someone who takes every single Liberal progressive viewpoint, calls anyone who opposes said viewpoints ignorant sheep, blah blah.

So with your twisted logic it sounds like you are in support of the Muslim and his terrorist act. Afterall, he was pushed into it by those right wing cowards...

:liar:
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:26 am

I saw this on Jimmy Kimmel and thought of you guys. Just in time for Christmas
:thumbup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsV50T5uEyw
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Same ol' boring crap from someone who takes every single Liberal progressive viewpoint, calls anyone who opposes said viewpoints ignorant sheep, blah blah.

So with your twisted logic it sounds like you are in support of the Muslim and his terrorist act. Afterall, he was pushed into it by those right wing cowards...

Support of a terrorist? :lol: :lol: :lol: What terrorists.......? Gee Tom whatever do you mean my boy?

Any viewpoint I take seems to be a figment of your wild imagination. Ft Hood shooter was a terrorists about like you love colored folk! ;) Savvy!

Our Policy fosters this sort of thing, and it'll only continue to get worse as time goes by...............Unless of course someone with a set of brass nuts finally stands up and says no to Corp America, no to special interests, no to big Oil, Big Pharma and the likes................I'm sure you agree, being such a proud and fair minded American and all! ;)

Every man born equal--------------liberty and justice for all..........what else? What else indeed!

You people who think being a con vs a lib carries any weight when it comes to reality have been played, it sickens me to watch you wallow away completely ignorant of all around you...........especially when you suggest things you've no idea as to whether they be real or make believe.!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby frrostedman » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:40 pm

typical. now you try to promote some fantasy that I'm racist against black people. the usual garbage from its usual, zany purveyor.

at least I had a leg to stand on in my allegation. afterall, you are showing very clearly here, that you do support, or at least sympathize with, the Ft. Hood terrorist.
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Which way you gonna play it son? A terrorists hiding in plain sight right before God, Country, and America's finest!!! Surely the mighty U S Military isn't that slow---------------Or could it be that he was a mere insane bloke just waiting to go postal? Maybe off his meds the whole week prior------Kind of reminds me of that clown in Arizona---------yeah just so happened to slip through the cracks. Wow wasn't he weird looking. ;)

Again you're logic is completely flawed. Obviously everything you think you know about terrorism was picked up from propaganda TV shows---like NCIS---Person of Interest--History and Discovery Programs-- Oh help me here----------what was the one that the cancelled------???? ;)

I think that one was a bit too close to home for those pulling the strings. jmho >>seemed like a real winner to me, but hey, wadda I know! :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts