The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Assange wins right to pursue extradition fight

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby ricardo » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:34 pm

ricardo wrote:
greeney2 wrote:This is going to be a very unusual case for sure. Conderning the rape investigation, What is in the treaty concerning extraditions? Did he not flee from Sweden, or promise to to return to cooperate with investigations? You may have a treaty saying one thing, but he also was permitted to leave with conditions I'm sure.

"extraterritorial jurisdiction" "all Swedish laws are extraterritorial. this means
that Swedish citizens can be charged, prosecuted, and convicted under Swedish laws when having committed a crime in another country. if that country has
legislation similar to Swedish laws." (ekberk-sweden-min of industry.)

I think the Uk may be able , under specific circumstances to 'act on behalf ' of Australia concerning extradition issues of mutual interest.
under treaty. hope this helps

now to explore this defense . Swedish penal code (penile code) sorry I couldn't resist :naughty: :dance: considering his defense I thought it might be interesting to see if swedish pandering and anti organized crime type statues
could be useful here. remember one female had control of an apt and lent it to
aa. and remember one female purchased items for aa. so, an exchange took place. were there promises made? did said females perpetrate on aa? we are
after all trying to be = in sweden. cont...
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:54 pm

SPC- " a person who promotes or improperly financially exploits the causal
sexual relations for payment ( job offer? promises agreements, barter?)
of another person shall be sentenced for procuring . to imprisonment for at most four years. a person who holding the right to the use of premises,
grants the use of them to another in the knowledge that the premises are
wholly or to a substantial extent used for causual sexual relations for payment
and omits to do what can reasonably be expected to terminate the granted
right, he or she shall, if the activity continues or is resumed at the premises, be
considered to have promoted the activity and shall be sentenced in accordance
blah blah... 1998:393 "

im still looking /researching, about what evidence was collected at the alleged
incident scene, and when each women independently reported their encounter.
that has bearing on credibility. ( reasonable)
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 pm

factoid: countries that act nationalistic are 'wannabes' in light of treaties
that bind them to agreements/(international) laws that hinder independence
and blight freedom and blur nationality. it's almost like an indebtedness.

I thought ausies were an independent bunch and valued rugged individualism
vs being pawned or owned by the crown. yeah ...well give you a
lil taste (loans, special trade) we own you baby. transparency lives!
freedom! POWA TO DA PEPOLE! :whistle: :dance: :snooty:
ricardo

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:01 am

Moral of the story is understand the laws of the country you visit and obey them. Sweden has a different standard for rape in their laws, which he violated. Rath doesn't get it has nothing to do with austrailia's standards for rape.
greeney2

Postby ricardo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 pm

I have no sympathy for a man or women ,whom takes advantage of someone who is drunk/ or , not 'fully conscious' . if this is what is alleged .heard there were condom issues. the ladies collude later? more informants.? there is a disturbing trend here. ( reliance on coached
informants) evidence stands the test of time. it is as if the govt /police commit the crime by remote control. elements, motive, opportunity , { will ? }

basically, he turned against the government or they tossed him under the bus.
so, they are going to have hang him to shut him up. or shoot him. if they attempt to extradite to hang him. he most assuredly will attempt to escape, (flight to avoid prosecution/ justice ). from this sometimes grisly, and inhumane fate (method here) not done right...choking ,agonizing, slow death.

advice/ comment: that was a good tactic : 'probation and all' ( I'm impressed are you impressed ? ) now if the govt will refrain from using , another ' rat informant' looking for 'court favors ' the 'people' might see justice one day.
ricardo

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:59 am

you are seeing justice, open your eyes. the Swedish governement wants him for questioning, and he did flea to avoid it and hid until found. The Swedish justice system is extraditing him, and he is using the UK justice system to defend himself, taking it to the highest court now in the UK. That is justice, and it is the system of not just 2 but 3 countries, as austrailia is also involved. He is wanted for investigation by the police, he is not going to be tortured.
greeney2

Postby ricardo » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:15 pm

greeney2 wrote:you are seeing justice, open your eyes. the Swedish governement wants him for questioning, and he did flea to avoid it and hid until found. The Swedish justice system is extraditing him, and he is using the UK justice system to defend himself, taking it to the highest court now in the UK. That is justice, and it is the system of not just 2 but 3 countries, as austrailia is also involved. He is wanted for investigation by the police, he is not going to be tortured.

ok. he's wanted for questioning only. in a classical sense, he didn't flee
anything . an warrant was issued for his arrest by the EU , to insure his presence for questioning againt allegations of criminality . he voluntarily reported. and was placed in a supervised type of official restriction by the Uk. he is fighting extradition to Sweden. but if he decides to flee, and is charged in absentia , to me that is flight to avoid prosecutorial action,
that is my posit.

he will flee because the charges appear to be w/out merit.
lacking judgement , facts, motive , and evidence. my overall impression of this is that it is politically motivated. the fact he's wanted for questioning in this matter dimmishes the courts credibility before the case is adjudicated if it gets that far. also, the fact he is restricted and under court control is an arrest.
in a classical sense.
Last edited by ricardo on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 pm

additionally FYI did you know men in Sweden were having less sex than ever

before? ( statistically.) :Doh: :wall: I believe you mentioned knowing laws

before hand (correct me - I can appreciate what you said) there is an

minimum knowledge, but because of the sheer volume of laws . at some point

they just drop off the awareness scale. and than, hopefully ,

something else initiates and I don't know how or why but it sets us apart

from the" jungle" that permeates our existence . some say an higher quality

of man.(soul) ethos ethics morals. higher qualities of being(humankind)

I guess what I'm trying to say is ; you know intuitively a deed is wrong.
ricardo

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts