The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

What most "Conspiracy Nuts" miss

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Assassination of John F. Kennedy: Lee Harvey Oswald was never charged with the Murder of JFK and he was only a suspect in the killing of Officer John Tippet.

9-11: Osama Bin Laden was never charged or indited by a grand jury for the bombings on 9-11 as in the words of the F.B.I "We did not have enough Prima Facia evidence to lay such charges" ( I paraphrase)
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:28 pm

What does that have to do with conspiracy nuts?

Define conspiracy nuts?
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:02 am

I think he's trying to point out that just because our moron Government doesnt always apply the right charges, doesnt mean they werent involved in the deed.

Conspiracy nuts just assume the Government set them up.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:15 am

The analogy didn't make sense. LHO was being transported that morning to his arraignment, when Ruby killed him. They do not, or can not, have a trail for a dead man, odd as that sounds, Oswald died an innocent man under our laws.

Bin Laden comes under a different standard, and he also takes credit for his acts.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:05 am

greeney2 wrote:What does that have to do with conspiracy nuts?

Define conspiracy nuts?

He's obviously using the term loosely ( not losely Greeney ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

He means that the OBVIOUS can sometimes be obscure....motly done on purpose..........Oswald was never charged with killing Kennedy because he didn't do it...........OBL wasn't changed with the thing dubbed 9-11 because....................WELL.............HE DIDN'T DO IT...............

The term Conspiracy nut ( and what they miss ) is a testament to how easy it is to have someone come in and muddy the water when all that's really necessary is to employ common sense..............Yet sadly today people are willing to not only have others SPEAK FOR THEM, But to THINK for them as well..........

I guess the real question is ...............where do you fit in? ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:19 am

You read me well Cole Trickle :thumbup:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:44 am

Oswald was never charged with killing Kennedy because he didn't do it...........OBL wasn't changed with the thing dubbed 9-11 because....................WELL.............HE DIDN'T DO IT...............

Oswald was on his way to be charged at least with Tippet when he was murdered by Ruby. At least I know you agree with that fact, I watched it live when it happened. OBL is either dead or still on the run made open confessions to his crimes. He took credit for them. How can you deny that?
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Oswald was on his way to be charged at least with Tippet when he was murdered by Ruby. At least I know you agree with that fact, I watched it live when it happened. OBL is either dead or still on the run made open confessions to his crimes. He took credit for them. How can you deny that?

I don't deny OBL----Just his involvement in anything 9-11 related. When you step back and look at all aspects of the event with an objective and completely open mind, it's utterly impossible to sign off on the official account/accounts. Anyone who does isn't interested in what really happened for reasons only they truly know.

Who killed Tippet? Who said they saw Tippet go down at the hand of Lee Harvey?

Was Oswald involved? I'm sure he was, but to what extent and what did he really know about what was going to actually happen?

I don't have all the answers but I do have a few decent questions.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:21 pm

If Oswald was not involved with the JFK assasination, what reason would he have to kill Tippet at that very time?
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:11 pm

I would suggest that Oswald was involved to the extent that he was to be in a particular place at the time, when Kennedy was shot he realized that he had been set up as the fall guy as he ran home got the revolver and was on his way to his CIA handler.

I would suggest that when Tippet approached him, he simply panicked.

People need to look closely at Operation 40, Watergate to find some of the answers. Many of the Conspirators in Kennedy's murder have been hiding in full public view for decades and have held very senior positions in Government, indeed a couple of them have held the highest office in the land.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts