The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

things you only say at thanksgiving

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bluesman » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:10 am

Things You Can Only Say On Thanksgiving.... 1. Talk about a huge breast! 2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist. 3. It's Cool Whip time! 4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst! 5. That's one terrific spread! 6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat. 7. Are you ready for seconds yet? 8. Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it? 9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some! 10. ...............Don't play with your meat. 11. Just spread the legs open & stuff it in. 12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once? 13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once! 14. You still have a little bit on your chin. 15. How long will it take after you stick it in? 16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up! happy turkey day to all.... keep this going to those who love a laugh for the holiday....!!
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Funny Happy thanks giving all you Americans.We had ours a little while back.
I love turkey dark or white meat
zoltan2

Postby bionic » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:56 pm

I can't believe I ate the whole thing!!
:lol:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby gudskepteacal » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Since this is the only Thanksgiving thread, maybe appropriate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjKF7aQt ... re=related

Now you may be wondering what in the world this antiwar song has to do with Thanksgiving; which is exactly what I thought the first time my older cousin played it at our Thanksgiving get together, but, if you listen real close at the beginning, it is revealed. I know that our family is not the only one that carries on with this tradition. Some of you, more 'mature', blackvaulters may be hip and have heard it before. Since my cousin is away this year, I felt compelled to include it here. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby bluesman » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:06 pm

good song...always like arlo gutherie..great artist

bluz
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts