The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Thrive movie/movement

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:00 pm

greeney2 wrote:No offence OraProNobis but when you tell me I'm a kin to Satan, for the mear mention of an Easter Egg hunt for my granddaughter, and giving an Easter Basket to my kids, you come off as a fundementalist screwball. I wonder about you.

First off, I don't take offense , but you need to quit exaggerating what I said.

I said that Satan loves to take the focus off of what the holidays were really about , and thats a fact. Did I say at the mere mention of an Easter egg hunt? Nope !

What I said is that telling kids the Easter Bunny left them something, is a lie, and it is.

You can still have the egg hunt, just let them know its a game to play, and the eggs symbolize the beginning of new life, like the death of Jesus on the cross is a symbol of new life for sinful souls.

I don't believe in deliberately lying to children, for 'fun", especially about Sacred Holy Feast days.

You think I'm a screwball , because I don't agree with it, thats ok. I think you're a bit of a screwball for exaggerating what I had to say, about the "mere mention" of an Easter egg hunt.

If you really believe in what these feast days are about, why not incorporate that into the hunt? Why bring an imaginary bunny into it, and lie to children ?

Children get lied to enough in society . In their education, through media,and other avenues of life. Why should the ones that are supposed to love them the most, lie to them as well, all in the name of giving them "good" memories, and a little "joy".

Isn't there enough "magic" in the facts of the feast day? That Jesus would rise from the dead ?

Apparently not, and the fact that millions of children around the world get an Easter basket from an imaginary bunny, but have no clue as to what Jesus really did for us while on this earth, is testament to the fact that evil forces are behind promoting a "bunny" as the central theme of Easter.

By the way, I don't care who thinks I am a screwball for stating the facts as I see them. In the end, it only matters what the opinion of Jesus is about me.

I need His mercy like many other sinners, for varying reasons , but it is simple fact that His judgement is the ONLY one that matters in the long haul.

So don't worry about what I have to say on it, like you said earlier, you can answer to Jesus for it.
OraProNobis

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:38 pm

the fact that millions of children around the world get an Easter basket from an imaginary bunny, but have no clue as to what Jesus really did for us while on this earth, is testament to the fact that evil forces are behind promoting a "bunny" as the central theme of Easter.

By the way, I don't care who thinks I am a screwball for stating the facts as I see them.

Millions, if not billions of other parents just like me and my wife, do these thing with their children too, and we produced good Christian/Catholic kids, that were Baptised were raised in Christian homes and schools, taught and understand Jesus, were Confirmed, and know Jesus as the Lord, fully understanding the ressurection. You may see it anyway you like to, but your failures you eluded to in the other thread with your own kids, is your own failure, and not becasue other kids had an easter basket, or sat on Santa's lap.

I do not appreciate your comments to me in any way, shape, or form aligning me with Satan.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 pm

OraProNobis wrote:
bionic wrote:A-lot of this stuff is stuff many of you here, know about.
But I found it really worth watching..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI2LGmZ_EP4

I have been getting "messages" about loops, spirals, vortexes, circuits, and the like for many years.
The last year or so the psychic whispers have become screams on this matter..and then I wathc this movie and..well..
hmm..

Sounds like you are listening to the whispers of the antichrist. :eh:

There can only be one truth Bionic, so remember...you are either for Jesus or against Him. No matter how you color it, there is no other truth.

The Deceiver is cunning, and manipulative, do not let Him fool you.

What if you've never heard of Jesus?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Blame the poor ol Easter Bunny, Satan's sidekick. :lol:
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:16 pm

No. The Easter Bunny is Satan.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:55 am

he's just one of his minions..Santa is satan

I think anything that comes from a place of love and caring..that intention..no matter hwat it's origional use might have been for..is of good energy/God energy
it's like a form of alchemy
things are what you amke of them
it's not how someone or something comes at you..it's what you do with it..that's what counts for your soul
if this makes sense
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts