The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

Ogopogo video

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby cormac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:44 pm

hi all

came to check out what was posted here on this new video and didn't find a topic so here's a topic ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqnA8JMeuBs

interesting film ... the 'waves' are strange and stationary (as one person mentions on tape) ... but it doesn't look like the waves stop at any point but rather they just stopped filming after 30 seconds ... it doesn't really say what they were filming with ... the title says 'cam' but that could be a phone as well ... so perhaps they had a limit on the length of video they could record ... but aside from that, if there wasn't a limit, why did they just stop? that seems odd to me since the two waves do not seem very normal and i'd think anyone taking enough interest to film it would film it until they disappeared or what have you ...

anyway found it interesting and thought other bv'ers might like a look :)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby bionic » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:40 pm

cool
8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby cormac » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 am

bionic wrote:cool
8-)

hhhmmm ... you've liked some of my posts ... you're suspect, but i like you :D lol
cormac

-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm

They're bringing back the yearly $1000 for the best pick of "Nessy".

http://news.discovery.com/earth/finding ... 20112.html

Postby cormac » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:They're bringing back the yearly $1000 for the best pick of "Nessy".

http://news.discovery.com/earth/finding ... 20112.html

whoa doggy i think that pic that link takes you too is the winner!! :wtf: lol ... no question, proof of nessie :) beats 'the surgeon's photo' all the hell and back :lol:

but interesting they've brought it back after all these years ... in particular since i really haven't heard much about nessie for a while ... just some nessie-wannabes like this obopogo one have popped up now and then

good post tho :) the prize will definitely bring out some new nessie photos, mostly fake i'd guess :)
cormac

-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts