The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Mike Bickle predicts "prison camps" for Jews, and second Hol

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:07 am

Mike Bickle predicts "prison camps" for Jews, and second Holocaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... hE_AOR2JBE
zoltan2

Postby qmark » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:08 am

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in what Mike Bickle says. He is a former leader of the now discredited "Kansas City Prophets", and the current leader of IHOP which is cult-like in its practices and teachings. Many effective cults are effective because they mix a little bit of truth in with their error. There are people out there, former members, that are adamant in calling IHOP a cult.

That being said, when the time comes, there just may be prison camps put into operation but they will not be just for the Jews. When the antichrist comes, he will hate the Jews even though he is one, but he will hate the Christians more.
qmark

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 am

I dont put alot of stock in this video myself.

The Israel of which I know today ..the New Testament Israel is the Believers in Jesus the Christ for remission of sins. Not Jews in physical form...by Race. There are Jews in this group of Believers..but not exclusively.

The world does not like or prefer Jews ..true enough and this is waxing worse and worse.

But the same can be applied to Believers, as well, as our nation becomes more secular and Humanistic.

Remember..the Soviets were Humanists as well.

Hence I dont put alot of stock in this video.

The Jerusalem which exists today is of the bondwoman and her son. It is not the Jerusalem which is above . This means that todays Israel ..physical is not the land given to these people by God back in the time of the Exodus. Todays Israel is a counterfeit construction of men.

Nonetheless the pattern of this world is to not like Jews and also not to like what came out of the Olde Testament...which Is the New Testament and those who try to follow it.

I dont believe the camps will be for Jews alone. I believe they will be for non humanists/secularists as well.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:48 am

The transition to a new world order meaning a new world religion, a new world religion with a new world currency won't be funny.
Just like the riots now with occupy wall street the future demonstrations will be far worse.
That is why those prison camps will be needed because there won't be enough place in the prisons

Wake Up Citizens The New World Order is Coming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ODJr5MN ... r_embedded
Last edited by zoltan2 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:51 am

I see this only motive behind this video, is voter manipulation, spreading distortions and lies about candidates for President. The post in the war forum has a video about "Chinese troops in Texas", and gives an impression Ron Paul, is associated with the concept, that compared our US troops in the middle east to a Chinese take over of the USA. It was by design, engineered to turn any voters for Ron Paul off, and take votes away from him.

Similarly, this video associated Perry with the controversail subject matter of this Mike Bickle. Obviouly Qmark and OrangeTom are well versed about this, as would much of the Christian voters, who would first see Perry, and associate him with this.

I quite sure the internet is full of these kind of YouTubes, that probably are planted around to find about other candidates, or even many more on these 2 candidates.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 am

greeney2 wrote:I see this only motive behind this video, is voter manipulation, spreading distortions and lies about candidates for President. The post in the war forum has a video about "Chinese troops in Texas", and gives an impression Ron Paul, is associated with the concept, that compared our US troops in the middle east to a Chinese take over of the USA. It was by design, engineered to turn any voters for Ron Paul off, and take votes away from him.

Similarly, this video associated Perry with the controversail subject matter of this Mike Bickle. Obviouly Qmark and OrangeTom are well versed about this, as would much of the Christian voters, who would first see Perry, and associate him with this.

I quite sure the internet is full of these kind of YouTubes, that probably are planted around to find about other candidates, or even many more on these 2 candidates.

Greeny2,

Once again you make a good point about the nature of politics and leadership. I agree. This is divide and conquer. It is politics at one of its lowest forms without most of the public even being aware of it.

I do however, believe the camps will at some time go into effect..for many peoples. Political as well as debtors. For as the economy is made to wind down..the debtors will become a political liability. I don't believe at that time they will be concerned by what religion or race you are...per se...but what is the value of your labor/skills.

The business about Chinese Troops in Texas. I know that the US has entertained lots of troops over the years from other nations for the purpose of Nation Building as well as cross training. We have entertained troops from Korea, Taiwan, Germany, Turkey, UK, Iran, Russia, and now a plethora of Mid East nations. I am not surprised to see or hear about Chinese Troops. By the way ..did the articles state whether they were from Taiwan or Mainland China. Makes no difference to me. I don't think they will be invading or physically taking over America any time soon.

When we finally get a government stupid enough to take from us our guns..then I will become worried. And our government Will become this stupid...for they cannot help themselves.

The concept and understanding for which many on these boards cannot get to or around..their stumbling stone...is that our own government does not trust us. They are getting so bold that they no longer try to hide their distrust from us. But they Will divide, conquer, and control us with stories like this one to sew distrust and suspicion.
They would rather trust foreign troops and governments than the American people.
And I mean both Republicans and Democrats...

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby bionic » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:42 pm

if someone ever tried to round up Jewish people around here..I would definately join the group of people that would not allow it
to happen
hating on the hate, me
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:41 am

Bionic,

When I detect that it is my own government sewing the seeds of hate and distrust...I become very suspicious of their motives. And I detect that they are doing this very thing.
They are themselves and for their own corrupt reasons...haters.

Our own government here in America has become heavily invested in Division and divisive tactics and strategies. They are dividing and not uniting. To do this they must sew the seeds of hate and distrust...by subtle and subversive means.

Oh...and in case you and others out here don't know..government is a corporation..while they attempt to turn us against corporations. Astonishing to me the double standard and counterfeiting going on here.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby bionic » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:02 pm

I have, sort of, worried about who is instigating all these "revolutions". Stirring things up. My fear on this is that it will not turn out as planned, and that the way for an Islamic Fundimentalist state is being laid.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:39 am

bionic wrote:I have, sort of, worried about who is instigating all these "revolutions". Stirring things up. My fear on this is that it will not turn out as planned, and that the way for an Islamic Fundimentalist state is being laid.

I would be hard pressed to debate this point with you bionic. Because I think that someone in the west is deliberately fostering, subsidizing and promoting Islam and allowing it to default through.

I believe that Islam and its more radical forms is the tool being used by someone or some groups out here to replace Communism as a change agent over certain social structures.

For you see the ultimate goal and intent of the more harsh forms of Islam is death and destruction...economic stagnation. Exactly what happened under Communist governments.
In essence..the more radical forms of Islam can be used like Communism to prevent needed resources from going onto the marketplace and thus keeping these nations and their resources in storage..off the market.

I believe we are going to see this result in the recently "Liberated" countries in North Africa as the Radical forms of Islam are instituted with help from western governments/NATO.

I believe in the US and in the UK and the continent..Islam will be the prefered religion to play through for the time being. They will be allowed to default through with this same result. Economic Stagnation and death.

Islam is more conducive and servicable to the current trend of Occult hidden politics than western religious beliefs. Therefore Islam is a more desirable tool to be used by professional politicians to control their own people. More lucrative for professional politicians than western religions as well.

What is happening more and more is that Islam is being promoted while western beliefs are being stiffled and denegrated to the back burner in government circles. The People of many nations are slated and already happening that they pay first rate prices to government while getting second place or further down the line..position in their own countries to these newly arrived.
As governments become financially broke..they will do this more and more selling the nation for lucre and votes.

This is what happens when logical, reasonable, intelligent, educated peoples achieve high office and are given carte blanche on financial arrangements. They sell the very soul of a nation and it's people.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts