The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Mike Bickle predicts "prison camps" for Jews, and second Hol

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby frrostedman » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:58 pm

qmark wrote:I wouldn't put a lot of stock in what Mike Bickle says. He is a former leader of the now discredited "Kansas City Prophets", and the current leader of IHOP which is cult-like in its practices and teachings. Many effective cults are effective because they mix a little bit of truth in with their error. There are people out there, former members, that are adamant in calling IHOP a cult.

That being said, when the time comes, there just may be prison camps put into operation but they will not be just for the Jews. When the antichrist comes, he will hate the Jews even though he is one, but he will hate the Christians more.

If Bickle is the leader of IHOP, he gets my support. Nothing beats a hangover better than eggs, pancakes, sausage and coffee.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:47 pm

reheated pizza, spaghetti, or lasagna are also good

so is stuff like burritoes, enchiladas with rice and beans

anything with that perfect mix of protein, carbs, grease.

:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:47 pm

bionic wrote:reheated pizza, spaghetti, or lasagna are also good

so is stuff like burritoes, enchiladas with rice and beans

anything with that perfect mix of protein, carbs, grease.

:thumbup:

It does seem that grease plays an important part in curing a hangover. Agreed!

Also, back when I was a heavy drinker, I learned that eating greasy foods prior to a night on the town, prevented me from getting sick.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Preventative medicine is what I call it, kept me from becoming a heavy drinker. like you frosty, Ieat a big greasy meal before a night out, but I would just lay down and take a nap for the night. Cured me of the drinking part, but I still got heavy. Oh Well, one out of two ain't bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby bionic » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 am

that use to be my way..back in a more innocent time
oh those days of snacks and napping (as opposed to wine and roses)
those were the days, my friend
those were the days
8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:43 pm

greeney2 wrote:Preventative medicine is what I call it, kept me from becoming a heavy drinker. like you frosty, Ieat a big greasy meal before a night out, but I would just lay down and take a nap for the night. Cured me of the drinking part, but I still got heavy. Oh Well, one out of two ain't bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too old boy. I got rid of the drinking... but continue to eat greasy foods. In an effort to keep from getting sick, of course... :P
frrostedman

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts