The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

The Truth About Roswell

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby shadowcass » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:23 am

bionic wrote:you can't handle the TRUTH
8-)

(sigh) ya got me. I can't. I mean, when I found out that all earth governments were being controlled by Telepathic Trilobites from Tau Ceti it pretty much ruined my whole summer (this was back in '54 and it was announced during a commercial break on Disney's Davy Crockett program. And I remember when the show came back on both Fess Parker AND Buddy Ebson looked pretty confused...almost as confused as me.)

But, yeah. The Truth is tough. I found out where Sarah Palin was really a shape-shifting sea-sponge from MU (pronounced "Moo") and that threw me too because I seemed to remember that Gene Autry and his Melody Ranch boys had already saved us from being taken over by the MUs (Moos) and who better than COWboys to save you from THAT, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEbTWHpuXsU

But it seems it was only a respite and those darned shape-shifting sea-sponges are back and most of them work for FOX news :o

What a SHOCK, huh?

And of course there was that revelation about ...

No.

No.

We've has enough truths for now.

"Gimme no facts, figures, or logic
Fain would I hear Lore, Legend and Magick"

---Roots of Oak Donovan
shadowcass

Postby thunder » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

YES I CAN,1 saw way to many here not to.
thunder

Postby bionic » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:19 am

What to do when you realize you are stuck with the ...apparently, insane..or, at least, super neurotic "god head" creature? (that, in fact, you ARE it..a part of it and all of it, at once)?
8-)
WTF???
right?
:P
and then a light goes on..and suddenly all the stupidety makes sense
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:35 am

Here's some artist's rendering of the aliens. In the last pic the one on the right is from Roswell, the Grey is shown for comparison.
Source Page

What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby thunder » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:20 pm

it is sad how people want to believe the gov crap and ignore the truth.
thunder

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:27 pm

WarAngel wrote:Here's some artist's rendering of the aliens. In the last pic the one on the right is from Roswell, the Grey is shown for comparison.
Source Page

It's possible that the bodies resembled humans so much that they leaked the "grey" stories as a cover to kill credibility. Then again, there are some strange beings presented to us through stories, carvings, paintings and statues throughout history.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts