The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

If the moon landing was a hoax would this happen?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:24 pm

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:44 pm

links please.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:57 pm

capricorn wrote:.

Sorry but if its not possible, its not possible! USA pictures were not a possibilty on those dates. Are you saying the Russians published picutres of the moon that showed sturctures, on the far side now to the world? Or would these pictures been smuggled out of Russia?

What other possibilty would there be?
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Are you saying the Russians published picutres of the moon that showed sturctures, on the far side now to the world? Or would these pictures been smuggled out of Russia?

I don't know greeney, doesn't matter how. Fact is; the pics existed. How they got to langely could have been anyone's guess. Again, just another possibility.

links please.

really greeney? really?

http://www.facebook.com/DrKarlWolfe

http://karlrwolfe.com/
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Yes really! I searched Sgt. Karl Wolf, and Karl Wolf and only found the 2 min. video you provided. Searching Dr. Karl Wolfe, I found the link you gave. Are you sure this is the right Wolf?

That said, his claim to fame is just about everything but the Moon claim, in fact it is not even mentioned in those links, but I noticed one thing in his Bio. The University of Buffalo, is where he went to study after the Air Force. Do you have a personal connection to him via the University of Buffalo, or know him personally, since you are only a mile or so from UB?
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 pm

I searched Sgt. Karl Wolf, and Karl Wolf and only found the 2 min. video you provided. Searching Dr. Karl Wolfe, I found the link you gave. Are you sure this is the right Wolf?

quite certain

The University of Buffalo, is where he went to study after the Air Force. Do you have a personal connection to him via the University of Buffalo, or know him personally, since you are only a mile or so from UB?

Nope i do not.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 pm

You have to admit attending the University of Buffalo is quite a coinsodence, being that you are so close to the University. What are the odds of that? My recollection from where I use to live next to St. Joseph it wasn't much further than a mile or so up Kenmore or Englewood Ave. Been quite a while since I was there, and you were pretty close to my old home. The different spelling of Wolf/Wolfe plus using Sgt. not realizing he was also a Doctor changed the search.

I am curious however why he does not mention this moon business, in that link where he has quite an extensive resume of unrelated things. Doesn't seem to be part of his professional world. Also I found on one site, his name is mentioned with a footnote Wolfe requested he take down any information about him. Obvious age difference between the 2 minute video and you link, neither are dated that I saw.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Ok I admit, the UB thing, kind of strange..

Also, I do admit that the pics on his Facebook and Website look a bit young, but he could have posted some older pics. However, who knows... he may be aging gracefully.

It terms of not mentioning the moon stuff any of his sites, I have read that a good portion of people who spoke at the conference have been threatened to stay quiet about the info so that could explain why he is requesting the removal of information.

I'll try to do a little more digging and get back to you.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:00 pm

This is 2011, and you don't keep things very quiet making videos of conferences, or allowing others to use cellphones with videos. If this is the same wolf, and they do look like the same person but probably 15 years difference in the aging times. My guess is this is a little too far out from his personal other achievements, and why he wants it kept quiet, not to embarrass himself for other interrests.

What I;ll admit to is that Wolfe may be 100% serious about pictures being shown to him, but IMHO if its true, he was the butt of a pretty big joke. Who but a practical joker would do this to anyone he could not trust. For another E-2 to have these, and with a security clearance show them to a perfect stranger, shows either a complete moron risking many years in Levenworth, or a practical joker fooling around. I do not think much of either of them, first the guy who would joke about it, or show classified pictures. Nor, do I think very much for Wolf, who with a security clearance, would not have left and reported such a breach of security.
greeney2

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts