The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

If the moon landing was a hoax would this happen?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 pm

I should assume the written history is a lie now?
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Well, if you were to assume the possibility of a conspiracy then you would have to, since the very nature of conspiracy is lies and deception.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 am

If I have to do all that assuming and speculating of details, I should consider Wolf credible? If your mindset is all written history is corupt and lies, any whopper must be true.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:32 pm

We'll, I don't expect anyone to think that the official account of all written history is a lie. However, some... some of it could be.

All I would expect is that you might have a little more interest in hearing more of what wolf and others have to say. Part of the reason they dont elaborate is because of constant ridicule. I mean... Wolf makes a 2 minute speech, and even you are extremely quick to say "Wrong, Impossible". However, without hearing the complete story, it's not wise to dismiss his case. Especially when there are many many more credible people making a similar claim.

I am in no way saying that 100% without a doubt there is an alien moon base. I'm just saying, lets take people like wolf a bit more seriously... hear his full story, look into the facts, and then make a judgement.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:34 pm

No they do not elaborate because they know they will get caught in technical lies. They will not fool the real people by bullshitting details, people know better about. I worked in this business 30 years, and I know how the wheels turn when it coming to problem solving, and failure analysis. I have been part of many failure boards, and know the tools we use to do it. Its iron clad, and skipped over details get uncovered real fast. Wolf could not bullshit his way through hard techincal facts, and thats why liars do not elaborate.

Boloney, I checked out the history of these programs, and how the pictures were taken, how the different programs had failures and sucesses. Unforutunaly, the claim he made was impossible given the circumstances of the known history of these programs. Knowing how the systems took pictures makes it impossible. Again, and many other blogs and message boards said the same thing to Wolf, No lunar orbiter pictures were taken for over a year past his claim.

The Ranger program was not a orbiting picture taking system like Lunar "orbiting" satalittes, it simply dove into the surface taking picutres until impact. Your claim of taking dark side pictures and sending them before crashing is impossible, if it was on the dark side and died on the dark side, nothing would transmit. Lastly, the only ranger picutres were taken so far apart in seconds, only the last few frames would have taken a view to have seen something like a building. With every thing I proved impossible, you simply spun it to another level. First it was Lunar orbiter, next it probably was Ranger, Third if it couldn't the Ranger, they probably had Russian picutures, and when all that failed, you started to say written history was a lie. People with no knowledge of these programs, or were not born yet, would probably think he is credible. But anyone who looks into the technical aspect of these programs and their history, will figure out his claim is preposterous.

Maybe it is you who are blinded, maybe it is you who has no ability to be objective? Maybe its you who is the die hard believer, that if this doesn;t sell it, we will just change the story to sell it. Where is the other E-2 Second Class airman? Where are your hard questions for Mr. Wolf, to test his credibility? Where is anyone else that the first Bladdermouth would have shown these picutures to? He had to have a CRIPTO CLEARANCE too, why would he show these pictures to someone he does not know from Adam? Its ridiculous! If he duped Wolf, he did the same thing to a dozen other strangers. Use your head, nobody with a a serous security clearance shows things to people he just met, unless he is a total idiot. What does that make the person with the same clearance who didn't report him?
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:53 pm

No they do not elaborate because they know they will get caught in technical lies.

possible, however; just your opinion.. or belief

the claim he made was impossible given the circumstances of the known history of these programs.

impossible to someone like you, who didn't have a special access to the program at langley.

Your claim of taking dark side pictures and sending them before crashing is impossible, if it was on the dark side and died on the dark side, nothing would transmit.

the crashed ranger could have relayed information after impact to another satellite passing by.

With every thing I proved impossible, you simply spun it to another level. First it was Lunar orbiter, next it probably was Ranger, Third if it couldn't the Ranger, they probably had Russian picutures, and when all that failed, you started to say written history was a lie.

You've proved nothing impossible, you are just a die hard skeptic who will stop at nothing to dismiss any notion of the question of reality. I never said "it couldn't be this, so how bout that". I simply provided many possible reasons for your limited scope of reasoning. There are many more possibilities.

Maybe it is you who are blinded, maybe it is you who has no ability to be objective?

I doubt it. I already said I appreciate your comments. That you make a good arguement. I guess that isnt good for you? BTW, I though you said this was a waste of your time. Why are you still here?

Maybe its you who is the die hard believer, that if this doesn;t sell it, we will just change the story to sell it.

There is that "die hard believer" label again! For the one hundredth time greeney, I'm simply questioning... now pause.... let it sink into your skull for a few seconds.... ok continue.

Where is the other E-2 Second Class airman? Where are your hard questions for Mr. Wolf, to test his credibility? Where is anyone else that the first Bladdermouth would have shown these picutures to? He had to have a CRIPTO CLEARANCE too, why would he show these pictures to someone he does not know from Adam?

whooooaaa boy! slow down there! These are all great questions greeney! I'd love to have the answers just as much as you., but I wouldn't do anything rash like call him a liar before we can even question the man.

Hey... I got a great idea. Maybe we can reach out to Mister Wolf. Get an exclusive Black Vault interview with the man. You can even prepare a whole slew of questions for him starting with you date inconsistency question. What do you think? We can reach out to the man, try and get an interview setup.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:46 pm

First, there was never a relay system ever to another sattalite, not even when all the Apollo missions with men orbited the Moon, When anything was on the dark side, nothing could be transmitted or recieved. Again it was impossible. It also could not have transmitted after impact as you say, it was distroyed after impact.

You go ahead and contact him, thats your idea. Tell about this thread, see if he will defend himself and answer all these questions on this thread. Good Idea, you set it up!
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 am

"On October 7, 1959 the Soviet probe Luna 3 took the first photographs of the lunar far side, eighteen of them resolvable, covering one-third of the surface invisible from the Earth.The images were analysed, and the first atlas of the far side of the Moon was published by the USSR Academy of Sciences on November 6, 1960. It included a catalog of 500 distinguished features of the landscape. A year later the first globe (1:13 600 000 scale) containing lunar features invisible from the Earth was released in the USSR, based on images from Luna 3. On July 20, 1965 another Soviet probe Zond 3 transmitted 25 pictures of very good quality of the lunar far side, with much better resolution than those from Luna 3. In particular, they revealed chains of craters, hundreds of kilometers in length."

...Wow, July 20, 1965, that's mid 1965. Exactly the same time Wolfe claimed to have seen these pictures? Hmmmm..

You go ahead and contact him, thats your idea. Tell about this thread, see if he will defend himself and answer all these questions on this thread. Good Idea, you set it up!

I will certainly try!
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:41 am

So now we have completly left the rhelm of moon picutres from any USA moon mission. None existed from any USA mission according to written documentation. Now Mr. Wolf was shown Russian pictures in a time when the height of tentions between the USA and Russia existed. A time when Kruschez banged his shoe on the Podium vowing to Bury the USA. A time when Russia was open atmosphere testing huge bombs to flatten us with, and people were installing bombshelters in their yards. That somehow the USA had not only russian picutres, but russian pictures showing a far side of the moon stuctures, and a mear E-2 second class airman, was able to have them alone, and show them to another E-2 second class airman, who was loaned out to do a repair? That these highly classified (if they existed) would have been in a dark room lab floating around? Is that the version we are believing now? By the way, no such claim was made by Mr. Wolf, this you you making this up as you go. One quick question is that if no USA picutures exsisted, and he saw Russian pictures, why would he use the terms clearly being told "WE have discoved structures on the far side of the moon"? That claim implies "WE" is the United States.

Anyway, good luck finding Mr. Wolf, who does not have a book or a website, that I found looking him up. I have found nothing on Mr. Wolf beyond the 2 minute video shown, and one site who posted that he requested any and all information about him be removed.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 pm

:shock: I found plenty on him, I guess you just are not that good of an investigator. Keep looking Greeney... we are not talking rocket science here... he has a facebook page, and a website.

BTW, you keep saying "now you are saying this, now you are saying that"... You keep saying it is impossible. Impossible is a very strong word. I'm just showing you that it wasnt impossible. Again, I'm not an saying that any one of the reasons I pointed out was the factual way it happened... just that there are many ways that pics could have wound up in langely prior to 65. And now. we know for certian that it was very possible (in fact, most likely) since the russians released pics to the public 5 years prior to 1965. So keep telling me how impossible it was.
capricorn

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts