The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

JESUS CHRIST_SUPER NUT OR SUPERNATURAL?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sandra » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:10 pm

bionic wrote:soul is not about intelligence, knowledge(as in..gathering of info)...fyi
MOST people make a HUGE mistake..asssuming that
and they get LOST..yet again

Absolutely true.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby shadowcass » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Same thing with birthdays...they are days of self glorification...when all Glory is to Him...not to us as humans.

Birthdays are not about self-glorification (althougb it is possible that you hang out with a different crowd than I do.) MY experience of them is that they are a celebration BY others (family, friends) letting the "Birthday Person" know how glad they are that he/she is around and is a part of their lives. It's about letting someone know they are loved.

So far as I know God doesn't have a problem with people loving one another.
shadowcass

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:38 am

greeney2 wrote:Zoltan, you must really think I am stupid. I read every one of your links, and I also can do simple math. Yesterday your bio showed you as a man 51 years old, and this morning you are now 60. Just in time for you to claim dates you attented this school at age 13, and fit yourself into a concocted story? If you are 51, you were a baby in those years. Either 51 or 60, one or both of them are a lie. My money is on both.

Secondly, your proof and links were to a murder of a priest, and not a single solitary word in your links of this, had anything to do with pedifile priests. 3 boys were arrested and went to trail for breaking and entering for the purpose of robbery, and they ended up killing him in the process. Obviously only one is the killer, as one hammer struck his head and his arm, a defensive move. The story is about one priest killed not two priests.

4 years after my departure the older boys killed to of the priests

You think you know it all Greeney 2 . Well boy I have a surprise for you . First I am 61 . And what I said is completely true.
We are going back 50 years ago where the Catholic Church was very influenced in the country and in Quebec. Believe me that the Catholic Church had a lot of influence and possibilities to hide certain factors. That is why only decades later that the Catholic Church have to pay billions of dollars to kids for having been molested because people are no longer afraid.

Going to that private elite board school school cost a lot of money back then, Most came from a good family. Saying or taking about Priests and Brothers molestations was a taboo and impossible thing to denounce back then. Plus nobody would of believed it and since you were bound to go back to continue your schooling there you were very afraid of victimization in blabering. The context back then was that my parents got divorced in 1961 and my mother went to live in Florida having a nervous break down while my father moved to California.
Neither my mother or father came once to the school.

When hearing about this killing affair I thought it was two priests that had got killed. So what I made if I made a mistake.
Priests and bothers have no money per say. You thing that two students that would be finishing their Classical course which their parents paid a fortune would killed brother Oscar Lalonde for peanuts. What happened to me happened to many others and It was revenge because of the physical abuse.

Back then that elite Classical College was the high light of the whole area in that neck of the woods by the river of the Saint Laurence. Les Clercs de Saint Viateur were a very powerful educational institution back then and well tied with the Provincial Government. This is were I started learning Latin the first year and Greek the second year.
If you read french you will see that the author of the Book published in 2005 about the murder states that there are over 3000 achieves pages of documents.
In his book he had talk to many people that were around back then and the killing of the priest was just not only a fatal blow because things went wrong but it was because a crescendo of things describes the atmosphere of the school was harsh and cruel discipline that led to the killing.
http://fortinclement.blogspot.com/2010/ ... toire.html

Why in the fck would I invent this Greeney 2. You asked a question and I told you the truth. Naturally with your warp mind you were drooling to fast to denigrate me which I think that is stupid of your part.

Now concerning my age, when I go on forums I do not put my real name neither my age for the simple reason of security in-case of identity theft and because of certain hounds that wants all kinds of information to hound you down.

By the way Zoltan 2 is not my name, just like other alias like Tichan, Space to force, Zoltan 1 Lifeforce etc.

You have banned me many years ago and I always came back. with different alias.

Also I have told you this true story already years ago which you beleived me but I guessed you have forgotten it.
So naturally you were going to check my age and because I was sure you were going to check my age I changed it.
It does not make my story a lie.

I knew brother Oscar Lalonde. I knew father Bellemare the director of the school because my uncle was a famous actor in Quebec with his own TV shows while he played for years at a local famous Playhouse called Le Rideau Vert. Since I had learn to act and learned piano and violin starting at the age of 4 I also went to the same private school that Princess Grace went to to study music.
By the age of eight I could play Mozart very well and act on stage.

My Aunt who at the time took care of my education decided that I should go to that famous boarding school and take my Classical Course and further my acting and my musical career at that school which was also a big cultural center in that Area in Quebec by the Saint Laurence River. At that cultural center I played the Early Life of Mozart as a child which became a huge musical event at the time.

Remembering that school is not a pleasant one and there was a lot of abuse. To the point I tried to take my life at the end of the second year because I surely did not want to go back a third year because I felt trap. Because of the Cultural relationship and business between my Aunt my uncle on professional grounds with that cultural center there is no way they would of believed me and that such a sort of thing would be taking place. I was dead scared of the reprisal of the priests.
I had nobody to turn to.

The killing did not happen while I was there but the next year. The climate of harsh discipline and abusive treatment was very real.
When you went to that school it was like entering grade 8 till grade 12 in a classical course. And you were stuck to it for 5 years no matter what.
Not all that were there were abusive but a select few of 5 or 6 were. Even laymen that were teaching there would not spare you physically either with the rule strap fist slap etc.
So beleive it or not it no skin of my teeth.
That's the truth
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:44 am

greeney2 wrote:Zoltan, you must really think I am stupid. I read every one of your links, and I also can do simple math. Yesterday your bio showed you as a man 51 years old, and this morning you are now 60. Just in time for you to claim dates you attented this school at age 13, and fit yourself into a concocted story? If you are 51, you were a baby in those years. Either 51 or 60, one or both of them are a lie. My money is on both.

Secondly, your proof and links were to a murder of a priest, and not a single solitary word in your links of this, had anything to do with pedifile priests. 3 boys were arrested and went to trail for breaking and entering for the purpose of robbery, and they ended up killing him in the process. Obviously only one is the killer, as one hammer struck his head and his arm, a defensive move. The story is about one priest killed not two priests.

4 years after my departure the older boys killed to of the priests

The truth is that I heard the story of what happened 4 years later from one of the students back then when I bumped into him by accident.
Why I said two is because Oscar Lalonde was a pedophile while on the other hand my music teacher Brother Lamoureux was a pedophile too.
I guess in my mind I thought that when Bother Lalonde was killed they killed Brother Lamoureux too.
There was a few pedophiles but there was a lot of teachers too

Below are pictures of the school which hasn't change very much. It was the top of the cream back then. How can and Child of 11to 13 fight the system.

http://www.lecartable.com/11/commimages ... -17-10.jpg

http://multimedia.cegep-matane.qc.ca/im ... _infos.jpg

http://www.radio-canada.ca/regions/imag ... tane_n.jpg

http://multimedia.cegep-matane.qc.ca/im ... e_body.jpg

http://multimedia.cegep-matane.qc.ca/im ... _infos.jpg

http://img.src.ca/2008/12/16/352x198/08 ... hoto_6.jpg

http://www.lavantage.qc.ca/images/stori ... 858p3a.jpg

d
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:48 am

bionic wrote:don't mess with Greeney..yah know why?..because I KNOW... God is on his side (also the aliens..they LIKE these guys..and they might as well be God)

kidding?

NOT

I do not have to mess with greeney 2 he messes up by himself.
How does the song go .......... There is nothing like a hound dog ....... Elvis Prestley
zoltan2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 am

shadowcass wrote:
greeney2 wrote:
Same thing with birthdays...they are days of self glorification...when all Glory is to Him...not to us as humans.

Birthdays are not about self-glorification (althougb it is possible that you hang out with a different crowd than I do.) MY experience of them is that they are a celebration BY others (family, friends) letting the "Birthday Person" know how glad they are that he/she is around and is a part of their lives. It's about letting someone know they are loved.

So far as I know God doesn't have a problem with people loving one another.

Shadowcass,

If one reads carefully ..both the Olde and New Testament ...there is no instruction for any of God's people to observe and celebrate a birthday. For the history is that this was already being done in the Pagan Nations surrounding Ancient Israel. This tradition comes from Paganism.

The Hebrews have no such instruction nor do the Christians in the New Testament. For the instruction to both is to show that Believers are not as is the world surrounding them.
For All days belong to God. Not to us.

Greeny2

Some see it as a celebration of life, and the gift of life God gave us. The gift of life given to our children, and celebrating that, shows reverance and Thanks to God. We just had a 1st Birthday party for our Grand daughter. Happy moments in life are not sins, and certainly making a child happy with a birthday party is not a sin. Remembering you Anniversary that comes once a year, reminds us of our wedding vows made before God. Self Glorification is not a simple birthday party, or family tradition of Thanksgiving.greeney2

To a Believer who understands ..the gift of Life is not the same as the gift of life.

Life is the name, among many , of Jesus the Christ for Remission of sins. It is not the pumper.

That.....Greeny2.. is the difference in the traditions of men and the teaching of God...through His Mercy..also a name of Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins....among many many of His names.

I am not telling you how to run your house..but the difference in understanding between me and others. Also how it affects what I will do and not do.

I simply choose by understanding...another of His names...not to keep certain of the traditions of men. Particularly those of man made holydays.

Life is different from life.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 am

Shadowcass, just want to clarify to you that the quote you noted "Greeney2 said", are not from me, I quoted OrangeTom, and responded to him.

OrangeTom, you have some screwy ideas, but this one is ridiculas. Even you have to know and give your date of birth, and age. Talk about acting like Scrooge. We are not pagans, and we are not ancient Isreal, or living during the Pyramids, worshiping the golden calf, or slitting goats throats for a sacrifice.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:22 am

By the way Zoltan 2 is not my name, just like other alias like Tichan, Space to force, Zoltan 1 Lifeforce etc.

A leapord can not hide its spots for long, you think we have not figured that out here? I'm just as sure you are not admitting to many other names. I know one thing for sure, in the entire history of this board, nobody was banned, who did not have total meltdown or tirade, that was self inflicted. Since you are nice enough to admit to it, I know you will behave like a Saint now, a nice Catholic one.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:39 am

greeney2 wrote:

A leapord can not hide its spots for long, you think we have not figured that out here? I'm just as sure you are not admitting to many other names. I know one thing for sure, in the entire history of this board, nobody was banned, who did not have total meltdown or tirade, that was self inflicted. Since you are nice enough to admit to it, I know you will behave like a Saint now, a nice Catholic one.

This leopard enjoys showing his spots when he wants to.
As far as a Catholic Saint that is not my bag of tea.
However to many I am a very nice fellow who likes to debate various subject and i do not lie
zoltan2

Postby shadowcass » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 pm

greeney2 wrote:Shadowcass, just want to clarify to you that the quote you noted "Greeney2 said", are not from me, I quoted OrangeTom, and responded to him.

OrangeTom, you have some screwy ideas, but this one is ridiculas. Even you have to know and give your date of birth, and age. Talk about acting like Scrooge. We are not pagans, and we are not ancient Isreal, or living during the Pyramids, worshiping the golden calf, or slitting goats throats for a sacrifice.

Mea culpa, man...I didn't go back fr enough in the thread...sorry Greeney2!
shadowcass

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts