The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

CDI: 'Pull It' Means 'Pull It Down'

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:52 am

What Does "Pull It" Mean?--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZsQxy8XhnM

As the video above demonstrates when a real controlled demolition company is questioned on the meaning of "pull it" they respond that the term refers to the act of pulling the building down. Larry Silverstein was admitting on PBS that Building 7 collapsed due to a controlled and pre-planned demolition.
The time has come for a real investigation into the events of September 11th 2001. The lies are now exposed and we owe it to the victims and their families to push for and get a new investigation.

CDI: 'Pull It' Means 'Pull It Down'

For those who still question what Larry Silverstein meant when he said "pull it" when talking about the collapse of the WTC 7, Jeff from PumpItOut.com called demolition experts Controlled Demolition, Inc (CDI) and asked them what "pull it" means in demolition terms. This is what CDI told him:
Click here to listen to conversation

Female receptionist: Good afternoon, Loizeaux Company.
Jeff: Um, sorry, do I -- is this Controlled Demolitions?
CDI: Yes it is.
Jeff: Ok, I was wondering if there was someone I could talk to briefly -- just ask a question I had?
CDI: Well what kind of question?
Jeff: Well I just wanted to know what a term meant in demolition terms.
CDI: Ok, what type of term?
Jeff: Well, if you were in the demolition business and you said the, the term "pull it," I was wondering what exactly that would mean?
CDI: "Pull it"?
Jeff: Yeah.
CDI: Hmm? Hold on a minute.
Jeff: Thank you.
CDI: Sir?
Jeff: Yes?
CDI: "Pull it" is when they actually pull it down.
Jeff: Oh, well thank you very much for your time.
CDI: Ok.
Jeff: Bye.
CDI: Bye.

(Remember that Controlled Demolitions, Inc was hired to help with the clean up at ground zero.)

The definition of "pull down":

pull down - To demolish; destroy: pull down an old office building.

pull down 1. To pull down or break up so that reconstruction is impossible: demolish, destroy, dismantle, dynamite, knock down, level, pulverize, raze, tear down, wreck

Again, here's the WTC owner Larry Silverstein's comment about the collapse of the WTC 7:

"I remember getting a call from the, uh, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'You know we've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is, is pull it.' Uh, and they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

The WTC 7 imploding (notice its penthouse on the top left collapses in half and disappears into the building first):

Reporter: "...that building number 7 was going to collapse.
That appears to be what has happened now."

Hats off to Jeff from PumpItOut.com for taking the initiative to call CDI and reaffirming from the demolition experts themselves what the true meaning of the phrase "pull it" means; demolish!
zoltan2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts