The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

'Israelis, Saudis' behind Iran terror plot - Press TV News [

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:12 am

'Israelis, Saudis' behind Iran terror plot - Press TV News [

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BroW3Cwm ... e=youtu.be
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:29 am

This is exactly the kind of distortions that turn a simple TV discussion into Gospel, and leapfrogs into solid proof the "Israelis and Saudis were behind this". The Judge and his guest were discussing the possibilities and who would benifit the most, discussing how the USA might be manipulated, conjecture and discussion only. In no way, shape, or form did they make the declaration the israelis and saudis were behind this, as you just declared in your title. It was not a news breaking story discovering who was behind this plot.

Again, what is a distortion of the event (TV discussion), gets frabricated into "the truth", and now it becomes Gospel. What was simple TV discussion, just morphed into solid proof who was behind this, spread worldwide, and now its believed by millions. For the lack of better terms, gossup and rumors, reading between the lines, and no actual proof other than opinions discussed. All taken from one TV discussion, that made no absolute declaration whatsoever.

That is what is wrong with the internet, it polutes the world with unfounded and unproven theories, and everyone believes it without question.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:47 pm

One thing's for sure, there's too much believing without questioning.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 am

I hope you agree that my explanation of this is why the internet, is so poluted with boloney spun into some "proven conspiracy". This just morphed from TV conversation interview, to case closed, "the isralis and saudis did it", in a single leap. I hope you also agree hxxx, when the same poster does this over and over, with the same flavor Youtubes, credibility comes into question. So question the agenda of the poster, when this is the caliber everytime. Did you question the video of the woman standing in the burning WTC building as a possible fabrication? Does it seem logical to you, a scene viewed billions of times, that it took 10 years to see this person?
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 pm

greeney2 wrote:I hope you agree that my explanation of this is why the internet, is so poluted with boloney spun into some "proven conspiracy". This just morphed from TV conversation interview, to case closed, "the isralis and saudis did it", in a single leap. I hope you also agree hxxx, when the same poster does this over and over, with the same flavor Youtubes, credibility comes into question. So question the agenda of the poster, when this is the caliber everytime. Did you question the video of the woman standing in the burning WTC building as a possible fabrication? Does it seem logical to you, a scene viewed billions of times, that it took 10 years to see this person?

credibility is a matter of opinion here.

everyone has an agenda.

I encourage zoltan to continue his prolific posting. he's not being offensive about it. you don't have to respond...

it is clear that our opinion differs. isn't that welcome here?
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:10 am

I noticed you failed to answer the question of this specific post, and its credibilty. Why not?

I would encourage Zoltan to be honest with what he posts, and so far he is not. He does not care if something is truthful when he posts. That makes his own credility zero. I find when someone posts nothing but fabrications, and tells you they are just valid opinions, that denigrate my country, thats offends me.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 am

greeney2 wrote:I noticed you failed to answer the question of this specific post, and its credibilty. Why not?

I would encourage Zoltan to be honest with what he posts, and so far he is not. He does not care if something is truthful when he posts. That makes his own credility zero. I find when someone posts nothing but fabrications, and tells you they are just valid opinions, that denigrate my country, thats offends me.

You still don't get it. Your opinions are not necessary the absolute truth. I am not denigrating your country. I am expressing my beliefs and those of millions around the world and and also millions of Americans that agree with me on these same issues.
If this is too hard for you to digest I do not beleive that you should be a moderator at all.

You have not right to always hound me all the time saying that I always post nothing but fabrications and non valid opinions while using the limp excuse you that I denigrate your country.
Are you a man or an grown up child that wails because he cannot have what he wish that all conforms to his beliefs.
Instead of being offended you should be happy that we post here and have different of opinions to debate in a gentleman fashion.
You are going against the grain of the true nature of the Blackvault forum and the founder of this forum your son John.
When are you going to learn to stop pissing people off :mrgreen: :thumbdown: :naughty:
zoltan2

Postby hxxx » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:26 am

Here's a magical link for you greeney2:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion

It's what you have. It's what I have. It's what zoltan2 has. You seem to confuse having an opinion with the truth. Yet your argument seems to largely rest on having been told so. Good luck.

Beware of everyone that tells you to not question what you've been told.

PS - The USA belongs to ALL Americans. Many of whom have opinions that differ greatly from yours. I believe that you and I share the wish for our country to have the best and be the best. We just don't agree on what the 'best' is.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 am

Niether one of you can be honest enough to either say, Yes this is proof positive the "israelis and saudis are behind this terror plot", or that the title is a false and untrue declaration. Zoltan's answer is another rant about moderating which has nothing to do with this thread.

Hxxx, your posting the dictionary definition of 'Opinion", to defend Zoltan, but you do not seem to have the same premise about my opinions value. I at least wrote a reason why this thread was invalid.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:54 am

I'm honest enough to say that 'proof positive' doesn't exist. How about you greeney2?

I'm smart enough to recognize that the truth is buried deeply underneath many competing agendas. How about you greeney2?

Having an opinion implies recognition that "a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty." I question whether your "opinions" allow any room for uncertainty.
hxxx

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts