The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Woman in the WTC hole inferno (never seen before photos

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:40 am

My link is very complete and addresses this subject of "pull it", and the flimsy conspiracy theory around it, centering upon one word, "It". LIke I said, in the time you replied, you did not read any of what I provided.

The link also provides credible debunking of many other conspiracy theories, all of which have been debunked by credible means, not cheezy cheap YouTubes, out of the same can.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 am

greeney2 wrote:My link is very complete and addresses this subject of "pull it", and the flimsy conspiracy theory around it, centering upon one word, "It". LIke I said, in the time you replied, you did not read any of what I provided.

The link also provides credible debunking of many other conspiracy theories, all of which have been debunked by credible means, not cheezy cheap YouTubes, our of the same can.

Oh LALA :mrgreen: :whistle: :thumbdown: :snooty:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:49 am

What wrong, can't find something else to copy and paste? Hard to debate something credible isn't it.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 pm

greeney2 wrote:What wrong, can't find something else to copy and paste? Hard to debate something credible isn't it.

Go play in the sandbox :dance: :mrgreen:
zoltan2

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts